These Christmas Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops are gorgeous from every corner. And, they taste absolutely divine. One of the easiest No-Bake Marshmallow Desserts for Christmas, these No-bake Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops gets done in less than 30-minutes.
All you gotta do is stuff your Marshmallows with candy canes. Then coat your marshmallows in white chocolate (colored in red) and then sprinkle some Christmas confetti on top. Easy right?
Making desserts for Christmas is the easiest and most entertaining thing on earth. You get to enjoy every bit of it. These days I've been baking so many Christmas desserts every day. Starting from Christmas Tree Shortbread cookies to Gingerbread Crinkle Cookies to Gingerbread loaf to Peppermint Sugar Cookie bars to Snowball Chocolate Chip Cookies and so many more!
But, when it's Christmas, you seriously cannot have enough candy canes and peppermint desserts! Can you?
Well, I love peppermint desserts. I have been baking so many Peppermint desserts since the last few days of November, and I am not done yet. Starting from Peppermint candy Bark to Dark Chocolate Peppermint Truffles to White Chocolate Peppermint Hot Chocolate to Peppermint Cheesecake Oreo Truffles and many more. You can many more of such Christmas desserts on my YouTube Channel as well.
What You'll LOVE about these Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops?
- Cute: It goes without saying that this candy cane marshmallow pops looks absolutely delicious. And, so damn cute. right? With the red and green confetti on top, they just nail it.
- Ease of Making: Yes! This is probably the easiest Christmas dessert that you are ever gonna make. It is so easy that you can make it in less than 30-minutes.
- Tasty: Yup! Why should you make a dessert and especially Christmas dessert, if it's not tasty! Well, this is and you will love every bite of these candy cane marshmallow pops. They are so tasty that you would want to have them right away.
Ingredients you need to Make No-bake Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops:
- Marshmallows: Of course, this is a Marshmallow dessert! But make sure you go for large marshmallows.
- White Chocolate Melting Wafers: You can also choose a white chocolate baking bar. Make sure you use a good quality white chocolate! I love Ghiradelli. I use it for most of my white chocolate recipes. (PS: I am not being paid to promote this brand, it's just a personal choice)
- Red Gel Food Color: Well, it's really important that you use a good quality of food color for this recipe.
- Candy Cane: Lastly, we need candy canes. I used blue and white candy canes. You can use red and green or the classic red and white candy canes.
- Red and Green Christmas Sprinkles: Just to add that festive touch, we need some Christmas sprinkles. You can also use red and white sprinkles or anything else you got at home!
How to Make Christmas Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops in just 3-easy Steps?
- First: Stuff candy cane sticks in marshmallows. You can use a complete candy cane stick or just a half of the candy cane for stuffing.
- Second: Melt white chocolate wafers in the oven at 30-second increment or on the stovetop. Add one drop of red gel food color and stir well. Now coat your marshmallow pops in red melted chocolate.
- Third: Now sprinkle your red and green Christmas sprinkles on the marshmallow pops.
Christmas Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops: Substitutions/Replacements
- Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers: Instead of using white chocolate and red food color, you can use dark chocolate melting wafers or a Dark chocolate baking bar to make these Candy cane marshmallow pops at home.
- Pretzel Rods: Instead of candy canes you can also use Pretzel rods to make these Christmas Marshmallow Pops.
- Green Gel Food Color: Instead of using red food color you can use a green gel food color for this recipe. After all, red and green are the most favorite Christmas colors.
More No Bake Christmas Desserts:
- No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake
- Christmas Sugar Cookie Truffles
- Chocolate Covered Ritz Cracker Cookies stuffed with Peanut Butter
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. And, please share your image of the recipe on Instagram with #recipemagik and tag me @recipemagik.
Christmas Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops
- 20 Pieces Marshmallows from a bag of 10oz or 12oz
- 20 pieces Peppermint Holiday Candy Canes you can use just the bottom half of your candy canes.
- 10 Oz White Chocolate Melting Wafers or White chocolate baking bar
- 2 Drops Red Gel Food Color
- Red and Green Christmas Sprinkles
- Use the bottom half of candy canes and stuff it in your marshmallow.
- Melt white chocolate melting wafers or White chocolate baking bar in an oven at 30-second increment or on the stovetop until smooth and silky. Add two drops of red gel food color to your melted white chocolate and stir well.
- Now coat marshmallow pops in melted white chocolate colored in red. Twist it in a circular fashion or use a spoon to drop chocolate on your marshmallow pops and keep rotating the marshmallow pop with your hand. It should be evenly coated in red. In case it looks like a soft layer, add another coating of chocolate.
- Place them on a baking sheet and keep them in the freezer for 10-minutes uncovered. Use an off-set spatula to take them out of the baking sheet.
- Now use your red and green Christmas sprinkles and top it on your candy cane marshmallow pops. Enjoy!
- Make sure you use a good quality white chocolate and melt it in the oven at an increment of 30-second.
- Do not overheat white chocolate or else it might clump together.