Creamy One Pot Pumpkin Alfredo features creamy pasta tossed in a fragrant and flavorful Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce made with butter, roasted garlic, heavy cream, Parmesan, Pumpkin Puree, Cinnamon, Pumpkin Pie Spice and Broth. This Pumpkin Alfredo is fall comfort food at its finest. 🥘🍁🍂
If you're looking for a light and easy dinner recipe for a cosy fall night to accompany your wine, then there can be nothing better than this One Pot Pumpkin Alfredo! 😋😋
This One Pot Pumpkin Alfredo is so easy a recipe. Made in a single pot, this is an easy cleanup recipe. Also, this is made with a few pantry staple ingredients, which you already have at hand.
A quick and easy one pot pumpkin alfredo pasta is a wonderful and creamy twist on regular Alfredo. It cooks in one pot and uses minimal ingredients. Great for the holidays and any day of the year.
Just one pot and 30 minutes is all you need to whip up this creamy decadent autumn dish. Autumn is the best time to enjoy such comforting Pumpkin recipes 😋😍
And Pumpkin is not just for Pies. I am huge about Savory Pumpkin Recipes. Have you tried my
Especially if it's perfectly spiced, it tastes so good...! 😋😍
😍 What you'll love about this Pumpkin Alfredo?
- Healthy Seasonal recipe - This is a healthy seasonal twist on traditional fettuccine alfredo. It's always great to eat healthy and seasonal as it boosts your immunity
- Fall Flavors - This healthy Fall Pasta with Sage, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Pumpkin Pie Spice and Pumpkin Puree feels like a warm fall hug in every bite!
- Easy One Pot Meal - This Super easy Pumpkin Alfredo is a One Pot Meal that comes together very easily.
- Creamy and Delicious - This Pumpkin Alfredo is SUPER Creamy! Its so so so delicious and comforting!
- Weeknight dinner - This is an easy weeknight dinner recipe made with just a few pantry staple ingredients.
- Customise as per your choice - Customise this Pumpkin Alfredo with Chicken or Turkey or Frozen Peas.
- Garlic minced
- Grated Parmesan Cheese more for topping
- Heavy Cream
- Unsalted Butter
- Chicken Broth
- Pumpkin Puree
- Ground Black Pepper
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Ground Cinnamon
- Fresh Sage Leaves for garnish
See recipe card for quantities. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
👩🍳 How to make Pumpkin Alfredo (step by step guide)
STEP 1: COOK THE GARLIC
- Heat Butter in a skillet
- As the butter melts, add the minced garlic and saute until fragrant
STEP 2: ADD PUMPKIN PUREE & SPICES
- Add the Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Ground Cinnamon, Salt and Pepper
- Toss to combine and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Pour the Heavy Cream and Parmesan Cheese and toss to combine
STEP 3: ADD THE PASTA & CHICKEN BROTH
- Toss in the uncooked Pasta and Chicken Broth
- Toss to combine everything
- Cover cook over medium high heat for 6-7 minutes or until the Pasta gets al dente
STEP 4: GARNISH & SERVE
- Garnish with fresh sage leaves, Parmesan Cheese and Serve.
Remember that if your sauce is thin, just cook for a little longer and it will thicken in itself.
Hint: The Starch from the Pasta will automatically thicken the alfredo sauce. Also, when Parmesan Cheese combines with Heavy Cream, the alfredo sauce thickens automatically.
🧊 How to Store Pumpkin Alfredo
You can store this Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta in an airtight container or a resealable freezer friendly bag. You can freeze this Pumpkin Alfredo for 3-5 days.
😋 How do I make this Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce more flavorful?
- You can add a few extra seasonings to make this Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce more flavorful. Kick up the spice with a bit of Cayenne Pepper if you love spicy.
- Use White Wine to deglaze the pan, after cooking the pumpkin puree. This will give more depth of flavors to this Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce.
- Grate some Nutmeg for a comforting fall flavor.
- Squeeze some Lemon Juice and crack some Pepper for extra flavors.
💯 Top tips to make the Best Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta
- Use freshly grated Parmesan cheese because only frustrated Parmesan cheese will give the best of the flavor to this pumpkin Alfredo sauce.
- Make the Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce even flavorful with Cayenne Pepper and Nutmeg
- Use Canned Pumpkin Puree for a creamy Pasta. If you're using homemade Pumpkin puree, then you need to remove the excess water using a tissue paper.
☺️ Other Pasta Recipes
- The Simplest Recipe for Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Mediterranean Shrimp Pasta
- Tomato Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta
- Bruschetta Chicken Pasta - Slow Cooker / Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Chicken Parm Pasta
- Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta
- Salmon Pasta in Creamy Cajun Sauce
One Pot Pumpkin Alfredo
- 16 oz Fettuccine
- 6 cloves Garlic minced
- 1½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese more for topping
- 1½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 1½ cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Fresh Sage Leaves for garnish
- Heat butter in a skillet. As the butter melts, add the garlic and cook until fragrant for about a minute over medium-high heat
- Add the Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Ground Cinnamon, Salt & Pepper. Toss to combine. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Pour the Heavy Cream & Parmesan Cheese. Stir until combined
- Add the uncooked pasta and pour Chicken broth over them. Toss to combine. Cook over low heat for 6-7 minutes or until the pasta is al dente and the sauce thickens. The sauce will naturally thicken with the starch from the pasta and the parmesan cheese. If it's still runny, cook for a little longer until the sauce thickens.
- Once the pasta gets cooked, toss well to combine everything and serve. Garnish with a few fresh sage leaves and more freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Serve hot!