These 10-minutes Instant Pot Sesame Noodles are filled with amazing flavors. Sweet with a hint of spice and a wonderful nutty taste, these Sesame Ginger Noodles with crunchy veggies come together in just 10-minutes. Also, these Takeout-style cold Sesame Noodles are absolutely vegan and gluten-free. Did you try: Chili Garlic Udon Stir Fry
Saucy Sesame Noodles in just 10-minutes
Saucy and bursting with flavors, these Sesame Noodles are just the best noodles ever.
We love to make it for a weeknight dinner. Especially when you are in the mood for a quick Asian dinner, these Sesame Noodles will be a savior for you. Have you tried my Schezwan Noodles or Shrimp Peanut Pad Thai or Black Pepper Noodles or Vegetable Chow Mein or Lo Mein or Rame Stir Fry with Veggies?
I have used Gluten-Free Noodles Rice Noodles in this recipe. Not only is it healthy, but it holds the flavors excellently and cooks almost instantaneously in the IP.
Instant Pot Noodles
I'm sure you have been using your Instant Pot for all other reasons but never to make noodles.
I thought, why not! And it's just the best decision I ever made.
Instant Pot cooks the noodles and veggies in just 3-minutes! Yes, that's right.
Also, it holds all the flavors tight which means more flavors in less time! Yay!!!
Sesame Peanut Butter Noodles
Yup! You read that right. I have used Peanut butter to make the sauce and trust me, friends. It's a true game-changer.
It makes the noodles slippery, buttery, and just so delicious. There is a slight sweetness due to peanut butter and also an overall nutty texture.
Also, I have added Cashews to the noodles. I had sauteed the Cashew along with veggies in the Instant Pot.
Cashews when sauteed get a wonderful texture and color. It's just the best. It enhances the nutty taste and texture of the noodles even more!
This Sesame Ginger noodle is just so rich in Ginger, Sesame, and Soy flavors. These are really bold and strong flavors and you feel that in every bite. Also, the overall nuttiness of the noodles due to Peanut Butter and Cashew Nuts is just sooooo good!!!!!!!
Why you'll Love this Recipe
- Need dinner in less than 10-minutes. Think no more and get started with this recipe.
- A totally versatile recipe that can be customized with veggies or proteins of your choice
- Not your average noodles. Something different and unique which you'll love!
How to make 10-minute Sesame Noodles
Below is the recipe for Sesame Noodles. You can find the printable recipe card below. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
STEP 1: Saute the Veggies & Cashew
- Put the Instant Pot to Saute mode
- Heat some Sesame Oil in the Instant Pot
- Add chopped Onions, Carrots, Bell Peppers, Ginger & Garlic
- Also, add the Raw Cashew Nuts.
- Saute until the veggies tenderize and the Cashews turn golden brown.
STEP 2: Make the Sauce
- In a mixing Jar combine -
- Dark Soy Sauce, Sriracha, Coconut Sugar, Peanut Butter, Balsamic Vinegar, and Honey
- Whisk until combined and keep it aside
STEP 3: Add the noodles and sauce
- Now, add the Noodles and Pour the Sauce into the Instant Pot
- Pour some water
- Cover with the lid
- Pressure cook on high pressure for 3 minutes
- Allow the steam to release naturally
STEP 4: Garnish & Serve
- Toss to combine everything
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions
- Serve immediately.
Tips to make this recipe perfectly
- Sesame Noodles are best made with Rice noodles. You can easily find Rice Noodles in grocery stores. These are gluten-free noodles and cook very quickly.
- Taste before you serve - Depending on the quantity of the noodles you are cooking you might want to adjust the sauce and the spices. So taste before you serve. If you have a little bit more noodles, then increase the amount of Soy Sauce and chopped Ginger in the recipe.
- You can add Tofu - Tofu is the best source of protein. So, if you have Tofu at home, then please add them to this recipe. Press it firmly between two paper towels to release as much moisture as possible. Then cut into equal-sized pieces and stir fry it with the veggies
- If you're allergic to Peanut Butter you can skip it and use Cashew Butter or Almond Butter as an alternative
- Do not forget to add water - Since you're cooking in the Instant Pot, you will have to add water to cook the noodles. Skipping that with making the noodles stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Your choice of veggies - Sesame Ginger Noodles gives you a plethora of options as to which veggies you want to use. I think these noodles are a smart way to include veggies in your diet. Especially good if you have kids in the house. You can use any veggies apart from Potatoes in this recipe.
- Make it spicy - Many people say that these noodles are a little on the sweeter side. Well, that's because of the Coconut Sugar and Agave. If you want it spicy, add some more Sriracha or Red Pepper flakes in the sauce.
Slow Cooker Sesame Noodles
- In a skillet saute the Veggies and Cashews
- Make the Sauce in a mixing cup
- Throw all of this along with the uncooked noodles in the Slow Cooker
- Pour some water on top.
- Cover with the lid and cook on high for 1 Hour.
- Once cooked, stir to combine everything
- Garnish with Sesame Seeds and Green onions and Serve!!!
I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Instant Pot Sesame Noodles (10-minutes)
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 medium sized Onion finely chopped
- 1 medium sized Carrot finely chopped
- 1 medium sized Bell Pepper finely chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger finely chopped
- 10-15 whole Cashew Nuts
- 1 lbs Uncooked Rice Noodles gluten free
- chopped Green Onions
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Agave
- 1 cup Water
- Put the Instant Pot to saute mode. Heat sesame oil and add the chopped Veggies - Chopped Onions, Bell Pepper, Garlic, Ginger, Carrots and Bell Peppers. Add the Raw Cashew Nuts. Saute on high until the veggies tenderise and the cashew turn golden brown.
- In a mixing jar combine all the sauce ingredients. Whisk until combined. Keep aside.
- Add the Noodles in the pot. Pour the Sauce. Pour some water. Cover with the lid and pressure cook on high for 3 minutes. Do a quick pressure release after 3-minutes.
- add some cracked blacl pepper. Toss to combine. Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds. Serve hot.