These Crunchy, chocolaty No-Bake Easter Egg Oreo Truffles are seriously GOOD. The Best Part is that they need only 4-Ingredients. Oreos, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and Condensed Milk. You can even replace the dark chocolate with chocolate chips. It's just crushing the Oreos, mixing them with condensed milk, making small egg-shaped balls, freezing them, coating it in white chocolate and finally drizzling some dark chocolate over it. Yes! It's that easy. I just described my whole recipe or in one single line. You can directly jump to the recipe if you want.
You'll also love these Peanut Butter Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles
No-Bake Easter Egg Oreo Truffles
Wanting to make something easy for Easter this year? Well, I can't think of an easier Easter dessert than these Egg-shaped Oreo Truffles.
To me, this No-Bake Easter Egg Oreo truffles sounds like an ideal Easter recipe.
You need Just these 4-Ingredients to Make these Easter Egg Oreo Truffles
- Condensed milk
- White Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
(You can replace the dark chocolate with Dark Unsweetened Chocolate Chips, just in case)
So, How to Make these No-Bake Easter Egg Oreo Truffles
- Crush your Oreos in a food processor or put them in a plastic bag and crush them to a powder with a hard object.
- Add condensed milk into the crushed Oreos and make small egg-shaped truffles.
- Let them freeze for about an hour or two in the freezer.
- Melt your white chocolate in a double boiler or in your microwave oven. If you are melting your white chocolate in a microwave oven then you need to stir it constantly at every 30-second interval.
- Dip your truffles in melted white chocolate and tap of the excess. Use a fork or a spoon to dip them in a bowl of white chocolate. Drop the excess by tapping the spoon on the side of the bowl.
- Place them neatly on a plate with parchment paper. Freeze them for another hour or two.
- In the meantime, cut your dark chocolate into pieces and melt them in a double boiler. You can also melt chocolate chips in a small non-stick pan over medium heat. Add some butter so that it doesn't burn and keep stirring constantly. Your chocolate glaze will be ready.
- Take out your white-chocolate dipped Easter Egg Oreo truffles and use either a piping bag or a spoon to drizzle the dark chocolate over your truffles. Move your hand in fast motion over the truffles and they will be ready.
- Chill them for another 30-minutes and they would be ready.
Now, let's quickly take a look at the No-Bake Easter Egg Oreo Truffles Printable Recipe below.
No-Bake Easter Egg Oreo Truffles
- 10 Pieces Oreo cookies
- 4 Tablespoon Sweetened condensed Milk
- ½ Cup White Chocolate baking bar Melted or (white chocolate chips)
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened dark Chocolate baking bar Melted or (unsweetened dark chocolate chips)
- Crush Oreos in a food processor or a mixer-grinder. Add condensed Milk and Make small egg-shaped truffles and place them in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Melt your white chocolate in a microwave oven or double boiler. If you are using a microwave oven then you will have to keep stirring at every 30-second interval.
- Take out your truffles from the fridge and dip them in with a spoon or a fork in a bowl of white chocolate. Remove the excess chocolate by tapping it on the side of the bowl. Let them chill for another 30-minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate in a non-stick saucepan or double boiler or a microwave oven. Place it in a piping bag or use a spoon to drizzle it all over the white chocolate Egg-shaped Oreo Truffles. Chill for some more time and then serve.
- If you don't have a food processor you can crush your oreos in a mixer-grinder or keep them all in a plastic bag and beat it out with a rolling pin or any heavy object. We need a powder like consistency.
- If you are melting white chocolate/Dark chocolate in a double boiler - then here's what you need to do. Keep a pan having water on fire. Place a bowl having white chocolate/Dark chocolate with some butter right on that pan. As the water in the pan comes to a boil, you will see your chocolate melting away. Don't forget the fact that you have to keep stirring in between or else they will stick to the bottom of the bowl.
- You can use dark unsweetened chocolate chips as a replacement for dark chocolate if you do not have dark chocolate at home.