These Blood Splatter Cookies are so easy to make and take only 10 minutes to make. Moreover, these are super easy and quick to make and are such a perfect Halloween treat for kids.
Blood Splatter Cookies
Halloween is right around the corner and it's the best time to hit the kitchen and bake some spooky goods. And these easy Fake Blood Splatter Cookies are one of my absolute favorites. These are so easy to make and taste just the best.
These Halloween Blood Splatter Cookies are super easy to make. They take just 10 minutes to make and are so delicious.
All they are is simply sugar cookies topped with melted white chocolate and red food color on top.
- Melted Butter
- Granulated Sugar
- Almond Flour
- Almond Extract
- Melted White Chocolate
- Red Food Color
See the recipe card for quantities. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
How to make Blood Splatter Cookies
Combine butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the Almond Flour, Almond Extract, and eggs. Make dough
Form into a cookie shape with your hands. Bake @350F or 180C for 15 min.
Coat them in melted white chocolate
Mix white chocolate with red food color to make fake blood. Splatter over the cookies. Let it set and serve.
Remember to cool down the cookies to room temperature before you coat them with white chocolate.
Store leftover Halloween Blood Splatter Cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can store these in the refrigerator for upto a week.
You can even freeze these cookies in an airtight container in the freezer for upto three months.
Thaw them overnight in the refrigerator and let sit on the counter for 30 min before you serve.
Donot reheat the cookies in the microwave or else the frosting on top will melt.
Looking for other Halloween Treats recipes like this? Try these:
Easy Halloween Blood Splatter Cookies
- ½ cup Melted Unsalted Butter
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 2 large Eggs at room temp
- 1 cup White Chocolate melted
- 1 drop Red Food Color
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180C and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Whisk the melted butter and sugar until combined through. Add the Almond Flour, Almond Extract & Eggs. Combine everything to make your sugar cookie dough
- Roll them into cookies and bake @350F or 180C for 15 min. Allow them to cool down to room temp.
- Dip the cookies in melted white chocolate and allow them to sit for 5-10 min so that the chocolate sets on top.
- Use the leftover melted white chocolate along with a drop of red food color to make fake blood. Splatter it unevenly over the cookies & serve.