Colorful Easter Deviled Eggs are cute and adorable deviled eggs perfect for Easter Brunch. These Eggs look like Spring on a plate. They are colorful, spicy and so tasty!
Colorful Easter Deviled Eggs
Easter Deviled Eggs are one of the best recipes of mine. I made these few years ago and since then, every year my kids beg me to make these babies. They look so cute that anyone will fall in love with these eggs. I first made these eggs, for my annual Easter brunch in 2017. Since then, it's been a constant on our Easter brunch menu. I make loads and loads of colorful deviled eggs for Easter.
There is something so wonderful when you make a recipe with so much patience and care and when your family just loves it. I think that's the most satisfying part of cooking. It just takes off all your tiredness and fills you with hope for your next cooking spree!
What I love about these colorful deviled eggs is that they are really easy to make and looks so appealing that kids would want to gobble them up right away. Kids get really excited seeing colors on their plate and if you serve them these cookies, they will jump out in joy. I love serving cute and colorful recipes for my Easter brunch. I think. this is one occasion where I can get creative and serve something special and creative to my guests. So, from Appetizers to Desserts, I make sure that my recipes look the cutest.
How to Make Colorful Easter Deviled Eggs
To make Colorful Easter Deviled Eggs, I started by boiling my eggs for 10 minutes. I boiled them in water with some salt and vinegar for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, I immediately transferred my eggs into ice-cold water and started peeling off the shells from the Eggs.
After my eggs were out of the shells, I used a sharp knife and ran it through the center of the egg. It gave me two very clear halves of the Egg. I repeated this step with all of my Eggs. Finally, I used a spoon to scoop out the yolk from the eggs and keep them in a separate bowl.
Then, I mixed the yolk with some garlic mayonnaise and Dijon Mustard. Also, I added some salt, pepper, and paprika to it and whisked it well. They came out smooth. I divided my yolk mixture into 4 parts. To these parts I added a drop of my gel food color and finally, I mixed them again.
Then, I just used s spoon to place the yolk mixture into the Egg whites. I seasoned my deviled eggs with some paprika, red chili flakes, and basil and they were ready to serve.
So, this is how you too can make Colorful Easter Deviled Eggs. Listed below is the detailed recipe for Easter Deviled Eggs. So, without delay check out this amazing recipe and tell me how it was!
Colorful Easter Deviled Eggs
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Mayonnaise
- 1 Drop Pink Gel food color
- 1 Drop Blue Gel Food Color
- 1 Drop Green Gel Food Color
- 1 Drop Yellow Gel Food Color
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Pinch Paprika
- 1 Pinch Red Chili Flakes
- 1 Pinch Dried Basil
- First put the Eggs to boil with some salt and vinegar for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, get your eggs out and place them in ice cold water. Start peeling the skin off the eggs.
- Cut the Eggs in half and carefully scoop out the yolk part of the eggs
- Take all the egg yellows and mix it with a spoon
- Mix in the Mayonnaise and Dijon Mustard to this
- Season it with some salt, black pepper powder and paprika. Whisk all well until smooth and creamy
- Divide it into 4 parts and use a drop of gel food coloring to color it.
- Mix well until well combined
- Use a spoon or piping bag to fill in the Egg whites with the egg yolk mixture.
- Decorate with some more Paprika, Red Chili Flakes and Dried Basil
- Your Colorful Easter deviled eggs are ready.