Easy Apple Fritters with almond milk are soft, cakey, and fluffy on the inside with a perfect Cream Cheese and Vanilla Glaze on top.
The Cinnamon Sugar dusted on top makes these Apple Fritters extra delicious...These Shallow Fried Apple Fritters with Almond Milk are healthy and yet so so so yummy.
It's September and officially the Apple season here. This beautiful time of the year calls for some fun Apple recipes.
And what could be more fun and exciting than a batch of soft and cakey Apple Fritters?
I am such a huge fan of Apple Fritters, that I even make it with green Apples. However, sadly it doesn't turn out to be too great with those.
For my Apple Fritters, I have used Fuji Apples. These are sweet and crunchy. They are not too juicy like the Classic Red Apples, but they work perfectly when you're baking with Apples.
You know how obsessed with Apples I am. Since last week, all I am doing is just baking Apple recipes.
🍎 Other Apple Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Stuffed Baked Apples with Walnuts, Raisins, and Cranberries
- Southern Fried Apples with Vanilla Ice Cream & Salted Caramel Drizzle
- Apple Hand Pies in Air Fryer
- Apple Crisp Baked Brie
- Cinnamon Apple Bread with Cream Cheese and Vanilla Sugar Glaze
- Cinnamon Apple Quinoa Breakfast Bowls
- Salted Caramel Apple Crisp Bars with Maple Glaze
- Classic Old Fashioned Apple Pie
- New York-Style Apple Crumb Pie
- Brown Butter Apple Blondies with Pecan Nuts
- No-Bake Apple Coconut Squares
Apple Fritters are just doughnuts. But these are glazed and also I have used some cream cheese to do some frosting over my fritters.
Trust me this extra step will actually make your Apple Fritter even delicious. I love to enjoy these soft Apple Fritters with my evening coffee.
This No Yeast Apple Fritter recipe is so easy. You do not need Yeast or make a dough. This is just like making Pancakes but in the form of fritters. Sounds so yum right. It truly is you guys.
The Fall season is just looming around the corner. I love Fall. Its the favourite time of the year for me. The beautiful fall colors inspire me so much. The changing season inspires me. This is the season of happiness and coziness for me...! And my love for Fall only increases with these delicious Apple and Pumpkin baking scenes every day at home. Just what I love about this season. The coziness, the chill in the air, and the gorgeous colors everywhere...
These Apple Fritters are my go-to recipes when I am alone at home and I need something too much on while watching my favorite shows or reading my book. They are so soft and cakey from the inside. I used to get Apple fritters all the time from Wendy's down the street. It's truly my favorite of all Apple Recipes.
🍎 How to make Homemade Apple Fritters
Making these Apple Fritters is so easy guys!
🍎 What are Apple Fritters made of?
The Key to soft and fluffy Apple Fritters is Cake Flour. I use Cake flour for my Fritters. Cake flour makes my fritters extra soft and cakey.
👩🍳 Apple Fritters Batter
I have used Almond Milk in place of regular milk. This makes it extra healthy and delicious.
Also, I use both Baking Soda and Baking Powder for my Apple Fritters. This makes my fritters exactly as I want them.
Also, for my Apple Filling, I have used Lemon Juice along with Cinnamon and granulated sugar. Lemon juice keeps the apple fresh, brings out the flavor of sweet apples!
💪 Are Apple Fritters Healthy?
These Shallow Fried Apple Fritters are healthy. Since these are not deep-fried, so they are healthy. Also, I have used Almond Milk which is naturally healthy. You can skip Sugar and use Maple instead to make this even healthier.
📝 Apple Fritters in Air Fryer
You can easily make Apple Fritters in Air Fryer. Just remember to place parchment paper below the basket to catch the drippings.
Place in the Air Fryer Basket and cook @400F or 200C for 15 minutes.
Also, try my
- Apple Hand Pies in Air Fryer
- Blueberry Donuts in Air Fryer (without Yeast)
- Donuts in Air-Fryer Without Yeast | Just 4-Ingredients
🍎 Baked Apple Fritters
Line a Baking Dish with Parchment Paper and place 1 tablespoon of the batter in the lined baking dish.
Bake @400F for 15 min.
The frosting is totally optional. I do it because that's how my kids love their Apple fritters.
You can just do a simple Vanilla and Sugar syrup glaze.
To make the Glaze just combine granulated sugar with water. This will make it thin and easy to use. You can also mix in some ground cinnamon or maple syrup in your glaze to get more authentic and cozy fall flavors in your Apple fritters.
So, this was all about these Soft and Fluffy Apple Fritters with Almond Milk. I hope you liked this recipe. If you liked this recipe, then please tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram. Also, rate this recipe and comment your opinions below.
Soft and Fluffy Apple Fritters
- 2 medium sized Red Apples Peeled, Cored and cut into bite sizes
- 1 cup Cake Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Large Egg
- 4 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
- ½ cup Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 2 tablespoon Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- Take a bowl and add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and ground cinnamon, Whisk everything well and keep aside.
- Mix the bite-sized chopped apples with Lemon Juice, granulated sugar, and ground cinnamon. Mix well and keep aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the granulated sugar and egg together until it gets light and fluffy. Add the dry ingredients in parts and mix well.Add the milk along with the Apple filling and mix everything well using a spatula.
- Heat oil in a Pan. Check the Temperature of Oil. Ut should be around 340-350F while. Take 1/4 tablespoon of Fritter batter and pour carefully into the hot oil.Fry both sides until golden brown.
- Take them out on a parchment paper-lined tray. As it cools down, dust with some more cinnamon sugar.For the frosting, combine cream cheese with sugar and vanilla. Take it up in a piping bag or use a fork to drizzle over your Apple fritters.Enjoy!