Healthy Peanut Butter Mousse is smooth, creamy and super delicious. Made with just 4 ingredients, this Keto Peanut Butter Mouse is low carb, sugar free and takes just 2 minutes to make.
Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
This Healthy Keto Peanut Butter Mousse recipe is simply the best. What i love about this is that its made with very simple ingredients which you will already have at home at all times.
I love high protein and easy desserts recipes like this Peanut Butter Mousse. Its just super satisfying to make and enjoy as well.
Why you must make this Peanut Butter Mousse?
- Extremely easy 2 minutes recipe
- Made with simple pantry staple ingredients
- Better than store bought mousse
Ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Mousse
These are the following ingredients required to make this quick and easy Peanut Butter Mousse recipe
- Peanut butter - I like to use creamy Peanut butter for this recipe
- Honey - you can use zero sugar maple syrup or your choice of sweetener
- Cream Cheese - I use low fat cream cheese for this recipe
- Heavy Cream - this improves the texture of the mousse
- Toasted Peanuts - for topping
See recipe card for quantities. Also watch the video for a quick visual.
How to make Peanut Butter Mousse
Combine Peanut butter with honey in a bowl and microwave until smooth.
Combine melted peanut butter and honey with cream cheese and heavy cream. Beat until combined.
Take it into a piping bag and add to a jar.
Top with toasted Peanuts and enjoy!
Remember to refrigerate this Peanut Butter mousse before you serve this because its best served chilled.
Hint: Make sure you use creamy peanut butter and not the chunky kind if you're planning to take it in a piping bag and serving it. If you're serving in glasses then you can use any kind of Peanut Butter you like.
Storing Peanut Butter Mousse
Refrigerate: You can easily refrigerate this Keto Peanut Butter Mousse for upto two week in the refrigerator in an airtight container
Freezing Peanut Butter Mousse: Cover and freeze this Peanut butter Mousse. This will keep upto 6 months. Remember to thaw it overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
Top tips to make the Best Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
- If you're allergic to Peanuts and Peanut Butter, you can swap it with Almond Butter or Cashew Butter or Tahini
- You can replace heavy cream with sweetened condensed coconut milk for a vegan version and also use vegan cream cheese
- You can add cottage cheese to this to make this extra rich and high protein Peanut Butter Mousse
- Add the toppings only before serving.
Looking for other keto desserts recipes like this? Try these:
Watch me make this
Peanut Butter Mousse (4 ingredients)
- 2 cups Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 tablespoon Cream Cheese low fat
- 1 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- Add Peanut Butter and Honey in a bowl.
- Microwave until smooth.Add it to a bowl along with Cream Cheese and Heavy CreamBeat until smooth.
- Take it in a piping bag and add to a jarTop with toasted peanuts and enjoy.