Easter Candy Bark makes for an adorable Easter treat for kids. This cute and adorable looking Easter Bark is made with Oreo, White Chocolate and Mini Easter Eggs. Its the perfect last minute Easter Dessert which never disappoints.
If you're looking for a quick, easy and last minute dessert recipe to bring to Easter Brunch Party, you're going to love making these quick Easter Candy Bark.
Also, kids are going to love this for sure! Its so easy to make and so colorful and fun!
Trust me, this Easy Easter Eggs Bark is even better than a batch of Easter Egg Cookies or Easter Eggs Brownies.
This Easter Cadbury Eggs Bark, require no cooking. Just melting white chocolate and that's it!
Easy White Chocolate Easter Bark
This Easter Candy Bark is super easy to make. You might already have all the ingredients in your pantry right now.
This is my favorite White Chocolate Bark recipe for Easter. I just love that how adorable and perfect this is for Spring & Easter!!!
Easy Easter Oreo Bark Recipe
Unlike regular Chocolate Barks, I have layered Oreos at the bottom and then, I have topped with melted White Chocolate.
Oreos add an added crunch to this Bark.
This Easter Bark recipe features White Chocolate and Oreos as a base of the bark, and is topped with Easter Mini Eggs, Colorful M&Ms and Funfetti. Basically, all the fun stuff which makes these look so adorable!!
- White Chocolate - You can use White Chocolate Chips or White Melting Bar.
- Oreos - Any Oreos would be perfect for this Easter Bark Recipe.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs - Mini Eggs are easily found in all local grocery stores especially around Spring & Easter.
- M&Ms - I would recommend you to use Pastel colored M&Ms for Easter theme.
- Colorful Sprinklers & Funfetti - Colorful Pastel Colored Sprinklers for Easter.
See recipe card for quantities. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
How to make Easter Bark
STEP 1: PREP
- Line a large baking dish or sheet pan with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Crush half of the Cadbury Mini Eggs and set aside.
STEP 2: MELT WHITE CHOCOLATE
ON THE STOVE TOP
- Bring about 2-inches of water to a low simmer in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium low heat
- Place a large heatproof bowl over the saucepan. Turn the heat to low.
- Add the White Chocolate Chips or White Melting Bar in it.
- Stir constantly until the Chocolate melts smooth. This should take bout 5-10 minutes.
IN THE MICROWAVE
- Add the White Chocolate Chips or White Melting Bar in a marge bowl
- Microwave in full power for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk until combined. If its still not melted, melt at 30 seconds bursts, whisking frequently after each burst.
STEP 3: SPREAD THE CHOCOLATE
- Arrange Broken Oreos in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Pour the Melted White Chocolate in a single layer.
- Arrange the crushed Mini Eggs onto the chocolate layer
- Sprinkle colorful Sprinklers in the remaining gaps.
- refrigerate for atleast 30 min so that the chocolate sets.
- Transfer the parchment paper to a cutting board. Cut the bark into pieces.
- Serve immediately.
- You can store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2-3 weeks.
Remember to store leftover Bark in a cool and dry place. If you're storing in an airtight container, make sure the container is absolutely dry. You can refrigerate for up to 3 weeks.
Alternatively you can freeze White Chocolate Bark for up to 1 month. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
Tips for melting White Chocolate
White Chocolate is a bit temperamental! Its not like regular dark chocolate which melts easily.
White Chocolate needs very little heat to melt and overheating it easily burns the chocolate.
So, when using White Chocolate, make sure you use a double boiler to melt the chocolate. You can even use the microwave to melt chocolate.
But melt in 30 seconds bursts, whisking frequently after each bursts. Your Chocolate will melt and get smooth and lump free after 2-3 bursts.
A fun and interesting idea would be to divide the melted white chocolate into 2-3 parts. And then add a drop of food color, only Pastel colors like Pink, Yellow and Blue, to keep in Easter theme. This will give you Easter colored chocolate.
Now, after adding a layer of White Chocolate, add the different colored chocolate and swirl.
Then top off with mini eggs! Its going to look so cute. A perfect Easter Classroom treat for Kids.
How to freeze?
Leftover Easter Candy Bark can be stored in an airtight freezer friendly bag and frozen for up to 2 months. To eat, thaw them overnight in the refrigerator or in on the kitchen counter for about an hour or two.
More Easter Desserts Recipes
- 20 Best Easter Desserts Recipes
- Peanut Butter Easter Bunny Cookies
- Cute Easter Desserts that you can make with Kids
- Easter Nest Dessert
- Cadbury Mini Eggs Easter Cookies
- Easter Egg Brownies
- Italian Easter Bread
- Best Easter Pie Recipes
- Festive Easter Bunny Cakes
- Easter Colored Crinkle Cookies
I hope you liked this recipe and shall make it soon. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Easter Candy Bark
- 12 oz White Chocolate can use bar or chocolate chips.
- 1 cup Chocolate Mini Eggs
- Pastel colored Sprinklers
- ½ cup Pastel colored M&Ms
- Line a half sheet baking pan with silicone mat or parchment paper. Crush about half of the mini eggs and set aside.
- ON THE STOVE TOPBring about 2-inches of water to a low simmer in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium low heat Place a large he a large heatproof bowl over the saucepan. Turn the heat to low. Add the White Chocolate Chips or White Melting Bar in it. Stir constantly until the Chocolate melts smooth. This should take bout 5-10 minutes. IN THE MICROWAVEAdd the White Chocolate Chips or White Melting Bar in a marge bowlMicrowave in full power for 1-2 minutes.Whisk until combined. If its still not melted, melt at 30 seconds bursts, whisking frequently after each burst.
- Arrange Broken Oreos in a single layer in the baking dish. Pour the melted white chocolate in a single layer over it. Immediately top with crushed and whole mini eggs. Add the sprinklers on the remaining gaps. Refrigerate for atleast 30 min
- Transfer the parchment paper to a cutting board. Cut the Bark into pieces. Serve immediately or store in a dry airtight container in the refrigerator.