Cucumber Salad is the easiest ever salad recipe which is so commonly made every where. Its a simple Cucumber salad made using diced Persian Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Garlic, Lots of Lemon Juice and Lemon zest. Its so flavorful, easy to make and a perfect side salad for Summers.
Summers are the perfect time to enjoy the fresh produce in the form of some refreshing salads. This healthy Cucumber salad is super easy to make and a perfect Summer BBQ Side.
Talking about Cucumber salads have you tried my
- Best Tuna Pasta Salad
- Easy Spinach Salad
- Watermelon, Cucumber & Feta Cheese Salad
- Asian Cucumber Red Onion Salad
- Cucumber Red Onion Avocado Salad
- Creamy Cucumber Red Onion Salad with Dill and Sourcream
- Onion Cucumber Tomato Corn Salad
Cucumber makes for a perfect salad ingredient. You can use it with any veggies or fruits you have at home and make the best summer salad recipe ever!
- Persian Cucumber (diced)
- Tomatoes (finely chopped), you can use fresh Heirloom Tomatoes.
- Celery stalks (finely chopped)
- Garlic (minced)
- Lemon Juice (please use fresh Lemon Juice, it does makes a difference in the taste)
- Lemon zest
For the dressing
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Dijon Mustard
- Sea Salt
- Freshly cracked Black Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Sesame Seeds
See recipe card for quantities. Also watch the video for a quick visual.
Combine all the chopped veggies into a large bowl
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a mixing jar and whisk thoroughly until combined.
Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss to combine thoroughly
Garnish with sesame seeds. Refrigerate until you serve.
Hint: I love to serve this salad cold. So its best that you refrigerate this salad for at least 30 min before you serve!
Also since this is a salad made with very few ingredients, use fresh ingredients as much as possible.
Especially use fresh Lemon Juice.
It really does makes a difference in the taste.
There are so many variations to this easy Cucumber salad.
- Protein - You can add shredded Chicken or flaked Salmon or Tuna in the form of Protein in this salad. For Vegan options you can never go wrong with some crispy Air Fried Tofu in this Cucumber salad.
- Creamy - Make a creamy Cucumber salad by adding Mayonnaise or Sour Cream to the dressing
- Avocado - you can easily add some chopped Avocados for that burst of taste and creamy texture
- Red Onions - Onions pair fantastically with Cucumbers. You can easily use them for this salad
- Lettuce - wanna add more greens to your Cucumber salad, add chopped romaine lettuce as the base of the salad.
Store leftover salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can store this salad for up to a week in the refrigerator.
More Summer Salad Recipes
- Healthy Chickpea Salad
- Summer Potato Salad
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad with Chickpeas
- Creamy Classic Macaroni Salad
- Feel-Good Apple Orange Salad
- Refreshing Pomegranate Orange Salad
- Strawberry Chicken Salad
- Strawberry Romaine Salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Summer Tex Mex Salad
- 2 medium sized Cucumbers diced
- 1 medium sized Tomato finely chopped
- ½ cup Celery stalks finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice fresh
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
for the vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon Freshly cracked Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- In a large bowl, combine all the chopped veggies.
- In a mixing jar or a small bowl, combine all the vinaigrette ingredients and whisk thoroughly until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss to combine thoroughly. Garnish with Sesame Seeds. Refrigerate until serve.