Crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside, the brilliant Keto Peanut Butter Oat cookies are just perfect for you when you are on a Keto Diet. These are Low Carb Peanut butter Oatmeal Cookies with spices.
Keto Peanut butter Oatmeal Cookies are perfect cookies when you are on a diet. The best part is, you'll forget that you're on a diet when you are munching on these comforting Peanut Butter Oat Cookies.
They are crunchy and crusty on the outside and are equally soft and chewy on the inside. You get the nice flavor of chewy Oatmeal and the after flavor of Peanut butter, is what gets stuck in your head, making you crave for more & more & more!
Other Peanut butter recipes:
Keto Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
I have made these Keto Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies with Almond Flour, Maple Syrup and without eggs.
I just love the crumbly feel of these cookies.
I love thick cookies so I baked them thick. If you love thin cookies, then just when they have been baked for 10 minutes at 375°F, open the oven and use a spatula to press the top. Press the top of the cookies very lightly and allow them to get baked for another 5 minutes. After they have been sitting in the oven for 5 minutes you can get it out and cool it down in the cooling rack.
I think these Keto Peanut butter Oatmeal cookies are the healthiest cookies that I have ever baked.
These are made with the healthy alternative of regular flour which is Almond Flour.
I just love using Almond flour these days. It's filled with goodness. Then I skipped on the Sugar and used just a 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup.
I love how Maple Syrup brings in that festive sweetness with every bite of these cookies. Also, Maple Syrup is the best alternative for Brown Sugar.
These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies without brown sugar got baked to perfection without any need for extra sweetening agents. And I just love the fact that they came out so well!
Also, since I am not a fan of eggs in my cookies so I used a teaspoon of Vinegar. You can use any kind of vinegar you have. I had White Vinegar, so I just used that and this worked so well. I think if I could have used a spoon of Lemon Juice into making the cookie dough, this would have come out a little softer, however, I do not regret that I decided against it as I hate too soft cookies!
These cookies have been made with just 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup. To spice my cookies I have used ground Cinnamon & Nutmeg.
I think it's these spices that give my cookies that amazing after-flavor of nuts and spices!
Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
These are Flourless Keto Peanut Butter Oats Cookies. I have made these Peanut butter Oatmeal cookies with Almond flour and I think they are the best alternative to regular flour.
If you are looking for gluten-free flour, then Almond flour is your best option. Almond flour is perfect for a keto diet. Besides Almond flour, you can also use Coconut flour as an alternative.
These Keto Peanut butter Oatmeal Gluten-free cookies are great if you have trouble with gluten and you are on a gluten-free diet.
How to make Keto Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
To make these Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, I have used Almond flour. You can find Almond flour in grocery stores easily. Or you can find them very easily at Amazon. If you do not find Almond flour to make peanut butter oats cookies you can replace it with coconut flour.
To prepare my dry ingredients, I mixed my Almond flour with rolled Oats.
To prepare my wet ingredients, I used Vegan Butter, Peanut butter, Maple Syrup, Vanilla Extract and Vinegar. Finally, I creamed these wet ingredients until stiff peaks were forming.
The last step was just mixing the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. I for mixing these two I did not use a blender.
I just used a wooden spoon to whisk these two. Within 10 whisks, these it came together to form a dough.
I also added some chopped Almonds and toasted Peanuts into my cookie dough and it looked so enticing!
Finally, I put these Keto Peanut butter oats cookies for baking in a preheated oven at 375 F for 12 minutes.
After 12 minutes, I checked and they were still slightly soft from the top, so I put them for baking for a further 3 minutes. After that, my cookies were done. These were nicely brown from the bottom, had crinkles on the top and were so thick. I allow my cookies to sit in the oven for an additional 5 minutes after they are done baking.
The heat from the oven makes the cookies even more crusty and it tastes soo good!
So, this is how I make these Keto Peanut Butter Oat Cookies. Listed below are the detailed Keto Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies recipe and Ingredients. So, without delay check it out below.
Keto Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
- ¼ Cup Rolled Oats Gluten Free Oats
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda gluten free
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Pinch Kosher Salt
- ¼ Cup Chopped Almonds optional
- ¼ Cup Chopped toasted Peanuts optional
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Vegan Butter Softened to room temperature (1 stick)
- 1½ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- 1½ teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 teaspoon White Vinegar
- Put the Oven to Pre Heat at 375 F
Prepare the Dry Ingredients
- Whisk the rolled Oats and Almond Flour
- To this add the baking soda along with salt, ground Cinnamon and ground Nutmeg. Whisk until combined.
Prepare the Wet Ingredients
- First take Butter and Peanut Butter in a separate bowl
- To this pour the Maple Syrup
- Use a hand held mixer or stand mixer to whisk it at high speed for a minute
- Beat until you get stiff peaks or you invert the bowl and the dough does not fall down
- To this add Vanilla Essence and Vinegar and beat until combined.
To make the Cookie Dough
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and use a wooden or silicon spatula to mix it. The cookie dough should be thick and sticky to touch.
- Within 10 fold your dough will come together.
- Add chopped Almonds and Peanuts at this stage (only if you wish to). You can also put it later over the cookies once these have been baked for like 10 minutes.
- Finally make small cookie dough balls using a cookie scooper and put these Keto Peanut butter Oat Cookies in a lined baking dish for baking at 375°F for 12 minutes
- After 12 minutes, check the cookies. They should be soft from the top and should start getting brown from the bottom and sides. If the cookies haven't spreaded just tap the top using a spatula so that it begins to spread.
- Put the Peanut butter Oats Cookies for baking for another 3 minutes.
- Keep it in the oven for another 5 minutes
- Take it out on a cooling rack and allow them to cool down
- Enjoy your Keto Peanut Butter Oat Cookies with a glass of Milk or Tea.