Balsamic Marinated Chicken Breasts Recipe - Juicy Chicken Breasts coated in easy Balsamic Chicken Marinade with just 4-ingredients is super tasty and one of the Healthiest Chicken Recipes ever. Also, Have you tried these Honey-Balsamic Baked Chicken Breasts? It's so delicious and so healthy!
Balsamic Grilled Chicken
Grilled Chicken is my go-to dinner recipe especially when I am too tired or when I am very hungry and want to have something Healthy. Generally, when we are hungry we crave fast food or takeaways. But, sticking to healthy food is not just difficult but is also rewarding.
I prefer Grilled chicken breasts more than Fried Chicken breasts because that way I cut out on the extra oil and also save myself from that unnecessary fat and calories.
This easy Balsamic Grilled Chicken is my favorite Chicken breast recipe, especially when I am feeling like cooking something easy. Other recipes that I try often are - Grilled Teriyaki Chicken, Grilled Honey Lemon Chicken, and etc.
Ingredients needed for this recipe:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Olive Oil: Oil is essential to tenderize the meat.
- Balsamic vinegar - basically Balsamic Vinegar is an acid that is necessary to make the chicken juicy, tender, and soft.
- Minced Garlic - Garlic is important for that kick!
- Italian Seasoning - If you want you can replace this with Dried Basil and Dried Oregano.
- Salt and Pepper - Of course, the seasoning is a must.
Easy Marinade for Grilled Chicken Breasts
This is definitely the easiest Chicken Marinade that you'll ever see. Here's how it is done.
- Place Chicken in a Ziplock Bag - Place your Chicken in a large ziplock bag. Keep it aside.
- Make Balsamic Marinade - Take a mixing bowl and combine Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Minced Garlic, Italian Seasoning, Salt, and Pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Marinate Chicken Breasts - Pour Marinade into the ziplock bag with Chicken Breast. Coat chicken in the marinade completely. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Grilling Balsamic Marinated Chicken Breasts
I prefer grilling Chicken Breasts on my outdoor grill.
- Prepare Grill: Preheat your grill to 425°F OR 450°F. Brush your Grill gates with Oil.
- Grill Chicken: Grill Chicken for 5-8 minutes on each side. Make sure it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Make sure you use an Instant Read Thermometer to check the doneness of your Chicken.
- Cool: Remove Chicken breasts from the grill and let it stand for 8-10 more minutes before cutting and serving.
Here's 1-min Video for Balsamic Marinated Chicken Breasts
Bake Chicken Breasts in Oven
If you don't want to grill your chicken breasts, you can bake them in your Oven.
- Preheat Oven: Preheat Oven to 425°F.
- Bake Chicken Breast: Bake out your chicken breast from the Marinade. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer reads 165F. Check doneness at the 20-minute mark.
- Cool Before Cutting: Allow your Chicken to cool for 10-minutes before cutting.
What Do I Serve this with?
You can serve Balsamic Chicken breasts with these recipes.
- Potato Salad - This creamy Potato Salad with Cucumber, Corn, Onions, and Tomatoes makes for an excellent side dish.
- Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks - No one can underestimate the value of cheesy Garlic Breadsticks. Especially when it is paired with Grilled Chicken.
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes - Mashed Potatoes are something that we'll always love.
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots - Carrots make an excellent side dish. And this Garlic Parm Carrot is seriously the best.
- Creamy Cucumber Salad - This creamy and comforting Cucumber Salad with Red Onions, Dill leaves, and Sour Cream is excellent for Summer cookouts.
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower - This amazing dish is definitely gonna be the best side dish for your Balsamic Marinated chicken breasts.
So, if you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag me @recipemagik so that I can see how this turned out.
Balsamic Marinated Chicken Breasts
- 1 lbs Chicken Breast Boneless, Skinless
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Freshly chopped Cilantro
- Lemon juice optional
- In a mixing bowl combine Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Minced Garlic, Italian Seasoning, Salt, and Pepper.
- Pour this Marinade in a Ziplock bag, along with the Chicken Breast. Shake Vigorously. Seal the bag and Allow the chicken to rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your grill to 425°F OR 450°F. Brush your Grill gates with Oil.
- Grill Chicken for 5-8 minutes on each side. Make sure it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Make sure you use an Instant Read Thermometer to check the doneness of your Chicken.
- Remove chicken breasts from the grill and let it stand for 8-10 more minutes before cutting and serving. Garnish with the reserved Balsamic Glaze, lemon juice, and chopped cilantro before serving.
- Read the Blog post and learn how to bake Balsamic Chicken Breasts in the oven.
- Do not forget to wait before cutting the chicken into slices.