Easter Chick Oreo Cookies are some of the cutest Easter cookies you will ever make at home. It's a 2 - ingredient cookies recipe and gets ready in just minutes. Indulge in Easter happiness with these cute looking Oreo Chicks!
Easter Chick Oreo Cookies
Easter season is the perfect time of the year to bake some cute looking desserts. I think one of the best things about Easter brunch is those cute looking recipes and of course desserts. I cannot imagine my Easter brunch without cute Easter recipes. Look out for my Insta live when I'll share with y'all my Easter brunch spread, which surely will blow your mind of.
Today let me share with y'all and easy peasy Easter treat recipe - Easter Chick Oreos. I'm sure you love the Easter Egg Oreos. This recipe is inspired by the same but it's even easier.
How to make Easter Chick Oreo Cookies?
- To make Easter Chick Oreo Cookies first take some Oreo cookies.
- Make some yellow color chocolate with yellow candy melts.
- Dip the Oreos in the Yellow chocolate melt and coat the top of the cookies well. If you want you can coat the entire cookie. However, I just coated the top part because it was easier to work with it.
- After this just freeze these cookies for an hour.
- Next, melt some white chocolate and divide it into two parts. In one part add some black gel food color and in other parts add Orange get food color.
- Use a dropper to make the eyes and nose of your Chicks. Freeze these Easter Chick Oreo Cookies for 1 hour.
Finally, your Easter Chick Oreo Cookies are ready.
It's that easy. It needs no special skills or equipment. You can easily make these recipes at home and that two with just Oreos and candy melts. I
f you don't have to get food color to make the eyes and nose of the Chicks, just use chocolate chips to make the eyes and cut up pieces of cherries to make the nose of your Chicks.
Some more Easter recipes you'll love:
Peanut butter Easter Bunny Cookies
Easter Chick Oreo Cookies
- 7 Pieces Oreo Cookies
- 1 Cup Yellow Candy Melts
- ½ Cup White Candy Melts or white chocolate chips
- Black food color can replace with dark chocolate chips
- Orange Food Color Can replace with cut-up Cherries
- First, dip the Oreos in Yellow candy melt. Freeze them well until coated or about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, melt the White chocolate chips/candy melts using an oven at 30-second increment. Divide it into 2 parts.
- Add black food color in one and orange in other. Mix well to make a smooth mix.
- Use a dropper to make the Eyes and nose of your Chick Oreos.
- Freeze the Easter Chick Oreo Cookies for 1 hour and they are ready!
Let’s be friends. Follow me in Pinterest & Facebook to stay in the Loop.
Ask Me Anything