Ramen Noodles Stir Fry with Vegetables - Tasty Ramen Noodles mixed with spicy soy sauce and crunchy veggies makes for an excellent breakfast, lunch as well as a dinner recipe. Also try Vegetable Chow Mein and this Schezwan Noodles Recipe this Authentic Black Pepper Noodles and this amazing Instant Pot Sesame Noodles
Ramen Noodles Stir Fry with Vegetables
I generally like Ramen Noodles for breakfast or at the most evening snacks. But, I have seen many people enjoying ramen noodles during dinner as well.
In my family, well I guess in most families, Kids don't like veggies. But, it's really important for them. As you can imagine, I get to see weird faces when I serve them this Vegetarian Ramen Noodles Stir Fry.
But, I like it! At least they are having the veggies.
Today morning I decided to make Ramen Noodles with veggies for my family. I will tell you what was going on.
So, my husband was working out at home. And, my kids had just woken up. I was in a rush to finish off my daily work and rush to the kitchen. Because, If my husband doesn't find food at the "right" time, he gets pissed off. And, I didn't want to ruin his good mood and this good morning.
So, I left everything as it is and rushed to the kitchen to make this noodle. And, within 20 minutes my noodles were ready. The smell of noodles had already created excitement in my home. My kids were peeping into the kitchen taking their wild guess on - "What's Cooking?". Finally, I had 10-minutes left to take photos for my blog. I was the happiest woman on Earth!
So, if you want to make your family happy, make noodles! Simple recipe with no fancy ingredients.
How to Make Ramen Noodles Stir Fry
This is how you can make Vegetarian Ramen Noodles Stir Fry
- Boil them in at least 3 cups of water.
- In the meantime, you have to prepare the sauce. To make the sauce, you add soy sauce to water then throw in some cornstarch, some red chili flakes, tastemaker (provided with the noodles), salt, vinegar, and pepper.
- In another pan, you need to stir fry your veggies - grated and washed cabbage, Chopped Onion (Red), Chopped Green Beans, Chopped Carrots, Chopped green chilies, thin slices of green bell pepper, and some chopped garlic cloves.
- First, we throw in some vegetable oil and add our garlic so that the oil becomes fragrant and garlicky. Don't overcook your garlic. Remember that garlic cooks fast. So, either keep the flame on low or keep stirring constantly to stop them from being overcooked. When they are just turning a little brown from the sides add your chopped red onions and put the flame on high. Don't overcook the Onions because we want the crunch of the onions. Add grated cabbage and mix well. When the cabbage reduces in volume, add chopped carrots, chopped green beans, and chopped green chilies. Lastly, add thin slices of capsicum or green bell pepper.
- Now add your sauce and stir well for a minute.
- Finally, add your noodles into the stir-fried veggies and season it with some extra pepper and red chili flakes. Do not overcook. Just stir it until everything is well combined. Turn off the flame and season it with some ginger juliennes, chopped cilantro, dried red chilies, and frozen peas.
Other variations for Ramen Noodles
- Beef or Chicken - One of the best options is to add some cooked/fried/Grilled beef or chicken. I prefer grilled chicken more because obviously it's healthy and it adds that crispiness to my chicken pieces.
- Fried Tofu - For my vegan friends out there I recommend frying tofus and then adding them into your noodles. It would bring an excellent taste to your noodles.
- Broccoli or Cauliflower - Beef and Broccoli is a popular combination. We might not have so many veggies at all point of time in our home. So you can easily make it beef and broccoli noodle. Add cooked beef and blanched broccoli or cauliflower florets in your noodles.
Now let's see the Printable Recipe for Ramen Noodles Stir Fry with Vegetables
Ramen Noodles Stir Fry with Vegetables
- 9 Oz Ramen Noodles 250gm
- 4 Pouch Seasoning Mix
- ½ Cup Chopped Carrots
- 1 Cup Grated and Washed Cauliflower
- 3 medium pods Chopped garlic cloves
- ¼ Cup Chopped Green Bell Peppers
- ¼ Cup Chopped Green Beans
- 1 Medium-sized Chopped Onions red onions
- ¼ Cup Chopped Cilantro
- ½ inch Ginger Juliennes
- ¼ Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Red chili powder or cayenne pepper
- Boil the noodles in 3 cups of water. Let the water come to a boil then add your noodles. Let your noodles soak all the water.
- Make the sauce- Mix water, soy sauce, chili flakes, chili powder or cayenne pepper, pepper, salt, and cornstarch.
- Stir fry your veggies. First, add garlic cloves in oil and then add chopped onions, grated cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, green chilies, and chopped green beans.
- Add seasoning mix or tastemaker, the sauce you've prepared, and mix well.
- Now add the noodles and mix well. Garnish with ginger julienne, chopped cilantro, and frozen peas.
Excellent recipe. I love the simplicity with which you cook.
Thank you so much Ron!