Healthy High Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites makes for a quick and easy high protein dessert and treat which you can easily make in a minute.
High Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites are made with just four ingredients - Greek Yogurt, Peanut Butter, Protein Powder and Dark Chocolate.
Just for some added fun, I have added pitted cherries in the filling and also topped the chocolate peanut butter bites with chopped hazelnuts which just tastes amazing!
Ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
- Greek yogurt - This high protein ingredients helps bind everything together
- Protein Powder - I use vanilla protein powder. You can use any flavor of protein powder you like
- Peanut butter - I like to use creamy peanut butter. You can use crunchy as well.
- Dark chocolate - To coat the Yogurt Peanut Butter bites.
- fillings & toppings - cherries and hazelnuts
See recipe card for quantities. also watch the video for quick visual.
How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
Combine Greek Yogurt with Peanut butter, Protein Powder, Pitted Cherries (or any berries)
Form into ball shape with a spoon and place on a plate.
Freeze for 10 min.
Coat with melted dark chocolate, top with chopped hazelnuts and serve.
- Crunchy Nuts - You can add chopped nuts such as chopped Almonds or Pistachios or Walnuts into these Chocolate Peanut butter bites for an added nutty crunch
- Cottage Cheese - You can make this high in protein by adding cottage cheese along with yogurt and peanut butter
- Choice of berries - You can add any fresh or frozen berries or fruits you have at home
Refrigerate: You can store these Chocolate Peanut butter bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for upto a week.
Freeze: These chocolate peanut butter bites can easily be frozen for upto three months.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Protein Powder Vanilla or any flavor
- 2 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Maraschino Cherries pitted
- 1 cup Melted Dark Chocolate unsweetened
- chopped Hazelnuts for topping
- Combine Yogurt with Peanut Butter, Cherries, and Protein Powder. Whisk until combined.
- Make into round shapes and transfer to a lined dish. Freeze for 10 min.
- Coat with melted dark chocolate and top with chopped hazelnuts and serve.