It's the best Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie recipe you can ever find. Made with pantry staple ingredients such as canned pumpkin puree, eggs, cornstarch, homemade Pumpkin Pie spice, Oats flour, and a sugar-free, zero-calorie sweetener, which I'm sure you'll have at home if you do any vegan baking or healthy sugar free baking or high protein baking.
If not, you can always combine regular granulated sugar in the food processor until it has a fine powder-like consistency.
Crustless keto pumpkin pie with monk fruit Ingredients
- Pumpkin Puree
- Ground Cardamom
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Ginger
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Sugar-Free Sweetener
- Oats Flour
- Protein Powder vanilla
- Oatmeal Milk
- Ground Nutmeg
- Whipped Cream for topping
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Pie Crustless
- Step 1: Prepare oven
Start by preheating your oven to the required temperature for baking the pie (350°F or 180°C).
- Step 2: Whisk all the ingredients
In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, two large cracked eggs, and cornstarch. Add, ground cardamom, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice to the bowl. To add some sweetness without the calories, incorporate a zero-calorie sugar-free sweetener. Whisk all the ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Step 3: Combine remaining ingredients
Combine vanilla protein powder, oats flour, and oatmeal milk in the same bowl. Add some freshly grated nutmeg to give your Healthy Pumpkin Pie a delectable fragrance.
- Step 4: Pour & Bake
Pour the mixture into a well-greased 9-inch glass pie dish. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes.
- Step 5: Allow the Pie to cool down and then serve
Allow the pie to cool down completely. Use a sharp knife to cut them into slices. Serve with a generous dollop of whipped cream or vegan ice cream
How to Make Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie without cracks
The pie has been overbaked if you see cracks on your Pumpkin Pie. Since it doesn't have a crust or any regular ingredients the texture will be custard-like.
To prevent this, remove the Pumpkin Pie from the oven when it's jiggly at the center.
Baking Tips for an Easy low carb crustless pumpkin pie
- Make sure you use the right spices. I suggest homemade Pumpkin Pie spice for the best taste and best texture.
- Don't forget freshly ground nutmeg. You can thank me later on!
- Make sure you get the pumpkin pie out of the oven when it's still jiggly at the center. Baking it for a longer duration will make cracks on your pie.
- You can skip protein powder and use pure vanilla extract in its place.
- If you plan on removing protein powder, then make sure you double the quantity of oats flour.
Is pumpkin OK for keto diet?
Pumpkins contain 7g of net carbs per 100 grams. Therefore, you can eat Pumpkins on a Keto diet. A cup of Pumpkin Puree or about 3/4 cup of Pumpkin Puree should not be an issue and will help you stay within your daily calorie limit. This recipe uses 1 cup of Pumpkin Puree and is divided throughout the six large slices of the pie. Therefore, this Pumpkin Pie is purely suitable for your keto diet.
More Keto Desserts to try:
The Best Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cardamom
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon Sugar Free Sweetener
- ½ cup Oats Flour
- ½ cup Protein Powder vanilla
- ½ cup Oatmeal Milk
- ½ teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Start by preheating your oven to the required temperature for baking the pie (350°F or 180°C).
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, two large cracked eggs, and cornstarch. Add the ground cardamom, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice to the bowl. To add some sweetness without the calories, incorporate a zero-calorie sugar-free sweetener. Whisk all the ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Next, add in the vanilla protein powder, oats flour, and oatmeal milk to bring the mixture together. Grate some nutmeg into the bowl to give your pumpkin pie that classic, irresistible fragrance.Whisk all the ingredients together once again until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a pie dish, ensuring that it is evenly spread.Now it's time to bake the pumpkin pie! Place the pie dish in the preheated oven and let it bake for approximately 45-50 minutes. You'll know that the pie is ready when the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.Once baked, remove the pie from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.After the pie has cooled, refrigerate it for at least two hours to allow it to set completely.
- When you're ready to serve, slice the pumpkin pie into wedges and garnish with whipped cream or a sprinkle of cinnamon for added flavor.
- Your homemade pumpkin pie is now ready to be enjoyed! Whether it's for Thanksgiving or any other holiday gathering, this delicious dessert is bound to be a hit.