Cauliflower Tortillas are crispy, soft and delicious Mexican recipes. Cauliflower Tortillas are a healthy Keto-friendly recipe, you can make as a side dish and serve alongside some corn salsa.
Cauliflower Tortillas are a Mexican recipe, that is best served with some Salsa. Tortillas are really easy to make. This recipe is popular because it is very healthy. The use of Cauliflower Rice over flour is a great way to opt-out of gluten and also make your food low in carbs. Also, Cauliflower is a superfood that makes for a tasty dinner recipe, every time you use it.
Cauliflower Tortillas are made with Eggs. It's flavored really easy. However, since I live Mexican spices in my food, so I have used a lot of these spices to flavor my tortillas. It's so delicious, that after a bite of it, you'll feel transported to the streets of Mexico.
Cauliflower Tortillas are made by first making Cauliflower rice. It is then microwaved and then the water is soaked out of it. However, I tried a different method. For this, I first cut my Cauliflower into florets and then blanched those. After that, I cut them into small pieces and soaked out the water from it using a muslin cloth. I do not like my cauliflower all mashy. SO, I purposefully, chopped my cauliflower.
After, this I mixed my Cauliflower rice with Eggs and the spice mixture. I just love the flavor of Mexican spices so I used a combination of Cumin, Garlic, and Onion powder along with Mexican Parika flakes, Chili powder, Salt and Pepper. This gives you really intense and aromatic Tortillas.
I finally placed the balls in a greased baking tray and make them into small bread using my palms.
I baked them in a preheated oven at 375 F for 8 minutes and then again for 5 minutes by flipping the sides.
After that, I got it out on a pan and over high heat cooked it for 2 minutes.
Finally, my Tortillas were ready.
So, here is the best Cauliflower Tortilla recipe for you. You can make this recipe and enjoy with some corn salsa. Listed below is the detailed list of Ingredients and Recipe of Cauliflower tortillas.
- 1 qts Cauliflower Medium sized
- 2 qts Eggs
- 1 Bunch Cilantro Finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Onion Poder
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 2 tablespoon Mexican Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Cup Lime Juice
- Cut the cauliflower in halves blanch it with warm water
- Now, cool it down and chop it finely.
- Now mix the chopped cauliflower with eggs, onion powder, cilantro, garlic powder, cumin, Paprika, Mexican Chili Powder, Red pepper flakes, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- You'll get a doughy kind of mixture
- Apply oil on your palms and make small flatbreads out of a small ball of dough.
To Make the Tortillas
- Take a small ball and roll out using your Palm ends. Do not stretch it too much or else it'll break
- Place it in a greased and lined baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 370 F for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes flip your Tortilla and Bake it again for 5 minutes
- Finally get it out and place it in a pan.
- Cook over medium heat for around a minute or two.
- Finally serve it with some salsa.
Ask Me Anything