Crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside, the brilliant Keto Peanut Butter Oat cookies are just perfect for you when you are on a Keto Diet. These are Low Carb Peanut butter Oatmeal Cookies with spices.
Keto Peanut butter Oatmeal Cookies are perfect cookies when you are on a diet. The best part is, you'll forget that you're on a diet when you are munching on these comforting Peanut Butter Oat Cookies.
They are crunchy and crusty on the outside and are equally soft and chewy on the inside. You get the nice flavor of chewy Oatmeal and the after flavor of Peanut butter, is what gets stuck in your head, making you crave for more & more & more!
Other Peanut butter recipes:
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies with extra Peanuts
Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins (Vegan | GF)
Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes with Chocolate Ganache
4-ingredients Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
Peanut Butter Nutella Hand Pies
Keto Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
I have made these Keto Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies with Almond Flour, Maple Syrup and without eggs.
I just love the crumbly feel of these cookies.
I love thick cookies so I baked them thick. If you love thin cookies, then just when they have been baked for 10 minutes at 375°F, open the oven and use a spatula to press the top.
Press the top of the cookies very lightly and allow them to get baked for another 5 minutes.
After they have been sitting in the oven for 5 minutes you can get it out and cool it down in the cooling rack.
I think these Keto Peanut butter Oatmeal cookies are the healthiest cookies that I have ever baked.
These are made with the healthy alternative of regular flour which is Almond Flour.
I just love using Almond flour these days. It's filled with goodness. Then I skipped on the Sugar and used just a 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup.
I love how Maple Syrup brings in that festive sweetness with every bite of these cookies. Also, Maple Syrup is the best alternative for Brown Sugar.
These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies without brown sugar got baked to perfection without any need for extra sweetening agents. And I just love the fact that they came out so well!
Also, since I am not a fan of eggs in my cookies so I used a teaspoon of Vinegar. You can use any kind of vinegar you have.
I had White Vinegar, so I just used that and this worked so well. I
think if I could have used a spoon of Lemon Juice into making the cookie dough, this would have come out a little softer, however, I do not regret that I decided against it as I hate too soft cookies!
These cookies have been made with just 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup. To spice my cookies I have used ground Cinnamon & Nutmeg.
I think it's these spices that give my cookies that amazing after-flavor of nuts and spices!
Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
These are Flourless Keto Peanut Butter Oats Cookies. I have made these Peanut butter Oatmeal cookies with Almond flour and I think they are the best alternative to regular flour.
If you are looking for gluten-free flour, then Almond flour is your best option.
Almond flour is perfect for a keto diet. Besides Almond flour, you can also use Coconut flour as an alternative.
These Keto Peanut butter Oatmeal Gluten-free cookies are great if you have trouble with gluten and you are on a gluten-free diet.
How to make Keto Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
To make these Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, I have used Almond flour. You can find Almond flour in grocery stores easily. Or you can find them very easily at Amazon. If you do not find Almond flour to make peanut butter oats cookies you can replace it with coconut flour.
Mix the dry ingredients
To prepare my dry ingredients, mix Almond flour with rolled Oats.
Mix the wet ingredients
To prepare my wet ingredients, use Peanut butter, Maple Syrup, Vanilla Extract and Vinegar. Beat until combined
Mix the dry & wet ingredients
The last step is just mixing the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Add the chopped Almonds and Peanuts. Mix in a large bowl and fold until combined through.
I just used a wooden spoon to whisk these two. Within 10 whisks, these it came together to form a dough.
Bake @375F for 12 min
Finally, place the cookie dough in a sheet pan lined with silicone mat.
Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes.
Allow the cookies to sit in the oven for an additional 5 minutes after they are done baking.
The heat from the oven makes the cookies even more crusty and it tastes soo good!
So, this is how I make these Keto Peanut Butter Oat Cookies. Listed below are the detailed Keto Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies recipe and Ingredients. So, without delay check it out below.
Keto Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
- ¼ Cup Rolled Oats (can use oats flour as well) use Gluten Free Oats
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda gluten free
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Pinch Kosher Salt
- ¼ Cup Chopped Almonds optional
- ¼ Cup Chopped toasted Peanuts optional
- 2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Maple Syrup
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon White Vinegar or 2 large Eggs (can use egg whites only)
- Put the Oven to Pre Heat at 375 F
Prepare the Dry Ingredients
- Mix the rolled Oats and Almond Flour in a large mixing bowl.
- To this add the baking soda along with salt, ground Cinnamon and ground Nutmeg. Whisk until combined.
Prepare the Wet Ingredients
- Melt the Peanut Butter and Maple Syrup in the oven. Microwave for 10-15 seconds and fold until combined.
- To this add Vanilla Essence and Vinegar and beat until combined. You can use a hand held mixer or stand mixer or just fold using a silicone spatula.
To make the Cookie Dough
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and use a wooden or silicon spatula to mix it. The cookie dough should be thick and sticky to touch.
- Within 10 fold your dough will come together.
- Add chopped Almonds and Peanuts at this stage (only if you wish to). You can also put it later over the cookies once these have been baked for like 10 minutes.
- Finally make small cookie dough balls using a cookie scooper and put these Keto Peanut butter Oat Cookies in a lined baking dish for baking at 375°F for 12 minutes
- After 12 minutes, check the cookies. They should be soft from the top and should start getting brown from the bottom and sides. If the cookies haven't spreaded just tap the top using a spatula so that it begins to spread.
- Put the Peanut butter Oats Cookies for baking for another 3 minutes.
- Keep it in the oven for another 5 minutes
- Take it out on a cooling rack and allow them to cool down
- Enjoy your Keto Peanut Butter Oat Cookies with a glass of Milk or Tea.
I was super excited to make these in order to have a small treat that wouldn’t blow up my macros. Unfortunately, they were too dry to eat more than one. I even added an egg. The taste wasn’t bad, but I won’t make them again mostly due to the texture.
Hi, I'm sorry you didn't like these cookies. its probably because of rolled Oats that you didn't like the texture of these cookies. Perhaps you can make it with Almond Flour and skip the Oats next time.