Crockpot Buffalo Ranch Chicken is so good that you would want to make it again and again. Kids love this recipe. If you love Buffalo Chicken Wings and Buffalo Chicken Pizza, you will love this recipe. It's a cross between the two. It's so versatile that you can make it your own in a variety of different ways. A perfect crockpot recipe for dinner. Serve it in Sandwiches or Sliders or Lettuce cups or in Sliders with blue cheese crumbles or serve it with ranch dressing and shredded cheddar cheese with Southern Biscuits and Gravy or with Rice. Or serve it in the form of Tacos or Quesadillas and serve with ranch dressing. Or serve it with dinner rolls or pretzel rolls and the entire family will go crazy about it.
🥘 Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken Thighs
This tastes so good that you'll actually want to include this in your weekly dinner rotation.
I love this easy and delightful Shredded Chicken recipe for dinner. Juicy and tender shredded chicken tossed in an equally creamy and oh....sooooo delicious Buffalo Ranch Sauce is just spellbinding. It's simply my definition of comfort food.
More Comfort Food Recipes
😋 The Best Buffalo Ranch Chicken
So, I am all about quick and easy recipes for dinner. My husband and kids love this recipe so much that I make this recipe at least twice a week...Yeah thats right we love everything Buffalo...😋 Don't you?
My kids especially love Buffalo Sauce with everthing and I mean literally everything. He likes his food a bit spicy and so we are constantly getting Buffalo Sauces one after other and it gets over before we know it. But thats fine because I love Buffalo too and love to use it in so many awesome recipes. Apart from this constant Buffalo Ranch Chicken we love to make
- Chicken Thighs
- Sour Cream
- Ranch Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- freshly chopped Parsley (for Garnish)
See recipe card for quantities. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
🥘 How to make Buffalo Ranch Chicken in the Crockpot
STEP 1: Whisk the Sauce
- Whisk Hot Sauce with Ranch Seasoning, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Dried Parsley, and Sour Cream.
- Dump the Chicken Thighs in the slow cooker
- Pour the Hot Sauce mixture over the chicken
- Cover and slow cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
STEP 2: Garnish and Serve
- Once the chicken gets cooked, get them out of the crock pot
- Shred the Chicken using two forks
- Toss with the sauce
- Garnish with chopped Parsley and Serve.
Remember: Do not add extra salt as the Ranch seasoning has salt in it.
💡 Hint: Do not add extra salt while cooking the Chicken. If you think that too much hot sauce will make it too spicy, then reduce it by half and use Chicken Broth for the remaining half amount.
- Spicy - Add more of Red Hot Sauce to make this spicy
- Cheesy - You can serve this with shredded Cheddar Cheese for extra cheesy taste.
- Sour Cream - If you do not have Sour Cream you can replace it with thick greek yogurt.
You can store this Chicken in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about a week. I will not suggest you to freeze this dish as it has sour cream and it doesn't stand well upon freezing
👩🍳 Make Ahead Buffalo Ranch Sauce
You can whisk this Buffalo Ranch Sauce and refrigerate this in an airtight container in the refrigerator for upto 2 weeks. Use leftover sauce as a salad dressing and it's going to taste sooo amazing.
Or, just fill it inside Sandwiches with some Blue Cheese crumbles on top. Its perfect for Game Day as well...!
Crockpot Buffalo Ranch Chicken (5-ingredient)
FOR BUFFALO RANCH SAUCE
- ¼ CUP Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning *I use Hidden Valley's
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Hot Sauce * I use Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1 lbs Chicken Thighs boneless, skinless (or Chicken Breasts)
- ¼ cup Freshly chopped Parsley for garnish
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a mixing jar. Whisk until combined and lump free. Keep this hot sauce mixture aside.
- Add the Chicken pieces in the crockpot. Pour the whisked buffalo ranch sauce over them. Toss to coat the Chicken with the sauce. Cover with the lid. Slow Cook on Low for 8 hours or on High for 4 hours.
- After the chicken gets cooked, remove them from the crockpot and shred using two forks. Toss to combine the shredded chicken with the sauce. Garnish with freshly chopped Parsley and serve.