Mini Eggs Easter Cookies - Easter Cookies made with mini Cadbury Mini Eggs and Chocolate Chips! The Best Cookies for Easter and Spring!😍😍
These Mini Eggs Easter Cookies are moist and soft on the inside, while being crispy on the outside. These are just the best Easter Chocolate Chips Cookies ever with Cadbury Eggs.
I love this time of the year. Its Mini Eggs and Pastel colors everything! These are just perfect festive holiday cookies, that gets ready in just 10 minutes, from scratch. ❤️😇
These adorable Mini Eggs Easter Cookies are something which I have been baking for over 20 years now! These cute and super delicious Egg Easter Cookies makes for a great Easter Classroom Treats for kids or to include in Easter Gift Baskets.
I love to make a holiday cookie gift box, which includes these Mini Eggs Easter Cookies which are my absolute favorite along with
Carrot Cake Chocolate Chip Cookies,
Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies and so many more!
For more delicious Easter Cookies Recipes, browse through these Best Easter Desserts Recipes.
- Easter Cookies with Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Plan your Easter Menu
- Ingredients needed to make Mini Easter Eggs Cookies
- How to make Easter Mini Eggs Cookies
- 🧊 How to store these Cadbury Mini Eggs Cookies?
- Can I make these Mini Cadbury Egg Cookies ahead of time?
- 💯 Top tips to Bake the Perfect Mini Eggs Easter Cookies
- More Easter Desserts Recipes
- Cadbury Eggs Easter Cookies
Easter Cookies with Cadbury Mini Eggs
Easter is one of the best times of the year. And its the best time of the year, when you find these adorable little Cadbury Mini Eggs. I just LOVE these!
From Easter Egg Brownies to Easter Eggs Blondies to these Easter Egg Cookies! I am always on a lookout to bake cute Easter Treats using Cadbury Mini Eggs! These days you will find Cadbury Mini Eggs all year around! They are such a fun treat. 😇😇
Plan your Easter Menu
Browse through these recipes to plan the perfect Easter Menu.
- Easter Appetizer
- Easy Easter Brunch Recipes
- Best Easter Pies
- Cute Easter Desserts
- Best Easter Side Dishes
- Ham Side Dishes
- Easter Nest Dessert
- Easy Easter Cakes
- Festive Easter Dinner Recipes
Ingredients needed to make Mini Easter Eggs Cookies
- Baking Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Softened Butter (unsalted)
- Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Chips
- Brown Sugar
See recipe card for quantities. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
How to make Easter Mini Eggs Cookies
STEP 1: WHISK THE DRY INGREDIENTS
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Whisk Flour, Baking Powder and Kosher Salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk until combined.
STEP 2: ADD THE WET INGREDIENTS
- Add softened Butter to the bowl, along with Eggs, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract and Chocolate Chips.
- Beat until combined using a stand mixer or handheld mixer or fold using a spatula.
STEP 3: ROLL THE COOKIES
- Roll 1.5 tablespoon of the cookie dough into balls.
- Place them on a parchment paper or silicone mat lined baking dish.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until they are light golden brown around the edges.
- After the cookies gets baked, get them out of the oven.
- Lightly crack the Mini Eggs and stuff them on top of the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 2 more minutes
- After the cookies gets baked, allow them to cool down in the hot baking dish for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
😇 Hint: leave the baked cookies in the hot oven for 5-10 minutes, after they gets baked. This will get them extra crispy, while keeping them soft and moist on the inside.
This little trick will make your cookies taste just like a bakery!
🧊 How to store these Cadbury Mini Eggs Cookies?
Store these Mini Egg Easter Cookies in the an airtight container on the counter for about a week. Or store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Can I make these Mini Cadbury Egg Cookies ahead of time?
Yes, of course! Just make the cookie dough. Wrap it up tightly using a plastic wrap and freeze. You can freeze this cookie dough for up to 3 months.
Just thaw overnight in the refrigerator, and roll cookies and bake!
These ingredients don't stand up well to freezing.
💯 Top tips to Bake the Perfect Mini Eggs Easter Cookies
- Make sure your cookie dough is not too watery.
- If your cookie dough is too moist, then add some more flour and mix everything until it gets thick.
- The right consistency of the cookie dough will be thick, but moist to touch.
- Wrap the cookie dough with plastic wrap and then flash freeze for 10 minutes for perfect cookies
- Add the mini Eggs only after the cookies gets baked for 10 minutes.
- After the cookies gets baked, allow them to cool down in the hot baking dish for 5 minutes. This will make them extra crispy on the outside and around the edges.
- Store these Cadbury Egg Cookies in an airtight container on the counter for 3 days, or refrigerate for upto a week.
More Easter Desserts Recipes
- Italian Easter Bread
- Hot Cross Buns
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipe - (with Pineapple!)
- No-Bake Easter Egg Oreo Truffles [4-Ingredient]
- Chick Oreo Cookies
- Easter Bunny Cookies
- Bunny Pancakes
- Easter Egg Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles
I hope you liked this recipe and shall make it soon. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, snap a photo, and share it on Instagram. Tag me with #recipemagik.
Cadbury Eggs Easter Cookies
- 2 cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter 1 stick (softened to room temp)
- 1½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Mini Cadbury Eggs halved or lightly cracked
- Flaked Sea Salt to sprinkle on the cookies (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking dish with parchment paper or silicone mat and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together, Flour, Baking Powder and Salt. Set aside.
- Use a stand mixer or hand held mixer to beat together Butter, Brown Sugar, Vanilla, and Eggs. Beat for about 1 minute until creamy.
- Stir in the dry ingredients, chocolate chips and lightly cracked Cadbury Mini Eggs. Beat lightly for about a minute on low.
- Take 1.5 tablespoon of the cookie dough and roll into balls. Place them on the baking dish, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- After the cookies gets baked and are crispy and golden brown around the edges, stuff in more whole mini eggs on the top. Bake for 2 more minutes.Allow the baked cookies to stay in the hot oven for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the baking dish and cool them on a wire rack. Sprinkle flaky Sea Salt on top. Serve with milk.
Ask Me Anything