Light and Creamy Tomato Garlic Butter Shrimp with Penne is a perfect Pasta dinner recipe. This is easy to make and is so flavorful. This takes just 15 minutes to make from scratch. Also, this is a light Pasta recipe.
Have you tried my
Salmon Pasta in Creamy Cajun Sauce or
10-min Shrimp Scampi With Spaghetti
Creamy Tomato Garlic Butter Shrimp
I just love Shrimps in my Pasta. Shrimps add such an awesome Seafood taste to my Pasta and it makes it taste so damn amazing.
Also, Shrimp Pastas are easy to make and are a healthy dinner recipe for the family. Tomato Garlic Butter Shrimp is a wholesome one-pot kids-approved dinner recipe for the family. It's not too spicy and not too creamy. The flavors are just amazing!
Shrimp Pasta with Tomatoes and Garlic
This Shrimp Pasta is made with Tomatoes, Garlic, Shallots, Red Pepper Flakes, and loads of Herbs. I have used Italian Seasoning here and it's just so good.
It flavors the Pasta in the most authentic way lending it a beautiful taste and burst of flavors. Also, This Shrimp Pasta has got that amazing combination of Tomato and Garlic.
The tartness of Tomatoes balances out the heat of Red Pepper Flakes and the spicy kick of Garlic makes this taste so good. This is an absolutely easy and simple Pasta but is huge on flavors!
I am always looking for new Pasta recipes to incorporate into my daily meals. There can be never enough Pasta recipes in this world. And why should there be! Right! The choices for Pasta for dinner should be endless and that's the fun in it 🙂
My Kids just love this Tomato Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta Recipe. Hence this has become one of our favorite weeknight dinner recipes.
Also, this is one-pot which means such a relief! Especially on busy weeknights or lazy summer evenings, there is nothing better than this!
Ingredients needed to make Tomato Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Olive Oil
- Marinara Sauce
- Italian Seasoning
- Red Pepper Flakes
How to make Tomato Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Heat Butter and Olive Oil in a Pan. As the oil shimmers, add chopped Shallots and Minced Garlic.
- Add the shrimp and saute for 2-3 minutes until they are no longer pink
- Once the Shrimps gets cooked, get them out of the pan.
- Cook Penne Pasta with a little salted boiling water and olive oil
- Once the Pasta gets cooked, drain the pasta and keep it aside.
- Now, pour Marinara Sauce over the sauteed shallots and garlic
- Toss to combine. Simmer over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Toss the cooked Pasta and Shrimp
- Garnish with freshly chopped basil, freshly grated Parmesan, and some more Red Pepper Flakes (if desired)
- Serve immediately.
- You can replace Penne Pasta with Linguine or Spaghetti or Fusilli or any Pasta you love.
- If you do not like too much Garlic, then you can reduce the amount as per your choice.
- To make the Pasta a little creamier, you can add pour some heavy cream while simmering the Marinara Sauce
- You can add some Tomato Paste for a little bold tomato flavors
- If you like it a bit spicy, then you can add some more Red Pepper Flakes
- You can also, pour some Coconut Milk over Marinara Sauce for even better flavors
- You can saute some Baby Spinach along with Garlic and Shallots
Other Recipes You will Love
- Creamy Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- Easiest Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Creamy Thai Coconut Shrimp Curry Recipe
- Air Fryer Firecracker Shrimp
- Greek Shrimp with Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Tomato Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta
- 1 lbs Shrimp deveined and cleaned
- 6-7 cloves Garlic
- 1 medium sized Shallot finely chopped
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 oz Penne Pasta
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce or Passata
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- freshly grated Parmesan for garnish
- freshly chopped Basil for garnish
- Heat Butter and Olive Oil in a Pan. As the oil shimmers, add minced garlic, chopped shallots and Shrimp in the Pan. Cook until the shallots turn translucent and the Shrimps are no longer pink and curl up after getting cooked. After the shrimps get cooked, get them out of the pan.
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Pour some olive oil in it. Throw in the Penne Pasta and cook until al dente. After the Pasta gets cooked, drain the pasta and keep it aside.
- Pour Marinara Sauce over the sauteed garlic and onions. Toss to combine. Season with some Salt, Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes and Italian Seasoning. Simmer over low heat for 3-4 minutes. Ifit gets too thick, pour some heavy cream or coconut milk (if desired) and simmer.
- Toss the cooked Pasta and Shrimp. Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan, freshly chopped Basil and serve immediately.
Ask Me Anything