A pumpkin spice latte is a popular autumn drink. This Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Spice Latte is our favorite fall drink. Want to learn how to make the most traditional and loved Pumpkin Spice Latte which is extra creamy and delicious, then here's how to make one with minimal effort.
There's nothing better on a cold fall morning than a warming and fragrant cup of Pumpkin Spice Latte. And why would you want to shell your penny for such an easy drink which you can easily make at home.
I love to make Pumpkin Spice Latte at home for myself almost every other day. Its something I enjoy not only for fall seasons but also during the holidays and mostly all year long!
Are you like me and love Pumpkin Spice Everything?? Then try these amazing recipes for fall season that uses Pumpkin Spice
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Recipe
- Best Homemade Old-Fashioned Pumpkin Pie
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce & White Chocolate Chips
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust in a Muffin Pan
Pumpkin Pie Spice isn't just limited for desserts and drinks. Try these Savory Pumpkin Recipes that uses Pumpkin Spice.
This Pumpkin Spice Latte is very easy to make at home. The taste of this is not too Pumpkin-y. Its rather like hint of holidays in your regular latte.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
The perfect fall treat this a homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte. A homemade latte beats the store-bought and overly sweetened Starbucks version any day.
The pumpkin spice latte is a drink that warms you from the inside out. Pumpkin Spice Lattes is made with vanilla extract, Almond milk, and Pureed Pumpkin.
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte with Almond Milk & Coconut Sugar
I only use Almond Milk for this Pumpkin Spice Latte. Its lighter and makes for a perfect morning treat which is healthy and delicious.
I have used Almond Milk and Coconut Sugar for this Pumpkin Spice Latte.
I love to use Coconut Sugar for my Latte. It's not overly sweet and is perfect for a morning cup of latte
Ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Almond Milk - I love Almond Milk for my Pumpkin Spice Latte. However you can use Whole Milk as well. For other Non Dairy milk, this tastes especially good with Coconut Milk and Oat Milk.
- Coconut Sugar - I just love Coconut Sugar. Its not overly sweet and is so much healthier.
- Pumpkin Puree - I love to make homemade Pumpkin Puree which I use all winter long. However feel free to swap with store bought Pumpkin Puree.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice - Try my homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice. It's so easy to make and you might already have the ingredients at hand right now!
- Vanilla Extract - For that hint of happiness...
- Espresso - Strong Espresso is the best choice here. It really brings out the sweetness of Pumpkin!!
See recipe card for quantities. Also watch the video for a quick visual.
Instructions on making Pumpkin Spice Latte
STEP 1: HEAT THE MILK
- Add Milk, Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Vanilla Extract, Ground Cinnamon and Coconut Sugar in a saucepan
- Whisk until combined
- Allow the milk to simmer. Donot let it boil
STEP 2: MAKE ESPRESSO
- Make a batch of freshly brewed espresso
STEP 3: COMBINE
- Combine the Espresso with the Milk and Pumpkin mixture
- Top with some cool whip
- Sprinkle a pinch of ground Cinnamon on top and serve.
This Pumpkin Spice Latte is such an easy and delicious fall drink Its so delicious and perfect for a cold fall and winter morning.
If you want to make Caffeine Free Pumpkin Spice Latte, use Dandy Blend. Dandy Blend is a perfect alternative to Caffeine. High in Antioxidants, Vitamin A and K this one is so healthy and gluten free. Lately I have been making my Pumpkin Spice Latte with this Dandy Blend and its such a great tasting drink!
I hope you liked this recipe and shall make it soon. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
The Simplest Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Add Almond Milk, Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Coconut Sugar, and Vanilla Extract in a saucepan. Whisk until combined. Heat until it gets hot over medium high heat. Do not bring it to a boil.
- Pour the espresso in the mugs. Pour the milk over it. Top with the whipped cream. Sprinkle Pumpkin Pie Spice over it and serve