Crispy Honey Garlic Cauliflower Bowls are a healthy & wholesome Lunch bowl. Served with Brown or White Rice, this will make any dull day a special one.
Crispy Honey Garlic Cauliflower Bowls are made with Crisp Cauliflowers. I really enjoy making wholesome lunch bowls. It helps me with my dieting and is so easy to make. However, I like spice in my food. Not like really spicy, because that's like not my thing. I like my food to be tasty, well cooked and also comforting. I find a hint of spice to be so comforting and aromatic.
Cauliflower lunch bowls is a healthy vegan lunch recipe. Ideally, this is served with brown rice and also topped with sliced and seasoned Avocados. However, I do not like avocados and did not have them at home, so I skipped it. I rather added a few Bell Peppers in my recipe for that fresh crunch.
I generally love to enjoy with some brown rice. You can have it with White rice as well. You can Meal Prep this recipe in advance and use it for the week as well.
Honey Garlic Cauliflower Bowls have a sweet and spicy flavor. Crispy and Crunchy Cauliflowers are seared in a Honey Garlic sauce It is then topped with some Bell Peppers and toasted sesame seeds. Sesame Seeds Cauliflower is one of my all-time favorite recipes and so is everything honey garlic.
I feel the brilliant idea of honey garlic sauce is the best of all sauces I have loved in my culinary experiments. This sweet and spicy sauce makes everything flavorful. I like to use sesame oil to make my sauce. Sesame oil has a nutty flavor that adds to the goodness of this sauce. Also, the kick of the Garlick along with the spiciness of Soy sauce, Sriracha and the sweetness of Honey makes for a heavenly combination.
This sticky Cauliflower recipe will do justice to your daily health needs. Cauliflower is really a wonderful superfood. Its anti-inflammatory properties along with antioxidants make this one of the best veggies. Cauliflower is a perfect keto veggie as it is filled with essential proteins and is low in carbs.
Listed below is the detailed Crispy Honey Garlic Cauliflower Bowls Recipe. If you have any other ideas or queries, you can comment on it below and I'll be there to help you.
Crispy Honey Garlic Cauliflower Bowls
For Cauliflower fry
- 1 lbs Cauliflower Cut into florets
- 2 tablespoon Cornflour
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Slice Yellow Bell Pepper Finely cut into thin slices
For the Sauce
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- ½ Cup Water
- 2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 3 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Asian Ginger Garlic Paste Can replace with grated ginger & minced garlic (each 1 tbsp)
- First, wash the Cauliflower florets in luke warm water and then in Ice Cold water.
- Pat dry them with a paper towel.
- Coat the Caulflower with Cornflour
- Heat Oil in a large skillet or Pan
- Fry the Cauliflower florets until crisp & golden
- Meanwhile make the sauce. Take a clean bowl and add Soy sauce + some water + Sesame Oil + Rice Vinegar + Sriracha + Honey & Asian Ginger Garlic Paste ( you can alter this with minced garlic and grated ginger). Give it all a quick stir and then add some Cornstarch as well. Stir until the Cornstarch is well mixed into the sauce.
- Add the sauce over the fried Cauliflowers
- Now add the chopped Bell Peppers
- Stir well and season with salt, black pepper, basil and chili flakes
- Finally serve it over white or brown rice
- Top it with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions
- To make this bowl more healthy you can add some chopped Avocados. I didnot have those at home, so I skipped it. You can just chopp the raw avocados and place it in the bowl. Season it with the same seasoning.
This is my definition of comfort food which is healthy too! I just loved this recipe.
Ron Tucker says
I love the sweet and sour flavors of this recipe. Really made my day.
Glad you liked it. Thanks Ron.
David Farnandez says
Best Caulifower bowl ever. I made this yesterday for dinner! Loved it with some rice.
Yeah, It pairs excellently with rice.
Michelle Sharpe says
Thanks, Anjali! This recipe made everyone in my family a fan of your recipe. Loved every bit of it.
Thanks Michelle. Glad you liked them.
Hey Anjali! I tried your recipe yesterday! Rather than frying, I baked my cauliflower florets in the oven for 15 minutes both sides. They turned out perfect. Also, I loved the sauce!
Yeah! Even baking them sounds excellently healthy.