Who does not love a stack of hot and crispy french fries? But do you know something that’s even better than your plain regular french fries! 🍟
It is seasoned french fries! But with so many french fries seasonings out there, which one is the best?
Well stop right here because we’ll tell you what is the best seasoning for your french fry!
Our seasoning has a little of something for everyone out there.
It is sweet, spicy and has a nice tangy and sour flavour to it. 🍟🍟
Sounds like some magical five spice seasoning straight out of Ancient China, right?
But it's also so easy to make that you can do it right in your home’s kitchen!
- 🤔 What is French Fries seasoning made of?
- 🥘 What do you need to make the best French Fries Seasoning?
- 👩🍳 How to make French Fries Seasoning?
- 🥘 Variations of French fry seasoning?
- 🌱 Is this French Fries Seasoning Vegan and Gluten Free?
- 🧂 How to store French Fries Seasoning?
- 💯 Tips for making French Fries Seasoning even better! 😍😋🍟
- 🍟 How to get the seasoning to stick on French fries?
- 🤔 Should I put seasoning before or after cooking French Fries?
- French Fries Seasoning Powder
🤔 What is French Fries seasoning made of?
Many people think that all a french fries need is some Salt & Pepper as Seasoning. They don’t realise how much they are missing out on.
But the best and original way of seasoning your fries is to dump them in a paper bag with your seasoning of choice and shake it real loud.
And with our recipe for literally the best French Fries Seasoning ever made, there is no chance of you having boring Salted French Fries ever again!
🥘 What do you need to make the best French Fries Seasoning?
1. Black pepper
2. Garlic powder
4. Kosher salt
8. Onion powder
👩🍳 How to make French Fries Seasoning?
It will not even take you more than ten minutes, heck even five minutes to get this French Fries Seasoning ready!
You will not even be needing a spice grinder or a mortar and pestle to make this recipe! It's quick, simple and easy to make, so that your French Fries don’t have to wait too long!
1. First of all ground up all your whole spices and herbs in a high speed blender or a Food Processor. This includes black pepper, dried basil, oregano and parsley.
2. Next, take a large mixing bowl and combine all the ingredients together. Keep mixing until everything is well integrated together.
3. Your French fry seasoning is now done! You can now bottle it up and store it away for future use!
🥘 Variations of French fry seasoning?
While this is the best French fry seasoning, it doesn't even it can't get any better. You can even do a little experimenting and come up with your own best French fry seasoning! But before you start on that, let's first tell you some basic variations you can try for this French fry seasoning!
1. If you want to turn up the heat of your French fry seasoning then simply add a little more cayenne pepper. You can also add dried and ground Ghost Pepper if you really want to up the heat.
2. Want to make a Ranch style French fry dressing? Then just add a little Dried ranch seasoning to the seasoning!
3. If you want to give a Mexican Taste to your French fry seasoning then just add some smoked paprika and cumin to the seasoning. You can also go ahead and just add some Taco seasoning OR Cajun Seasoning OR Fajita Seasoning as well.
4. If you want to give your French fries a little sweet flavour then just make a little tweak to your French fry seasoning by adding some brown sugar. The molasses like flavour of brown sugar will coat your French fries perfectly!
5. If you can't get enough of italian herbs, use a bit of Italian seasoning in your French Fries Seasoning mix.
🌱 Is this French Fries Seasoning Vegan and Gluten Free?
Yes, this French fry seasoning is not only vegan but it is also gluten free! It contains no animal or wheat products, making it completely safe for both vegans and the gluten conscious crowd!
🧂 How to store French Fries Seasoning?
The best part about making your own homemade French fry seasoning is how easy it is to store it.
Just pack your French fry seasoning in a airtight glass jar bottle and keep it in a place that is cool and away from any light source (especially the sun).
Your kitchen's cupboard/cabinet is a perfect choice for it. Your can safely keep your sealed bottle containing French fry seasoning in these places for upto six months easily.
Avoid heat and open air as that can spoil the French fry seasoning faster. When not in use, just seal the bottle tightly and keep it back in its designated space.
💯 Tips for making French Fries Seasoning even better! 😍😋🍟
1. Make a big batch of french fry seasoning instead of a small one. Since the shelf life of frebdg fry seasoning is upto six months, it's always better to make a lot of it for future use.
2. You can use French fry seasoning in a variety of other foods besides just French fries. Roasted chicken, fried chicken and even stir-fry vegetables are fair game! 3. Sprinkle French fry seasoning on the fries when they're still hot and fresh. This way each fry will get coated with the seasoning.
4. Adjust the spices in your seasoning according to your taste preferences. If you want to take it spicy or miles, it's tour choice!
🍟 How to get the seasoning to stick on French fries?
Seasoning sticks the best when the French fries are still hot and fresh from the oil. Stick your piping hot french fries in a paper bag along with a generous amount of seasoning.
Then hold the bag tight by its neck and shake it vigorously.
Open your paper bag up and you'll find that every stick of French fry has seasoning coated on it!
🤔 Should I put seasoning before or after cooking French Fries?
It depends on what method you're using to cook your French fries. If you are going the same old deep fried route then season the fries after they are cooked.
Meanwhile if you are going to bake or air fry the fries then season them before they're cooked.
French Fries Seasoning Powder
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix until combined through.
- Store in an airtight container until further use