Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles are an easy and quick Treat for Kids. Be it for Christmas or any other occasion, These healthy truffles are a perfect combination of sweet and bitter and that's what makes these so delicious. Also, this 4-ingredient Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles is made with Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Granulated Sugar, and Unsalted Butter.
Hey friends! Today I'll be teaching y'all how to make the most amazing Truffles of all time. I'm sure you already know that this snowy season has got be making truffles more than ever. Have you tried my Gingerbread Truffles or Christmas Sugar Cookie Truffles or Dark Chocolate Peppermint Truffles or Peppermint Cheesecake Oreo Truffles or White Chocolate Lemon Coconut Truffles or White Chocolate Mint Oreo Truffles? Well if not, you should!
And of course, the combination of Chocolate and Peanut Butter is just the best. You know how much I love these two. Try me Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate or Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart or Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna or Nutella Peanut Butter Hand Pies or Chocolate Chips Peanut Butter Cookies and you're gonna love it.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter is seriously such a good comb that anything with it tastes beyond delicious. Coming back to these Truffles, these are so much easier than any other truffle that you will ever make. And of course, I haven't met a Chocolate Hater ever! If you hate Chocolate, I sure judge you!
But, seriously, not that this dessert is quick or easy but this one is just the best treat for Kids. I especially make these during the holidays and they are always a hit with the family, friends, and neighbors.
I also, pack these truffles up in little boxes and gift wrap it and gift it to my friends. Nothing compares to homemade personalized gifts and these Truffles are so good that my friends love them.
Storing these Truffles is easy. You need to wrap individual Truffles with Aluminum foil and then store them in an air-tight container or a Freezer Friendly Bag. These stay good for up to 3 months.
Ingredients I have used to make these Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- Dark Chocolate
- Peanut Butter
- Granulated Sugar
- Unsalted Butter
How to make Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
Making Truffles is so easy. Here, I'll briefly run you through the steps of the recipe.
- First, in a mixing bowl, beat the Unsalted Butter, Granulated Sugar, and Peanut Butter, just until it gets coarse and crumbly. You can use a stand mixer for this step or a handheld mixer with a paddle attachment at low speed. Do not overbeat. Overbeating will make this too creamy. You do not have to cream the butter and sugar like it's done in a cookie or a cake. Just need to make it coarse!
- Add more sugar if it's getting too liquid. Mix with a spoon.
- Take a Tablespoon scoop and roll into small Truffle Balls. Freeze these Truffles for 30-45 minutes
- Melt the Dark Chocolate in the oven with few drops of coconut oil. Melt the Dark chocolate in 30-second bursts, stirring between each burst.
- Dip the Truffles in the Dark Chocolate using a fork. Toss to coat evenly, tap the fork at the edge of the dish to drip off the excess chocolate. Take it out and slide carefully onto a silicone mat lined tray. Slide down the truffles using a toothpick or knife.
- Decorate with sprinkles and refrigerate until serving.
Can I Make it with Chocolate Chips?
Of course, you can make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips Truffles. Just add some Chocolate Chips while adding the extra sugar into the Peanut Butter mixture and roll into balls.
How to make Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles?
In this recipe, just replace Unsalted Butter with Vegan Butter and you can make Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles.
The Best Part about this recipe is that I use no Heavy cream or Cream Cheese or Sweetened Condensed Milk or Coconut Milk. This makes this so much better and easier. I generally avoid using milk products for my truffles as milk doesn't freeze well and since I save these up for the holiday so no freezing is not an option.
Can I Make this Keto Friendly?
Of course, you can. To make this Sugar-Free and Keto Friendly use Almond Butter in place of Unsalted Butter and replace granulated sugar with Xylitol or any other sugar replacement you're using. Also, use 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
So, this is all about these 4-ingredients Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles. I hope you liked this recipe and shall make it soon. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
4-ingredients Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1 cup Chopped Dark Chocolate or Unsweetened Chocolate Chips 100gm or 3.5 oz
- ⅔ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter 113.4gm or 1 stick
- In a mixing bowl, take softened unsalted butter, Peanut Butter, and 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar. Beat all of this over low speed using a handheld mixer or stand mixer just until it gets coarse and crumbly. Do not overbeat to make it creamy. Add the rest of the sugar and mix using a spoon or spatula.
- Use a Tablespoon scoop to scoop out the Truffles and roll it gently to make the Truffles. Freeze these uncovered for 30-45 minutes.
- Melt the Dark Chocolate just 5 minutes before you're about to get the Truffles out of the freezer. You can melt it in the oven at 30 seconds bursts with some coconut oil or on a double boiler until the chocolate gets smooth, silky, and creamy. Dip the Truffles using a fork in the melted chocolate. Toss to coat it evenly. Tap the fork at the edge of the dish to drip off excess chocolate. Slide it gently using a toothpick or a knife onto a silicone mat lined baking dish.
- Decorate with Sprinkles or more Peanut butter.Refrigerate the Truffles until served.