Roasted Cauliflower Parmesan or Roasted Cauliflower Parmesan Steaks with Marinara Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese on top, is quick and easy Cauliflower recipe that is crispy, tender, and so cheesy.😇🥰
Also try my Cabbage Steaks recipe
Made in the same way like you would make Chicken Parmesan, this Cauliflower Parmesan is sure to be something that you'd feel like making again and again. 🤩🤩
Roasted Cauliflower Parmesan Recipe 🌱
This roasted Cauliflower Parmesan has crispy skin on the outside and is so cheesy on the inside. It's like having roasted Cauliflower steaks with Marinara Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese on top.
If you can imagine something that is crispy on the outside and cheesy on the inside then it is this Roasted Cauliflower Parmesan recipe.
Have you tried my other roasted Cauliflower recipes like Crispy Cauliflower Tinga Tacos (this is like the best taco you'll ever have), Korean Cauliflower Wings Recipe (The Gochujang Paste is a game-changer), Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower and Black Bean Tacos (the nuttiness of black beans and the crispy Cauliflower is an excellent combination), Crispy Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Chipotle Romesco (super-awesome Taco that you just can't ignore), Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup (Winter's familu favorite soup recipe), Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower (the classics with a touch of modernity)
🥘 Ingredients You'd Need for Cauliflower Parmigiana recipe
- Cauliflower: I would suggest you choose a large Cauliflower to make this recipe.
- Olive Oil: I would recommend a good quality Olive Oil to make Cauliflower Parmesan. The oil will help the Cauliflower get crispy and golden brown in the oven. Without Oil, the Cauliflower would get stuck to the baking tray.
- Salt and Pepper: A little seasoning to get the Cauliflower steaks.
- Marinara Sauce: I prefer homemade Marinara Sauce. However, you can use store-bought Marinara Sauce as well.
- Mozzarella Cheese: I would suggest you use a good quality Mozzarella Cheese. And, make sure you shred your cheese at home.
- Parmesan Cheese: Parmesan cheese helps to get that salty taste on the Cauliflower steaks.
👩🍳 How to Make Roasted Cauliflower Parmesan Steaks?
- Cut Cauliflower into thick (1 1/2 inches steaks).
- Season Cauliflower steaks with Olive Oil, Salt, and Pepper.
- Roast in Oven at 425°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Once done, add Marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Broil at high heat for 3 minutes until cheese melts.
- Once done, garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and some more Parmesan Cheese.
🤔 How to Cut Cauliflower Steaks?
- Cut out the green leaves on the outside.
- Trim off the stem of the Cauliflower keeping the core intact.
- Cut through the middle of the Cauliflower this helps the florets stay together.
- Now cut out thick slices which are approximately 1 1/2 inch thick. The thicker the pieces the better it is.
- If you have some florets left then you can use them to make Cauliflower rice.
🤔 How to Make Cauliflower Parmesan in Air Fryer
You can even Make Cauliflower Parmesan in your Air Fryer.
- Coat Cauliflower Steaks in Olive Oil. Season your Cauliflower Steaks with Salt, and Pepper.
- Preheat your Air fryer to 375F and cook your Cauliflower steaks in the preheated Air Fryer for at least 10-15 minutes, flipping at about 7-minute intervals.
- Once done, add Mozzarella Cheese and Parmesan Cheese and cook at the same temperature for another 5-6 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Other Cauliflower Recipes
- Buffalo Cauliflower Burrito
- Sesame Cauliflower
- Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
- Parmesan Cauliflower Spinach Pasta
- Keto Cauliflower Rice and Chicken Casserole
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag us @recipemagik so that I can see how it turned out.😍😍
Cauliflower Parmesan Recipe
- 1 Large Cauliflower Head cut into thick steaks*
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper Adjust as per taste
- 1½ Cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Tablespoon Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Freshly chopped cilantro or basil for garnish
- Crushed Red Chili Flakes
- Preheat oven: Preheat Oven to 425°F.Cut Cauliflower: Cut Cauliflower into thick 1½ inch steaks. (see the blog above and learn how to cut cauliflower into thick steaks)
- Season Cauliflower: Cover Cauliflower Steaks with Oil and Season them with Salt and Pepper.Roast Cauliflower: Place cauliflower Steaks in a rimmed baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and crispy on the outside. Flip at the 20-minute mark.
- Add Marinara Sauce: Remove from Oven and Add Marinara Sauce. Spread it on the Cauliflower Steaks using the back of your spoon.
- Add Mozzarella & Parmesan: Now add Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and Shredded Parmesan Cheese on the roasted cauliflower steaks. Broil: Put your oven to Broil (Grill) mode on high heat and bake these cauliflower steaks for 3-minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve: Once done, garnish with freshly chopped cilantro, crushed red chili flakes, and serve right away.
- See the Blog post for instructions on How to Make Cauliflower Parmesan in an Air Fryer.
- * see blog post above and learn how to cut Cauliflower into thick steaks.
Ask Me Anything