Asian Chicken Meatballs are quick and easy Ground Chicken Meatballs that are baked until crispy and then tossed in a sticky Asian sauce. Finally, these are served with Sesame Seeds on top.
This gets ready very quickly and goes perfect with a bowl of steamed rice or steamed veggies. You can also serve this with any noodles of your choice or Lo-Mein.
Ginger Sesame Chicken Meatballs
When you think of Asian Chicken Meatballs, the first thought that comes to your mind is that fierce Asian taste of the variety of sauces, a sweet and sticky sauce, crispy chicken, or beef meatballs tossed in a sauce.
Well, this Ginger Sesame Chicken Meatballs promises all of that.
This excellent Asian Ground Chicken Meatballs recipe is something that you would love to include in your weeknight rotations.
Simple and easy Asian Chicken dinner recipe which requires no amount of frying and gets ready in a jiffy.
Let's face it, when it comes to Asian dinner recipes, the deep frying feels a little off putting right!
Not that, it's unhealthy and all. Yeah, it's all of that but then what about the mess that frying creates in our kitchen!
However, these Asian Sesame Chicken Meatballs are baked and that's what you are going to love about this recipe.
These get baked and crisps up like a dream. Absolutely crispy and delicious!
Baked Ground Chicken Meatballs
Asian Ground Chicken Meatballs are super simple to make and are so delicious.
Here's why you should make it tonight:
- Baked Chicken Meatballs which means less mess more flavors
- The super delicious sauce which is sweet and sticky
- Gets ready within 30 minutes
- Uses Ground Chicken
- Can replace with Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- Goes great with steamed veggies or steam rice or noodles of your choice
- Can also be served as a quick Party Appetizer or Game day Appetizer
How to make Ginger Sesame Chicken Meatballs
Ginger Sesame Chicken Meatballs are a very quick Asian Chicken dinner recipe. Below is a brief description of this recipe. You can find the full recipe card below. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
STEP 1: Make Chicken Meatball filling
- Pulse all the ingredients along with the ground chicken in a food processor.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture in your hands
- Roll it into a ball
- Coat the Chicken Meatballs with Panko Breadcrumbs
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Drizzle Olive Oil on top.
STEP 2: Bake the Chicken Meatballs
- Place the Chicken Meatballs in a greased Baking Dish
- Drizzle Olive Oil over the Chicken Meatballs
- Bake them at @450F or 230C for 15 minutes. Flip midways after 10 minutes.
STEP 3: Make the Sauce
- In a jar combine all the ingredients
- Whisk it up until smooth
- Heat a skillet
- Pour the sauce and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes over low heat
- Allow the sauce to thicken
STEP 4: Add the Chicken Meatballs to the Sauce
- Add the Chicken Meatballs to the Sauce
- Toss to coat the sauce with the Chicken Meatballs
- Allow it to simmer for 2 minutes
- Garnish with Sesame Seeds, chopped Green Onions, and chopped Cilantro.
Other Asian Recipes you will love
Other Chicken Meatballs Recipe
I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Ginger Sesame Meatballs
Ingredients for meatballs
- 1 Pound Ground Chicken
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce Low Sodium
- ½ Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp. White Sesame Seeds
- 1 Large Egg
Ingredients for Sauce
- 1 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ⅓ cup Soy Sauce low sodium
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin Sauce
- ½ tablespoon Sriracha
- Olive Oil to grease baking tray
- Water to make the sauce
- chopped parsley, green onions, and white sesame seeds (OPTIONAL) for garnish
- In a food processor, combine the ingredients for meatballs until combined.
- Grease a baking dish with oil. Scoop out some portion of the filling using a spoon. Make small balls with your hands. Place them in the baking dish keep a gap of at least 1-inch between each meatball.
- Preheat Oven to 425°F and bake for 15-minutes until browned on the sides
- In a pyrex glass jar combine the ingredients for the sauce.
- In a large pan, pour the sauce and turn on the heat. Pour some water and allow it to come to a slow boil on low heat.
- Add Chicken Meatballs to the sauce. Turn off the heat. Coat meatballs with the sauce. Garnish with White Sesame Seeds, chopped Green onions, and fresh chopped parsley.
- Pulse Ingredients in the Food processor: In case you don't have a food processor or you don't want to use it, I think it's best to use your hands to combine everything together.
- Keep a Gap of Few Inches between each meatball: Do not keep the Meatballs sticking to each other. Keep a gap of few inches between each meatball while baking them.
- Cook in a skillet: If you want, you can cook these Chicken Meatballs in the skillet. Heat Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil in a Pan. As the Oil shimmers, add the Chicken Meatballs and fry them until both sides get crispy and golden brown.