This Lime Shrimp Avocado Salad which requires ZERO COOKING, makes for the best Summer Salad recipe ever!
Its Zesty, refreshing, full of flavors, SO easy to make!
This Shrimp Avocado Salad is made with freshest ingredients - creamy Avocado, Shrimps, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onions, Green Onions, freshly squeezed Lime Juice, Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil.
More Shrimp Recipes
- Grilled BBQ Shrimp Kabobs
- The best Shrimp Skewers (with Asian Glaze)
- Garlic Lime Shrimp (just 3 ingredients)
- Shrimp Cucumber Avocado Bites
- Shrimp Dip (Crazy Simple)
- (15-min) Honey Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
- Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp
- Thai Peanut Lime Shrimp Curry
Ingredients for Shrimp Avocado Salad
Since this salad is made with very few ingredients, so I highly recommend that you use the freshest of the ingredients as much as possible.
It really dies makes a difference in the taste.
- Shrimps - peeled and de veined
- Avocado - Pitted and scooped
- Green Onions - finely chopped
- Red Onions - thinly sliced
- Cucumber - diced
- Tomatoes - I use fresh Heirloom tomatoes, which are thinly sliced
Shrimp Avocado Salad Dressing
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Lime Juice
How to make Shrimp Avocado Salad
Heat Olive Oil in a skillet. As the oil shimmers, add the Shrimp. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Cook over medium high heat for 4-5 min.
Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
Toss with salt and pepper. Squeeze Lime Juice on top. Drizzle Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil on top. Toss to combine.
Refrigerate until you serve.
- Spicy - add chili pepper flakes or chopped Jalapenos to make this Shrimp and Avocado Salad a bit spicy!
- Creamy - toss some thick Greek yogurt or any Low Carb Yogurt to make Creamy Shrimp Avocado Salad
- Cajun seasoning - season the Shrimps with Cajun seasoning and cook them.
- Tostadas - serve over Crispy baked Corn Tortillas to make Tostadas and serve this as a meal.
I do not recommend storing this salad for long as this has lemon juice in the dressing which cooks the Shrimp when stored for long.
So if you want to store or make ahead Shrimp Avocado Salad, you can skip the dressing and store this in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and add the dressing on top before serving.
Top Tips to make the Best Shrimp Avocado Salad
- Use freshest of the ingredients as much as possible
- Add the dressing right before serving
- If you can't find Lime, you can replace with Lemon Juice
- Serve over Tostadas to make it a meal.
- Cook the shrimp before use. DO NOT use raw Shrimps.
- Either lay them in a baking dish, drizzle salt, pepper and olive oil on top and roast @425F for 5-6 min or cook in a skillet with some olive oil, salt and pepper for 2-3 min over medium high heat.
- Chop the cooked shrimps and then use them in the salad.
More Summer Salad Recipes
- Cucumber Salad
- Best Tuna Pasta Salad
- Watermelon, Cucumber & Feta Cheese Salad
- Easy Orange Spinach Pasta Salad (Vegan)
- Easy Spinach Salad
- Cucumber Red Onion Avocado Salad
- Strawberry Chicken Salad
- Salmon Salad
- Summer Potato Salad
- Onion Cucumber Tomato Corn Salad
- Creamy Cucumber Red Onion Salad
Shrimp & Avocado Salad with Tomatoes (Keto)
- 1 lbs Shrimps cooked
- 1 large Avocado pitted, scooped and diced into cubes
- 1 medium sized Cucumber diced
- 1 medium sized Red Onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium sized Tomato thinly sliced
- 1 medium sized Jalapeno finely chopped
SHRIMP AVOCADO SALAD DRESSING
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the Shrimps with Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper in a skillet. Heat Olive oil in the skillet. As the oil shimmers, add the Shrimps. Add salt and pepper. Toss to combine and cook over medium high heat for 5 min.Once the Shrimps gets cooked, chop the Shrimps.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a mixing jar. Pour over the salad. Toss to combine. Refrigerate until you serve