Smooth and Creamy Queso Mexican Dip is the best cheese dip ever. It's creamy and so delicious. This Queso Mexican Dip is so much better than all store-bought Mexican dips. I like to make this with some Onions, Garlic, Jalapenos, and Tomatoes. This easy and delicious Queso Mexican Dip is a perfect appetizer recipe. We like to serve this with Tortilla Chips, Tacos, Burritos, and literally everything. It's always popular for parties and never disappoints.
Queso Mexican Dip
This Queso Mexican Dip is my favorite cheese dips of all time. It's simple to make and is always a perfect dip for all parties. It's so cheesy and so delicious. I mean, the moment I make it at home, my home starts to smell so delicious. And this hardly lasts 10 minutes at home! It's so good and creamy!
Also, I hate Store-Bought Queso Mexican Dip. It's so full of Preservatives and is so Overpriced. Whereas, this Queso Mexican Dip can be easily made at home.
Ingredients needed to make Queso Mexican Dip
To make this Queso Mexican Cheese Dip, you will need the following ingredients:
- Evaporated Milk
- Heavy Cream
- Cheese - (White Cheddar Cheese / Mexican Cheese Blend / Mozzarella Cheese)
- Salt & Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Chopped Cilantro (for garnish)
How to Make the Best Mexican Queso Dip (Restaurant Style)
Below is a brief description of this Queso Mexican Cheese Dip recipe. You can find the detailed recipe in the card below. Also, make sure you watch the video for a quick visual.
STEP 1: Saute Onion & Garlic
- Heat Butter in a Pot
- As the Butter shimmers, add the chopped onions and garlic
- Saute until fragrant
STEP 2: Cook Tomatoes and Jalapeños
- Add diced Tomatoes and chopped Jalapeños
- Saute until cooked through
STEP 3: Pour Evaporated Milk and Cheese
- Now, just pour the Evaporated Milk
- Toss until combined
- Add Shredded Cheese
- Toss until combined
- Simmer for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese melts and thickens the mixture
- The mixture will not be very thick in the beginning but it will thicken as it cools down
STEP 4: Garnish & Serve
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with Tortilla Chips or your favorite Mexican dishes.
Other Recipes You will love
I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Queso Mexican Dip (White Mexican Cheese Dip)
- 1 medium sized White Onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- ½ cup Jalapeños chopped
- 1 medium sized Rotel Tomato chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper adjust as per taste
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 2 cup White Cheddar Cheese or American White Cheese or Mozzarella Cheese
- Chopped Cilantro
- chopped tomatoes
- Heat butter in a skillet. As the butter shimmers, add chopped onion and minced garlic. Saute until fragrant through for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chopped Tomatoes and Jalapeños. Saute until tenderizes. Add salt and pepper and toss until combined.
- Now, pour the evaporated milk and heavy cream. Gently stir until combined. Add the cheese and stir until the cheese melts.
- Take this off the heat and allow it to cool down to room temperature. As the dip cools down, it's going to thicken. Garnish with chopped Tomatoes, Jalapeños, and Chopped Cilantro. Serve with Tortilla Chips.