Strawberry Pie Cream Cheese Muffins is an easy and drool-worthy Muffin recipe. It's made with Strawberry Pie Filling, Cream Cheese and topped with Cashew Nuts and Almonds!
This is sweet, creamy, and feels like you're biting into a Strawberry Cheesecake! It's moist and creamy on the inside with the perfect crunch of toasted Almonds and Cashew Nuts on the outside. It's so good that you'd want to eat it straight out of the oven!
Strawberry season is here and there is no better way to celebrate this season than with Strawberry Cheesecake! However, Strawberry Cheesecake is a really long and tedious recipe. When I am in a rush to make something quick for breakfast or desserts for a get-together. Cream Cheese and Strawberry Muffins is my go-to recipe.
Not only is this recipe easy but it calls for very little ingredients, which are almost always present in our pantry. I love to work with Strawberry Pie filling. Be it my Strawberry Lemon Tarts or Strawberry Cheesecake, this is one of those pantry ingredients which makes life in the kitchen so much easier.
I cannot even imagine my summers without Strawberries. It's juicy, fresh, and goes great with chocolate and cream cheese! Which means you can practically make countless recipes with Strawberries. However, I have not shared a lot of recipes here in Recipe Magik. However, before this summer ends, I intend to share a lot with y'all!
Coming back to this recipe. At first, I thought of just combining Cream Cheese with Strawberry Pie Filling and make a muffin out of it. However, then I thought against it and chose to stuff my Strawberry Muffins with Cream Cheese filling. I topped with some more Strawberry Filling and some Cashew Nuts, Almonds and White Chocolate Chips. Pretty much a no brainer right? When it's strawberry, there have to be Almonds!
And the result is just delicious! The creamy cheesecake swirl on the inside with a sweet Strawberry taste in every bite and the nutty texture of Cashews and Almonds! It's all so very good and yum!
I think this muffin will win over all your Summer Muffin favorites! Yeah...even a comforting Blueberry muffin would lose!
Cream Cheese pairs excellently with Strawberries. Strawberry Pie filling is sweet and so addictive! If you have fresh strawberries at hand, then you should try this too! Also, Strawberry Jam along with some chopped Strawberry pieces will work fine. Although, you might want to microwave the Jam for about 30 seconds to 1 minute before you use it - just to thin it out!
How to make Strawberry Pie filling at home!
Making Strawberry Pie filling at home is really as easy as it gets!
Take chopped Strawberries in a big pan and bring it to boil. Add honey, sugar, cornstarch, and some lemon juice and stir until it thickens. Within 10 minutes your Strawberry Pie filling will be ready. A hint of Cinnamon won't hurt anyone - Just sayin'
This Strawberry Pie Cream Cheese muffin is the best way to use up Strawberries. It is not only delicious but filled with flavors of cheesecake and strawberry! The 2 things which make my summer special!
Eggless Strawberry Pie Cream Cheese Muffins
- ¼ CUP Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ⅔ Cup Flour
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Strawberry Pie Filling
Cream Cheese Filling
- ½ Cup Cream Cheese
- ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4-5 chopped Cashew Nuts
- 4-5 chopped Almonds
- 2 tablespoon White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180 C and line a Muffin tin with Parchment Paper or Cupcake liners.
- In a mixing bowl combine Vegetable Oil with Granulated sugar using a Baloon whisk. Add the Yogurt and Vanilla Extract and mix well until combined
- Sieve the dry ingredients - Flour, Baking Soda and Baking Powder and combine until mixed.Add the strawberry pie filling and mix well. Keep this bowl aside.
Cream Cheese filling
- Combine Cream Cheese, Granulated Sugar, and Vanilla Extract in a bowl over medium-high speed using a handheld mixer until combined. Keep it aside.
- Pour the Strawberry Mix in your lined Muffin tin. Top with a Tablespoon of Cream Cheese Filling and another tablespoon of Strawberry Mix.
- Top with Chopped Cashew Nuts, Chopped Almonds, and White Chocolate Chips.
- Bake your Muffins at 350F or 180C for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, reduce the temperature to 300F or 150C and bake for another 15 minutes. Cool the muffins on a cooling rack before you serve them!