Grilled Veggies and Cheese Sandwich is a summer sandwich recipe made with fresh summer veggies and goat cheese. This healthy Grilled Vegetable Sandwich is the perfect breakfast and lunch recipe for hot summer months.
Grilled Veggies and Cheese Sandwich - Perfect Summer Veggies Sandwich with Goat Cheese
Looking to make a quick Sandwich for breakfast or to pack for lunch for yourself or kids. Here is the easiest sandwich recipe which can be prepared in just 5 minutes.
Another easy sandwich recipe that I love is the fried egg and grilled cheese sandwich which too is a super easy and super healthy breakfast option.
A sandwich is one of the easiest lunch recipes. For hot summer months, when you do not want to cook this recipe will come in handy.
I have used sweet corn, carrots, red onions, and zucchini for my sandwich. If you have any other fresh summer veggies like Summer Squash you can add those too.
You can use a food processor to cut your Carrots and Zucchinis. Also, you can get frozen Sweet Corns. Sweet Corns is something I always keep at home. I get a big pack of frozen Sweet Corn and use it at any time of the year.
I would highly recommend you use fresh veggies for this recipe. Fresh veggies such and Zucchini and summer squashes taste great with this recipe. You can also add Bell Pepper into your sandwich and it'll taste awesome.
How to make Grilled Veggies and Cheese Sandwich?
First, I started with chopping my veggies in the food processor. I find the food processor especially useful during summers when you have to chop a lot of veggies at once and this makes work a breeze.
Then, I grilled the veggies in the grill pan with some olive oil. It's important that you grill all your veggies at once. That'll keep all the veggies at equal cooked consistency and you'll get an equal bite of all.
After this I trimmed the edges of my bread and slathered it with some tomato ketchup, followed by the grilled veggies and finally some Goat cheese to top it.
Then the last step is just grilling the sandwich over some butter in the grill pan.
Finally my Grilled Veggies and Cheese Sandwich were ready.
What other veggies can you use for the Sandwich?
- You can use Pickle in your sandwich. However, be sure to use only a small amount of it as more of it will taste bitter.
- You can, of course, use lettuce. You can place a small part of lettuce leaf and then place your grilled veggies and cheese on it.
- You can use some Eggplant. Cut your Eggplant into circles and use it in your sandwich after you've grilled them properly.
Grilled Veggies and Cheese Sandwich
- 1 Cup Onions Chopped
- 1 Cup Zucchini Chopped
- 1 Cup Sweet Corn De-freezed
- 1 Cup Carrots Chopped
- 8 slices Goat Cheese
- 1 Cup Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 4 Slices Brown Bread
- Grill the veggies with some olive oil until well charred.
- Trim edges of the bread, slather it with Tomato Ketchup and add a spoon of grilled veggies with the cheese.
- Heat butter in the grill pan and char your sandwich both sides. Cut into halves and serve with tomato ketchup.
Ask Me Anything