White Chocolate Orange Brownies are a sweet and citrus-flavored brownie recipe. These Brownies are made without Eggs. These fudgy and chewy White Chocolate Orange Brownies are topped with chopped Cranberries.
White Chocolate is so dramatic! Today, I thought of making these Orange flavored White Chocolate Brownies. White Chocolate I tell you is really temperamental. There are days when your white chocolate works so well and there are days when it shows tantrums. It's really not a cakewalk to melt White Chocolate. Today, I ended up burning some of my white chocolate. I was trying to melt it in the oven and I did not know when it got stuck to the dish and got burned and all ruined.
After that, I melted another batch of white chocolate and it melted so easily. The trick is to melt it on a double boiler. If you are melting white chocolate in the oven, then keep stirring after 30 seconds interval. It might look solid, but once you stir it, it'll break easily!
Let's talk flavors:
Here's what White Chocolate Orange Brownies tastes like. It feels as if you are sailing through a stream of white chocolate and in the middle of this dramatic Chocolate Ocean, you find an Island of Orange Orchard. The citrus aroma draws you closer and you walk into a beautiful land of oranges with cute Cranberries growing as weed around those tall orange trees! 🙂
Are you still there! OMG, did I lost you there 🙂 Actually, these brownies are so so so good that, I lost in a different world altogether describing its flavors.
Let's make White Chocolate Orange Brownies
The first step is to melt our temperamental white chocolate. I suggest you melt it in the double boiler because that's the safest. However, if you are melting it in the oven, then you can keep stirring after 30 seconds and it'll come out melted just fine.
Next, in a mixing bowl, add melted white chocolate along with some melted butter. To this add the brown sugar, Yogurt, Vinegar, Orange Essence, and stir well Yogurt, and Vinegar is the replacements for Eggs. If you are using Eggs, then you can skip these two.
You do not need to cream anything or use a stand mixer for making your brownie batter. Just stir with your hand. Brownies should not be over-mixed.
Next, add the dry ingredients which are Flour, Baking Soda, and Baking Powder. Since, I am not using eggs, adding these leavening agents is important. If I were using Egg, I could have avoided these two baking twins as well.
Finally, add some Orange Juice and Orange zest. Combine everything together until you start seeing air bubbles.
Pour the brownie batter in a lined baking tray and top with some chopped Cranberries. You can use frozen cranberries like me as well.
Bake your Orange White Chocolate Brownies for 25-30 minutes at 180 C or 350 F or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Some important tips for making the best white chocolate brownies
- Melt your Dark Chocolate Carefully. If melting in the oven, then keep stirring after every 30 seconds until you get a smooth and lump-free melted white chocolate.
- You can melt the White Chocolate and butter together.
- You can add 2 eggs in place of Yogurt or Vinegar.
- To make the Brownies fudgy, add more fat than that of flour. So, the ratio of fat to flour should be 3:1.
- To get a crinkle on top of your brownies, beat the eggs or yogurt well before you use it in your brownie batter.
- Do not add a lot of sugar as it'll kill the citrus flavor. Keep a good balance of sugar and orange juice so that you can enjoy this citrus goodness at it's best.
- Add cranberries on top of the brownie batter.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. It should be done by 30 minutes at 350 F or 180 C.
So, this is how you can make a batch of White Chocolate Orange Brownies. I'm sure you'll love these. Tell me how you liked this recipe.
Connect with me!
Connect with me on my Facebook handles. Be sure to follow me so that you can see what Recipe Magik is up to every day. Also, feel free to ask me any questions, share and comment on my posts there 🙂
Also, connect with me on Instagram and tag with #recipemagik if you are making any recipe from this website so that I can have a look at those amazing recipes you are making from my website 🙂
White Chocolate Orange Brownies
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Melted
- ½ Cup Butter Melted
- 1 tablespoon Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Orange Essence
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Orange Zest
- ½ Cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Cup Cranberries chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 F or 180 C and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Melt the Butter and White Chocolate in a double boiler or oven and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the melted white chocolate and butter. Now add in all the Wet ingredients into this and mix well using a wooden or silicon spatula
- Now, add the flour, baking soda, and Baking powder into it and mix well
- Finally, add the orange juice and orange zest into the brownie batter and mix well
- Pour it in a lined baking tray and top with chopped Cranberries
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 C or 350 F or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean