Crispy Sriracha Wings Recipe - Crispy Chicken Wings are coated is coated in sweet and "slightly" spicy Honey Sriracha Sauce with a hint of crushed garlic to bring it all together.
Baked Sriracha Wings Recipe
I love baked Chicken Wings - try Honey Garlic Chicken Wings (BAKED) more than fried Chicken Wings - try Lemon Pepper Wings (with homemade Lemon Pepper Seasoning). I also love Air Fryer Chicken Wings - try Extra Crispy Cajun Dry Rub Chicken Wings in Air Fryer. However, Baked Wings are always my first choice when I am in a rush to make some quick Chicken Wing recipes, especially for a party.
Honey Sriracha Wings Recipe
Honey Sriracha Wings are a perfect appetizer for your party. That hint of spice, that sweetness of honey, and that kick of garlic all combine to make Honey Sriracha Wings a classic recipe.
The best part about Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings is the sauce. I love the sauce for various reasons. First, I love the use of garlic in the sauce. Crushed garlic adds a more intense flavor than minced garlic. Secondly, I just love the combination of Sriracha and Honey. It's this beautiful combination of something spicy with something sweet that creates a beautiful blend of flavor.
Full of Umami flavor this dish is something that wouldn't wait on the table for more than a minute. I have used this Honey Sriracha Combination to make recipes like Sweet & Spicy Honey Sriracha Chicken, Honey Sriracha Glazed Carrots.
Ingredients to make Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Chicken Wings
- Salt & Pepper
For Honey Sriracha Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Crushed Garlic
- Tomato Sauce
Sriracha Chicken Wings Marinade
Before you make the Honey Sriracha Sauce for wings, you've got to bake your wings. By the time your Wings are getting crispy in the oven, you can make your sriracha wing sauce.
So, just wash your chicken wings and pat them dry. Season the chicken with Flour, Salt, and Pepper. Dredge chicken wings in flour and shake off any excess.
Honey Sriracha Sauce Recipe for Wings
Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings are totally incomplete without the Honey Sriracha Sauce. Sweet, Smoky, Spicy, and full of umami flavors Honey Sriracha Sauce is the life of this Baked Chicken Wings recipe.
To make Honey Sriracha Sauce all you have to do is heat some oil in a pan. Add Soy Sauce, Sriracha, Tomato Sauce, Honey, and Crushed Garlic into the pan.
Reduce the heat and let the sauce simmer for 3-5 minutes until thickened. And then your Honey Sriracha Sauce is ready. You can keep this aside.
Smoky Sriracha Wings Recipe
I love baking chicken wings because when you bake your wings you get that smoky taste in your chicken
I love Baking Chicken Wings because that way your wings get cooked evenly. And, you won't even have to clean your counter. And finally for that extraordinary taste. Smoky Sriracha Wings are something that you can include in your dinner menu.
Even if you are not hosting a party at home, you can still make 'em. And, GOD are they delicious? I mean you wouldn't really believe how awesome they taste unless you actually make 'em
I am telling ya, this Sriracha Chicken Wings is gonna be the star of your show.
I like to bake a batch when I am busy doing nothing. Yeah, that's true. Especially during weekends when I spend most of my time sitting back on my couch and watching television, I find making these Sriracha Honey Wings like the easiest thing to do.
All I have to do is coat chicken and bake them and just toss it in the sauce. This takes hardly any time. And, I just love to much on these bad boys while I am hooked to my television watching some thrilling crime drama.
Sriracha Garlic Wings Recipe
The touch of garlic makes these wings taste extraordinarily GOOD. As I said, I like to use garlic which has been crushed rather than minced garlic. I have seen that crushed garlic leaves a deeper intense flavor than minced garlic. So, all you have to do is just peel your garlic and crush them with something heavy. I use the flat side of my knife and press it down with my palm. And, that gets my job done in a jiffy.
Tips to Make Sriracha Hot Wings Baked
These Pro tips will help you make baked Sriracha Hot wings so easily.
- Shake off excess flour
- Don't add too much salt while coating the chicken
- Use toasted sesame oil for an intense smoky flavor
- Use Crushed Garlic Instead of Minced Garlic
- Go for Light Soy Sauce instead of Dark Soy Sauce.
What to Serve with Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings?
You can serve these recipes with your Crispy Sriracha Wings.
- Mac and Cheese - Baked Mac and Cheese
- Sweet Potatoes - Sloppy Joe Stuffed Sweet Potatoes, Loaded Sweet Potato Skins in Air Fryer, Creamy Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Stuffed Peppers - Spinach Ricotta Orzo Stuffed Peppers, Lo-Mein Noodles Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Fried Rice - Easy Pineapple Fried Rice in Pineapple Shell, Thai Lemongrass Coconut Fried Rice With Zucchini, Easy Fried Rice Recipe
- Macaroni Salad - Deli-style Creamy Classic Macaroni Salad, Traditional Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Pasta Salad - Mediterranean Pasta Salad with Chickpeas
- Potato Salad - Summer Potato Salad
Other Chicken Wings Recipes you can try:
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag me @recipemagik so that I can see how it turned out.
Sriracha Wings Recipe (Baked)
- 2 Pound Chicken Wings
- Canola Oil
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
For Honey Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 5-6 cloves Garlic CRUSHED
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- ½ Cup Sriracha
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 2-3 Tablespoon Honey adjust as per taste
- Freshly Chopped Cilantro OPTIONAL
- PREHEAT OVEN: Preheat oven to 400F and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. This will help you clean up later.
- COAT CHICKEN: In a bowl place chicken wings. Add oil, Flour, Salt, and Pepper. Use your hands or a spoon to coat each wing evenly. BAKE: Place them in the baking sheet and bake them in your preheated oven for 40-minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Make Honey Sriracha Sauce
- SAUTE GARLIC: In a pan heat some oil. Add crushed garlic. Saute garlic on medium heat for 30-45 seconds or until aromatic.ADD SAUCE: In the same pan add Soy Sauce, Sriracha, Tomato sauce, and Honey. Cook for 3-5 minutes on medium-low heat stirring frequently. This will thicken the sauce. Once done keep aside.
Garnish and Serve
- Add baked chicken wings in the honey sriracha sauce. Coat each wing evenly. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro. Serve right away.
Storage InstructionsThe leftovers can be kept in an air-tight container in your refrigerator for up to 3 days. When serving make sure you warm it in your oven (covered) at 50% power for 3-4 minutes or until completely warmed through. You can freeze the wings. Make sure you place them in a freezer-friendly bag and label it. When ready to serve place them in the refrigerator one day ahead and allow it to defrost. Next morning you can warm it in your oven.