Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa - Jumbo Shrimps are seasoned with some basic spices and seared in a Pan until completely cooked through. Tucked in warm flour Tortillas with a homemade Mango Salsa, Sour Cream, and a handful of Chopped Parsley. Did you try: Blackened Shrimp Tacos or Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa or Baja Shrimp Tacos.
These Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa are absolutely amazing. Perfect for Taco night. And, sure to be a hit in the family. Don't like Mangoes? Try the same recipe with Pineapple.
These Summer months call for recipes that are exactly like this. Tropical flavors paired with such delightful deliciousness are a winning combination🤤
Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa
This beautiful Summer season brings juicy, pulpy Mangoes with them. And, when I think of Mangoes, I think of ways to incorporate them into my recipes.
I think it was just a few days back when I was walking past a fruit vendor selling ripe Mangoes. For a moment, my eyes couldn't believe that it was already Summer. When I think of Summer, the first thing that comes to my mind is Juicy, Ripe Mangoes.
I LOVE mangoes. And this Mango Season would be totally incomplete without some zesty Mango Salsa. Well, I've already made Mango Salsa in the past. But, today I thought, let me make my favorite Shrimp Tacos and then serve it with Mango Salsa.
I am gonna make Grilled Chicken Tacos with Mango Salsa next week. Stay tuned and do not miss out on that recipe.
👩🍳Ingredients Needed to Make Shrimp Mango Tacos
- Shrimps - Make sure you devein your Shrimps before using them for this recipe.
- Seasoning - Salt and Smoked Paprika. If you want you can add other seasonings like Ground Cumin, Ground Black Pepper and etc as per your desire.
🥭For Mango Salsa:
- Chopped Mango: Make sure your Mango is sweet.
- Bell Pepper: Add some chopped Bell Pepper for extra crunch.
- Lime Juice: Some Fresh Lime Juice will make your Tacos extra juicy, fresh, and zesty.
- Parsley: Lastly, add some chopped Parsley into your Mango Salsa.
How to Make Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa
- STEP 1: SEASON THE SHRIMPS WITH SPICES
Make sure you are using Shrimp that has been deveined. Now Season this with a pinch of salt and some smoked Paprika.
STEP 2: PAN SEAR SHRIMPS
Next, add some Olive Oil to a pan, and as the oil gets hot add your Shrimps. Pan Sear your Shrimps until completely cooked through.
Step 3: Make Mango Salsa
Make Mango Salsa. Combine chopped Mangoes, chopped Bell Pepper, Lime Juice, and chopped parsley in a bowl.
Step 4: Serve in warm tortillas
Serve your Cooked Shrimps with Mango Salsa, Sour Cream, and freshly chopped parsley in warm tortillas with some shredded cabbage. Enjoy right away!
📖Other Variations for this Shrimp Taco Recipe
- Roma Tomatoes: You can add some Roma tomatoes to your Mango Salsa.
- Salmon: If you can't get your hands on Shrimp or if you don't like Shrimp, just use Salmon instead.
- Tilapia: If you don't want Shrimp or Salmon you can use some Tilapia for this recipe.
- Pineapple: If you want you can replace Mangoes with Pineapple.
- Peach: Not a big fan of Mango? Try making this recipe with Peaches. It's gonna taste so good.
- Corn: Don't Like Mangoes? No worries. Use Corn instead. Excellent alternative.
- Avocado: You can add some sliced Avocados instead of Mangoes in case you hate Mangoes.
💡Tips to Make Shrimp Tacos
- Make sure you devein your Shrimps and remove the tails before using it for the recipe.
- You can use Jumbo Shrimps for best results
- Make sure you use a Mandoline to shred your cabbage. or else if you are short on time you can buy pre-shredded cabbage.
More Shrimp Recipes
- Green Curry Shrimp | Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Cajun Shrimp and Rice (Instant Pot / Slow Cooker)
- Peanut Shrimp Pad Thai Recipe
- Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp
- Crispy Honey Sesame Shrimp
I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa Recipe
- 1½ Pound Shrimp Peeled, Deveined and tails removed
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt as per taste
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil to sear shrimps
For Mango Salsa
- 2 Large Mangoes sliced (about 1 pound)
- 1 Medium-sized Bell Pepper
- 2 Teaspoon Lime Juice
- ½ Cup Parsley Chopped
- 8 pieces Corn or Flour Tortillas
- 1 Cup Shredded Cabbage for garnish
- Season Shrimps: Season Shrimp with Smoked Paprika and Salt. Use a spoon to coat well.
- Pan Sear Shrimps: In a pan heat some oil. As the oil gets heated add shrimps and then sear them for 2-3 minutes until completely cooked through.
- Make Mango Salsa: Slice mango as shown in the video. Add it into a bowl. Combine it with chopped bell pepper, Lime Juice, and Chopped Parsley. Mix well to combine.
- Assemble and Serve: Warm your tortillas. Serve with shredded cabbage, Mango Salsa, Pan-Seared Shrimps, Chopped Parsley, and Sour Cream. Enjoy right away.