Honey Balsamic Mushroom is a quick and easy Mushroom recipe. This 15-minute recipe makes for a perfect side dish. Mushrooms are sauteed until crispy and then tossed in a Honey, Garlic, and Balsamic Vinegar Sauce. Finally, these are garnished with chopped Parsley and it's ready to be served. This is a healthy Vegetarian, Keto, and Low Carb Recipe.
Honey Balsamic Mushrooms
Mushroom recipes are my favorite. I am always on the lookout for unique Mushroom recipes. Today, I thought of making these Honey Balsamic Mushrooms. These are so delicious. Have you tried my Sriracha Balsamic Glazed Mushrooms recipe?
Crispy Mushrooms are so delicious. And they hold on to the sauce so well. The Honey Balsamic Sauce is the best. It's sweet and sticky and flavors the Mushrooms brilliantly.
The Honey Balsamic Sauce is extremely delicious. I love good sauce when it comes to my Mushroom recipes. A good sauce really brings out the flavors of Mushrooms to the best. This Honey Balsamic Sauce is sweet and slightly tarty and salty. This brilliantly balances all the flavors together along with the Garlic and makes these Mushrooms taste beyond amazing!
Best Glazed Mushrooms
These Mushrooms are sauteed and crisped in the pan. You can also, roast these Mushrooms in the oven. Drizzle olive oil over the Mushrooms and bake then @450F or 230C for 5-7 minutes, tossing midways.
These Glazed Mushrooms make for a quick and easy side dish recipe. You can serve this with rice or salad or Mashed Potatoes or Mashed Cauliflower for Low Carb options. You can also serve this with Cauliflower Rice or Prime Rib Roast or Roasted Chicken or anything you love. Have you tried my Garlic Parmesan Mushroom or Pan-Seared Garlic Butter Mushrooms or Creamy Coconut Mushroom Curry?
How to make Honey Balsamic Mushrooms
Below is just a brief description of the recipe. You can find the full recipe card below. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
STEP 1: Saute the Mushrooms
I have used Canned Button Mushrooms for this recipe. I have simply drained the water and used the Mushrooms. You can do the same. Or if you are using fresh Mushrooms, then clean them with a fresh paper towel if they are covered n die and debrie. Do not wash the Mushrooms as they will soak up the moisture and will not get crispy while frying.
- Heat Olive Oil in a Pan
- As the oil shimmers, add the chopped mushrooms and saute until they turn crispy and golden brown.
- Do not add salt while frying the Mushrooms as they will release moisture and slow the frying process.
STEP 2: Make the Sauce
- In a mixing Jar, combine Honey with Balsamic Vinegar, Minced Garlic, Salt & Pepper. Stir until combined.
STEP 3: Pour the Sauce over the Mushrooms
- Pour this Honey Balsamic Sauce over the Mushrooms
- Saute for 2-3 minutes
- Simmer for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens
STEP 4: Garnish & Serve
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
The Honey Balsamic sauce here is pure gold. I mean, it's so delicious and tasty. You have a hint of tartness because of the Balsamic Vinegar and then you have the sweetness of Honey which along with Garlic is a favorite combination.
I do not add salt while frying the Mushrooms as adding salt while frying the Mushrooms releases a lot of water and the frying process slows down. Rather, I add salt and pepper in the sauce and it flavors the Mushrooms perfectly.
More Mushroom Recipes
Honey Balsamic Mushroom
Honey Balsamic Sauce
- 1 cup Honey
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 lbs Button Mushrooms halved
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- chopped Parsley for garnish
- Heat Olive Oil in a Pan. As the oil shimmers, add the chopped Mushrooms and saute until golden brown on both sides, until crispy. This will take you about 3-4 minutes over medium high heat. Keep stirring constantly to avoid the Mushrooms from burning.
- In a mixing jar, combine Honey with Balsamic Vinegar, minced Garlic, Salt & Pepper. Whisk until combined through.
- Pour this Honey Balsamic Sauce over the sauteed Mushrooms. Toss to combine. Simmer over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Garnish with chopped Parsley and serve.