Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Muffins with NO Sugar, NO Refined Flour and NO Eggs either is just super easy and a healthy take on the classic Oatmeal Raisin Muffins packing over 15gm of protein in every muffin.
This easy Oatmeal Raisin Muffin recipe uses honey, oats flour, oatmeal milk, greek yogurt and peanut butter. The muffins are filled with antioxidant and potassium rich black raisins and are naturally gluten free and vegan, thanks to Oats flour and Oatmeal Milk.
Healthy Oat and Raisin Muffins
Looking for a healthy breakfast muffin recipe which is packed with protein while being low on sugar as well. Look no further. This healthy Oat and Raisin Muffin will be your next favorite breakfast muffin recipe.
Ingredients needed to make Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Muffins
- Peanut Butter
- Mashed Bananas
- Oatmeal Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Oats Flour
- Baking Powder
- Black Raisins
See recipe card for quantities. Also watch the video for a quick visual.
How to make Oatmeal Raisin Muffins
Combine all the wet ingredients - Peanut butter, Honey, Mashed Bananas, Oatmeal Milk and Vanilla extract in a bowl. Whisk until combined.
Fold in the dry ingredients - Oats flour, Baking Powder, Salt and Black Raisins.
Distribute the batter in the lined muffin dish. Top with some more raisins, and bake @350F or 180C for 20 min.
Once baked, top with a slice of banana over each muffins and serve them warm.
Remember not to over mix the muffin batter. You just want it smooth and lump free.
Hint: Allow these Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Muffins to rest in the hot muffin dish even after they get baked for about 10 minutes. This will give them a bit of extra time to get cooked through while still being moist and soft.
- Applesauce - instead of Mashed Bananas you can use Applesauce to make Oats and Raisin Muffins.
- Eggs- While these muffins are vegan so I haven't used Eggs. Well you can use it for a non vegan version.
- Nut butter of choice - add any nut butter of your choice instead of peanut butter.
- Shredded Carrots - You can add shredded carrots to these to make Carrot Raisin Muffins
How to store leftover Oatmeal Raisin Muffins
Refrigerate: Store leftover Oatmeal Raisin Muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Freeze: You can wrap individual muffins with plastic wrap or transfer them to a zip lock bag and freeze these for up to three months.
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and reheat in the oven before serving.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Muffins (Sugar Free | GF)
- 1 cup Peanut butter creamy, melted
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 Bananas mashed
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Oatmeal Milk
- 1 cup Oats flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Black Raisins dried
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180C and line a muffin dish with liners.
- Add the wet ingredients - Peanut butter, honey, Mashed Bananas, Vanilla Extract and Oatmeal milk in a bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients - oats flour, baking powder, salt and raisins to this. Fold until combined. Distribute the batter in the lined muffin dish. Top with more raisins over the muffins.
- Bake these muffins for 15-20 min. Once baked, topped with a slice of banana and serve warm.