Spicy and tasty Black Pepper Noodles are seriously one of the best Noodles recipes you can make for dinner in no time. This easy and fun Noodles recipe takes just 15-minutes to make from scratch. This Black Pepper Noodles Recipe is one of the best and easiest noodles recipes of all time.. Did you try: Instant Pot Sesame Noodles and this Chili Garlic Udon Stir Fry
Black Pepper Noodles
I Love my Noodles with a brilliant balance of sweet and spicy and this Black Pepper Noodles ticks all the boxes. It's sweet because of the honey, it's spicy because of the cracked Black Pepper, it's saucy because of the Soy Sauce, and of course, there's that kick of garlic and ginger in every bite which makes this taste even better.
This Black Pepper Noodle requires no added proteins or veggies to be made. You can just make the sauce, toss it with the noodles, and bam! it's ready to serve!!!
These Noodles are stir-fried in hot sesame oil and they get slightly caramelized. This makes them taste so good! After that, I add the sauce and just toss until combined and serve it!
I am always on the lookout for such fun and quick recipes for dinner and this one is a family favorite. We love Asian food night and when we do, we love to enjoy some noodles or Asian fried rice with some sticky Asian Chicken Drumsticks or other favorite Asian recipes like Orange Chicken, Cashew Chicken, Sesame Chicken, Mongolian Chicken, Bang Bang Chicken and so many more! I love Asian food and cooking it is even more fun! It is seriously the easiest recipe ever!!!!
How to make Black Pepper Noodles
Below is a brief description of the recipe for Black Pepper Noodles. You can find the printable recipe card below. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
STEP 1: Cook the Noodles
- Cook the noodles as per package instructions.
- Or, bring a pot of water to boil.
- As the water boils, add the noodles and cook until al dente.
- Once it gets cooked, drain the water and keep the noodles aside.
STEP 2: Make the Black Pepper Sauce
- To make the Black Pepper Sauce, in a mixing jar combine -
- Dark Soy Sauce, Rice Vinegar, Honey, Sesame Oil, Minced Garlic, chopped Ginger, cracked Black Pepper
- Make cornstarch slurry by combining Cornstarch and Water
- Pour this in the sauce mixture
- Whisk to combine.
STEP 3: Make the Noodles
- Finally, heat some more Sesame Oil in a pan
- As the oil shimmers, add the noodles and toss for 2 minutes over high heat
- Next, pour in the sauce
- Toss to combine
STEP 4: Garnish & Serve
- Garnish with cracked Black Pepper and Sesame Seeds.
What Kind of Noodles should I use for Black Pepper Noodles?
Generally, Udon noodles are used for this recipe. Udon Noodles are thick noodles that you can find in the dry section of your grocery stores. These look just like Linguine, however are a little more fat and holds on to the sauce brilliantly. However, you can use Yakisoba Noodles or Ramen or any other Noodles you have at home for this recipe as well.
Are these Black Pepper Noodles too spicy?
Actually, No! These are not too spicy. The heat is balanced with the honey. However, if you really have to try spicy noodles try Daebak Ghost Pepper Noodles. These are said to be the spiciest noodles in the world.
What is Black Pepper Sauce
This recipe calls for a quick Black Pepper Sauce which is made with just a few handful ingredients:
- Dark Soy Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
- Sesame Oil
- Chopped Ginger
- Minced Garlic
- Cornstarch Slurry
Can I add Meat to these Black Pepper Noodles?
Yes, you can. You can add Chicken or Pork or Shrimp to these noodles. You can cook the meat ahead of time and then stir fry with the noodles. You can add veggies of your choice to these noodles.
Other Asian Noodles Recipes
Black Pepper Noodles
- 2 pack Noodles
- ¼ cup Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- ½ cup Honey
- 6 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 inch Ginger finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch & 2 tablespoon water to make slurry
- 2 tablespoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- Cook the Noodles as per package directions. Or, bring a Pot of water to boil. As the water boils, add the Noodles and cook until al dente. After that, drain the water and keep the noodles aside.
- In a mixing Jar, combine all the Sauce ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a Pan. As the oil shimmers, add the noodles and toss until fried for 2 minutes over high heat. Next, Pour the Sauce over the noodles and toss to combine.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.