Easy and delicious Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes makes for the perfect fall treat. These Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes are so easy to make. Pumpkin Cupcake is topped with chocolate ganache frosting for the patch mud. The Pumpkin is replicated with a Pumpkin Candy and the green vines of the Pumpkin Patch are made with green candy melts frosting. Such as simple yet super cute and adorable Cupcake which will definitely bring a smile on everyone's face.
Hey guys! Happy Friday to y'all. I am in no mood for some boring desserts today. This very Fall-ish day, the weather getting slightly chilly every day and the Sun is getting pleasant with every passing day calls for a treat! This gorgeous time of the year, calls for some gorgeous and cute cupcakes, and what can be better than a Pumpkin Patch Cupcake!
Do you like Pumpkin Patches! I love them. We used to have it at one of our family member's ancestral houses and it was so much fun, walking all over looking for the brightest Pumpkin and then how wonderfully your eyes would trace the un-ending vines and the size of the Pumpkins. Once, I spotted a giant Pumpkin. It was so huge that it felt like a mini tire. 🙂
This Pumpkin Patch Cupcake is looking just like a real Pumpkin Patch. It's so cute and so adorable, that you will love it for sure and I think you might even find it almost too cute to be eaten.
Let's Talk Taste
These Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes are simply delicious. That just the perfect way to describe these cupcakes. The Pumpkin Muffins are soft, moist, and chewy.
There is the perfect warmth of fall spices and moisture due to the brown sugar. Also, isn't Chocolate and Pumpkin the best combination ever!
If you haven't tried it yet, you should. It simply is the BEST! And of course, the Pumpkin Candy is not just sweet and toothsome, but the best thing about these Cupcakes!
Making these Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
So, to make these Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes you start by making some Flat Pumpkin Cupcakes.
To make the Pumpkin Cupcakes, I simply combined my dry ingredients which are Flour, Pumpkin Spice, Baking Soda, and Baking Powder with my Wet Ingredients which are Pumpkin Puree, Brown Sugar, Whole Milk, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Vegetable Oil. I always prefer Vegetable Oil over Butter for Cupcakes. This makes them extra moist and soft. Also, these are Eggless Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes and are so easy and delicious. If you wish to use Butter, then melt some butter with vegetable oil, cool it down to room temperature, and then use it.
For the Patch Mud, I have used Chocolate Ganache Frosting.
To make this Chocolate Ganache, I simply cut my dark chocolate into chunks and melt it in the oven at 40-second bursts with some Butter. They were done perfectly. Then, I simply added some whipping cream to it and by using a handheld mixer I beat it until I get stiff peaks. And that's done!
Making Chocolate Ganache frosting is not only a happy and relaxing thing for me to do, But I love it so much that as soon as its done, I start to scrape out from the sides and lick it! 🙂
Finally, After my Cupcakes were baked and cooled, I frosted the Chocolate Ganache over it.
Topped with the Pumpkin Candy.
For the Pumpkin Patch vines and leaves, I simply melted some green candies in the oven at 30 seconds bursts and whisked it real good until it got smooth and silky. I took it up in a piping bag without any nozzle. Just made a small cut and made my swirly Pumpkin Patch vines!
So, that's how I made these Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes. When these were done, I was so happy with myself!
These look super cute and so delicious and inviting. I could never imagine having such a gorgeous Pumpkin Patch and this was truly a dream come true for me. I loved every bit of this Pumpkin Patch Cupcake.
So, this was all about my Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes. I hope you like this recipe and shall make it this Fall or for Halloween or Thanksgiving. If you happen to make this recipe, then please find a moment to tag me on Instagram with #recipemagik and also, rate this recipe and comment below. It would truly mean the world to me!
Other Pumpkin recipes you might love:
- Pumpkin spice Cream Cheese Bread with Pecan Nuts topping
- Pumpkin Brown Butter Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Autumn spiced Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- No-Bake Layered Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Whole Milk
- ½ teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ stick Butter
- 100 gm Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 100 gm Green Candies
- 4 small Pumpkin Candies
Making the Pumpkin Cupcake
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180C and line a Muffin tin with Cupcake liners
- Mix the Flour with Sugar, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Pumpkin Spice.
- Add the Pumpkin Puree, Vanilla Extract, Whole Milk, Apple Cider Vinegar and Vegetable Oil and mix well until you have a lumpy batter ready.
- Bake the Pumpkin Cupcakes for 15-20 minutes at 350F or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Place the Cupcakes on a wire rack on the counter for 5 -10 minutes, so that it cools down evenly.
- To make the Chocolate Ganache Frosting, Melt Dark Chocolate in the oven at 40 seconds bursts, along with a stick of butter. Beat it with a spatula vigorously, so that you have smooth melted chocolate ready. Add the whipping cream to it and by using a handheld mixer beat it until you get stiff peaks.
- To make the Green frosting, melt green candies in the oven at 30 seconds bursts and mix it well until smooth using a spatula.
- So, you begin by doing the chocolate ganache frosting. Start from the edge and go towards the center.Top it with a Pumpkin Candy.Use Green Candy Melts to make the leaves and vines. Take it up in a piping bag and do not insert any nozzle. Make a small opening and do the green leaves frosting over your Pumpkin Patch.
- If you do not have candy you can use gel food color.
- I have made Eggless Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes, so I have not used Eggs. You can use 1 egg for this recipe which makes 4 Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes.