Cinnamon Roll Cake is a soft, moist, and tender cake with Brown Sugar, butter, and cinnamon topping, glazed with a creamy Sugar Vanilla Milk mixture.
Cinnamon Roll Cake
If cakes were to compete amongst each other, this cinnamon roll cake would take the first position.
Prepared with exceptional ease and comfort, this cake would not make you tired, won't exhaust a bundle of ingredients from your home, and would make sure that at the end of the day you get what you expect.
Perfect Cinnamon Rolls in the form of a cake. Really, why do we need cinnamon rolls when we can easily make a cake out of it?
Think about it. It's easy. It's tasty. And, it's really unique.
Since the beginning of this year, all I am seeing are these cinnamon roll cakes everywhere. I go to Instagram, I see someone has made this. I scroll through my Facebook feeds and bam - there is someone with this recipe.
I thought, let's put an end to this procrastination and let's get done with it.
And, here I am telling you guys how to make a perfect cinnamon roll cake.
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Cake? An Overview
So, I am not gonna share the entire recipe here. If you are in a hurry, you can skip to the recipe right away. But, I highly recommend that you read these steps before you go ahead and do that.
- Making the Cake - The first step is a child's play. Just make a simple Vanilla Cake. Throw in all your basic ingredients, give it a good whisk and pour into a 9x13 greased pan.
- Making the Cinnamon Topping: Use Ground Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, a tinge of flour and lots of softened butter to make a buttery, cinnamony, sweet topping. This topping is what has got the real flavors. It is the real deal.
- Make the Glaze: By the time your cake is getting ready in the oven, prepare a sweet, fragrant and creamy glaze for your cinnamon roll cake. Mix a lot of powdered sugar with some milk and a hint of pure vanilla extract. Give all of that a good whisk and your glaze is ready.
How am I supposed to Store it?
You can leave the cake on the counter for up to 24 hours after covering it up with a saran wrap or foil. While having it, reheat it in the oven for a couple of minutes and it should be fine.
If you want to freeze it then cover it tightly with a foil and push it in the freezer. It will stay perfect for up to 3 months. When you feel like having it, just reheat in the oven at low temperature.
Other Awesome Breakfast Recipes:
- Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas
- Banana Coffee Cake
- Banana Cinnamon Rolls
- Orange Cardamom Rolls
- Blueberry Crumb Cake
Cinnamon Roll Cake
- 2 Cups AP Flour
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1½ Cup Milk
- 1 Stick Salted Butter 1/2 cup
- ⅔ Cup Softened Butter
- ⅔ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon AP Flour
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350F and generously grease a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray or oil or butter. Keep it aside.
- Mix all the ingredients of cake batter - Flour, Sugar, Milk, Butter, Baking Powder, egg, and Pure Vanilla Extract. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer with a paddle attachment and whisk until light and fluffy. At low to medium speed for about 5-minutes.Pour the cake batter into the prepared baking pan and use a rubber spatula or a wooden spatula to distribute the cake batter evenly.
- In a medium-sized bowl, make a mix of softened butter, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Once everything is well combined, use a spoon to drop it over the cake. Drop it evenly all over the cake mixture.Use a butter knife or a toothpick to make rounds where you've dropped the cinnamon topping. Don't go all the way to the bottom of the pan. Just push it halfway in and make swirls. If not, you can make any other pattern you like. You can go zig-zag patterns or you can go up and down the length of the pan to make swirls as you make in swirl brownies.
- Bake your cake at 350F or 180C for a complete 28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with few moist crumbs. If it comes out wet it is not done. If it comes out clean it is overdone.
- In another medium-sized bowl mix all the ingredients for the glaze and mix them thoroughly with a fork or a spoon. Drizzle it all over the cake while it's warm. ENJOY!