These Peanut Butter Easter Bunny Cookies are the sweetest possible Easter Dessert that anyone can think of. Easter is popular for bunnies, carrots, and Eggs. Of all them, these bunnies take the center-stage when it comes to cuteness.
If I talk about taste, then I have to tell you that they are too cute to be eaten. But, when you take the first bite of your peanut butter bunny cookies you taste the nuttiness of peanut butter, the creaminess of butter and the chewiness of these cookies. You might also love these super cute Peanut Butter Easter Egg Truffles
Peanut Butter Easter Bunny Cookies
Easter season is the most magical time of the year. I thank God that my kids are small. They are very excited about Easter. Last evening my sister called me and said that since her kids have grown up, they have become quite bored with the whole tradition of Easter and bunnies and etc.
Well, thanks to my kids for being small. I really don't want them to grow. So that I can make such cute Easter desserts for them all my life. (PS: I know how I am sounding)
How to Make Easter Bunny Peanut Butter Cookies?
To Make my Peanut Butter Bunny Cookies, I have made a tasty Peanut Butter Cookie Dough and then shaped them in the form of a small little bunny. Later to make the bunny tail, I have made a small cookie dough ball and then coated it in melted white chocolate.
In my family, Peanut butter is like Tom Hanks. It can make any meal a huge blockbuster. Therefore I am never shy to tell you guys that I need to buy lots and lots of peanut butter every month. Sometimes even twice in a day.
I could have made Easter Bunny sugar cookies, but I am not a big fan of sugar cookies. And, as I said, how much we love peanut butter, we had to include peanut butter in our cookies.
While I was making the bunnies, I was pretty nervous. Hoping that they come out clean. Though when I saw the end result I was pretty happy and proud of myself. The thing is when I see so many gorgeous Easter bunny cookies images on Pinterest and Instagram, I think to myself - God! that's Beautiful. How hard would've been to make them? But, the reality is, it was a lot less hard than I had anticipated.
Making the bunny was not hard at all. I had to take out two small balls from my cookie dough. Then I made two small discs out of them. One small and another a little large. I used the small one for the bunny face and the large one for the bunny belly. For the tail, I made a small ball and dipped it into white chocolate. White chocolate was sticky enough to hold the tail right at its place. Lastly, I made two oven shapes for the ears and two more for the bunny paws. And, I was done!
Peanut Butter Easter Bunny Cookies
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Butter
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a baking tray with cooking spray.
- Cream Peanut Butter, Unsalted Butter, and Granulated Sugar until light and fluffy with a hand-held mixer or stand mixer.
- Add Vanilla Essence, and egg. Whisk well until the egg is combined.
- Add in All-Purpose Flour, Baking Soda, and Baking Powder and fold it lightly.
- Make two small discs with the cookie dough - one slightly larger than the other. Stick them both by placing another small disc on the back. Cut out four more oval-shapes. Attach two as ears and rest two as paws. Cut out another tiny ball and dip it in white chocolate. Stick it in place of bunny's tail.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for up to 5-7 minutes.