Healthy, Low Carb, and Keto Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms are a perfect Vegetarian Healthy Dinner Recipe perfect for a weeknight dinner. Mushrooms are sauteed with Butter, Onion, and Garlic and tossed in a creamy Garlic-Parmesan, Cream Cheese, and Herb Based Sauce and Served. You can make this Garlic Parmesan Mushroom in just 15 minutes and serve it with any Pasta or Roasted Meat or as it is and it's surely going to be loved by everyone.
Hey friends! So, today I am in the mood to make something Creamy and Cheesy. However, I want it to be healthy as well. I like recipes that are extremely Creamy and it's just that hint of Herbs and kick of Garlic that awakens your flavor buds after the comforting taste of the Cream and Cheese.
And, since it's all about enjoying Veggies as much as possible, I decided to make these Low-Carb and Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms. These Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms are even better than Chicken Parmesan. Trust me, this is a true winner recipe that you are bound to fall in love with.
The best part about this Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom is the amazing Cream Cheese and Parmesan Cheese-based Sauce. Seriously, it's all about that sauce. Its incredibly creamy, smooth, cheesy, herby with the kick of that garlic and so so so good.
I am seriously in love with the Delicious and Healthy Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms. It's a sauce that you can easily double up and it's perfect to be mixed with Spaghetti or any Pasta you love.
I especially love this Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms sauce with Linguine or Angel Hair. It tends to hold the flavors better and make this a hearty and comforting meal.
You can always use Vegan Butter and Vegan Cream for this recipe. However, this tastes umm-aazing with real butter. A definite must-try!!!!
An easy Low Carb Vegetarian Dinner Recipe
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms is a Keto and Low Carb Dinner Recipe, which is great for a healthy weeknight dinner. Even the Kids are going to love this creamy Mushroom Parmesan recipe.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Mushrooms
If you want you can Roast the seasoned Mushrooms in the Oven and then simmer them in the creamy sauce. This will help you save a lot of time and make dinner easy for you.
- To roast the Mushrooms-
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180C.
- Season the Mushrooms with Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, Salt & Pepper.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes tossing in between.
- Simmer it in the Garlic Parmesan Sauce.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauteed Mushrooms
This is how I have made this recipe. Garlic Parmesan Sauteed Mushrooms is an easy and one-pot recipe.
- In a pan, add butter and olive oil. Sautee the Mushrooms and Garlic.
- In the same pan, add the Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese, Italian Herbs, Salt & Pepper. Toss to combine.
- Allow it to simmer over low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve!
The Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Sauce
The creamy and velvety Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Sauce is unabashedly the highlight of this recipe. It's not only comforting and creamy. It's equally healthy, low carb, and keto-friendly.
You can serve this Garlic Parmesan Mushroom with some pasta. Just double the sauce and toss it with the Pasta and serve. It's going to be so delicious...!
You can serve these Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms with Rice, Naan Bread, Pasta of your choice, Burger, Spaghetti, or any Roast.
Other Mushroom Recipes You'll Love
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Sriracha Balsamic Glazed Mushrooms
Pan-Seared Garlic Butter Mushrooms
Cheesy Mushroom and Potato Casserole
Creamy Mushroom Garlic Risotto
I hope you like this recipe. If you happen to like this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Low Carb Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms
- 8 oz Mushrooms whole or sliced
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly cracked Black Pepper
- Freshly chopped Parsley for garnish
- Heat Butter and Olive Oil in a Pan. As the butter melts, add the minced garlic and Mushrooms. Saute just until they tenderize.
- In the same Pan, add Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese, Italian Seasoning, Salt, and Pepper. Cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Once the sauce thickens, garnish with chopped parsley and serve!
Ask Me Anything