Classic Banana Bread is an excellent recipe made with Bananas and some Almonds. This fantastic Banana Bread recipe is an Eggless recipe, yet it is soft, moist, and chewy with an intense Banana flavor in every bite.
Banana Bread is one of my favorite Baking recipes. I have been planning to bake a classic Banana Bread for the longest time. That intense Banana Flavor with some nuts is what I have been craving for so long now. Today, I finally made it! Yayy!
Banana Bread is really one of the most trending recipes these days. I don't know why, but I am thinking, it's definitely the taste which is forcing people to make this every other day in the kitchen. These days with every one of you guys cooking a storm in the kitchen, I think this Classic Banana Bread Recipe will be the perfect Baking project for you guys to indulge in.
A QUICK VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR YOU 🙂
Let's Talk about the Taste
This Classic Banana Bread tastes really moist, soft, and chewy. This Banana Bread is the classic version, however, I have added some chopped Almonds into it and that gives this a perfect bite after that gooey and mushy Banana taste. Also, I have not really mashed the Bananas into a smoothie.
I have just mashed them enough with a fork so that they can be used for baking and this gives a fantastic Banana bite in the bread. Also, these are really crisp and crunchy on the outside and are really easy to cut out and enjoy!
How to Make Classic Banana Bread
Banana Bread is a really easy and exciting recipe. If you are making it for the first time, then don't worry. It'll turn out fantastic. Just follow my recipe closely and you'll have the best Banana Loaf cake ready in under an hour! 🙂
Banana Bread is to be always baked with overripe bananas. If you do not have Overripe bananas, then you can consider, poping your Banana in the oven for 1 minute or 30 seconds and then peel it for further use. You'll see how quickly they'll change color and get that intense Banana flavor! mmm - I can almost smell it from here 🙂
So, to begin with, you need to preheat your oven to 350 F or 180 C and line a baking tray with parchment paper. You should ideally use a bread baking pan for this Banana Bread. However, you can actually use any Cake mold. Actually, the mold makes no difference in the flavors. So, even if you don't have a loaf cake pan, make this in any cake tin you have at home right now 🙂
First, we'll begin by preparing our wet ingredients - in a mixing bowl, add some Vegetable Oil, Brown Sugar (or Granulated Sugar, whichever is easier to reach in the kitchen), the Bananas, and some Vanilla Extract. Roughly mash the bananas with a fork and mix everything well using a wooden spatula or a silicone spatula. Don't over mix it. Just enough so that it all looks like one bowl of the sweet banana mixture.
Next, we'll prepare our dry ingredients - in a mixing bowl add some whole wheat flour. (Use Gluten-free flour for GF Cake - Almond Flour / Buckwheat Flour / Oats Flour / Coconut Flour)
To the flour add int he tow baking twins - the Baking Soda and Baking Powder, as per instructions and mix it well.
Finally, add in the chopped Almonds and mix everything well with a spoon.
Now, just pour the wet ingredients mixture into the dry ingredients and mix everything well until well combined using a wooden spoon or silicone spoon. Once you see big bubbles are being formed and you can make a ribbon with your batter, you are ready to pour this into the prepared baking tray and go ahead with baking.
So, just pour it in the baking tray, Tap it out to release any extra air bubble and bake for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, insert a skewer into the center of the bread, if it comes out clean, it means it's perfectly done.
Cool your Banana Bread before you peel off the parchment paper and cut out loaves of the bread.
So, that's how you enjoy the best and classic Banana Bread, which can never get old. It's always fun to bake Banana Bread and tastes better every time 🙂
Some Important Tips on Baking the best Banana Bread
Baking a Banana Bread is no rocket science, however, these are few easy and effective tips that I have learned over the years, which you'll surely find helpful while baking your Banana Bread.
- Your Banana Bread Batter should not be too dry. In fact, the right consistency is lumpy, gooey, and wet batter.
- Always use Overripe Bananas for the best flavors.
- Brown Sugar gives a better flavor to this bread than granulated sugar.
- You can add some ground cinnamon and nutmeg (only 1/2 teaspoon each) for a spicy Cinnamon flavor.
- You don't need to add Eggs or Yogurt into baking this Banana Bread.
Classic Banana Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C and line a baking tray with Parchment paper
- In a mixing bowl add the Oil, Brown Sugar, Bananas, and Vanilla Extract and mix everything well.
- In another Mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and chopped almonds and mix everything well.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients with a wooden or silicone spatula until you see air bubbles and a ribbon-like consistency.
- Pour it in the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Check of the bread is done by inserting a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean, get the bread out and cool it down before you peel off the parchment paper and cut out loaves of your Banana Bread.