Crispiest Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges in Air Fryer makes for a quick snack and appetizer recipe. These Potato Wedges are cooked in the Air Fryer so which makes them extra crispy, crunchy and golden brown. Just like these Air Fryer Taco Potato Wedges with Avocado Mayo.
These are absolutely delicious, snacky, and perfectly crispy wedges that you are going to love.
Everybody loves Crispy Potato Wedges but these are extra delicious because of that intense Garlic flavor and the milky taste because of the Parmesan.
I love my Air fryer because it makes the Crispiest Chicken Wings
(try Tandoori Chicken wings in Air Fryer),
and most delicious Side dishes - (Air Fryer Green Beans, Air Fryer Carrots, Air Fryer Broccoli), and some of the best Snacks that you just can't forget - (Air Fryer Bagels, Air Fryer Chickpeas, Air Fryer Cajun Chicken Wings).
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges are simply the best side dish ever. You can serve them with a dipping sauce of your choice and they taste absolutely amazing.
In fact, it goes without saying that we love Garlic Parmesan anything. right? Recipes like Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower, Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings, Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms, Garlic Parmesan Orzo, Garlic Parmesan Smashed Potatoes, Garlic Parmesan Carrot Fries, are a few of the classics that never go out of style.
Similarly, Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges is a recipe, that is loved, has been loved, and will be loved by people from all corners of the world for ages and ages to come.
Basically, the magic lies in the combination of these two special ingredients - which are nothing but Garlic Powder, and Grated Parmesan Cheese.
We have these ingredients at our home no matter where we are. And, therefore we can cook this recipe, whenever we want.
Quickly make some Garlic Parmesan Potato wedges. Does your party platter looks quite empty. Need a quick side dish for your party?
Make some Garlic Parmesan Potato wedges. Seriously, you can serve them on any occasion or every occasion and I can tell you people won't get bored.
Air fryer Potato Wedges with Garlic Parmesan
Since these potato wedges are made in an Air fryer they are super-crispy on the outside and super soft and delicious on the inside. We all love potato wedges.
Don't we? But, the only reason we avoid is - extra oil and the fact that it is deep-fried.
Well, with an Air Fryer in your home, making these Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges is both easy and effortless. And it is so much better than deep frying or baking these in the oven.
6-Ingredient Air Fryer Potato Wedges:
- Potatoes - Cut into wedges (see instructions on how to cut perfect potato wedges below)
- Garlic Powder - Just a hint of Garlic Powder works so well.
- Salt - Adjust as per your taste
- Pepper - The hint of Pepper brings beautiful flavors to our potato wedges.
- Parmesan Cheese - Some Grated Parmesan Cheese adds that milky taste to our Potato wedges.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Some Extra Virgin Olive Oil helps coat the spices to the potatoes.
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges?
STEP 1: Cut Potatoes into Wedges
- Cut Potato in Half. Then cut out small wedges from each potato.
STEP 2: Coat Potatoes in Spices and Oil
- Coat Potatoes with Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper, and Grated Parmesan Cheese and Olive Oil.
- Use a spoon to toss well and coat each potato wedge with the spices and oil.
STEP 3: Cook in Air Fryer
- Cook in a preheated Air Fryer at 180C or 350F for 15-20 -minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Tricks to Make Extra Crispy Potato Wedges
Try Soaking Potato Wedges in Ice Coldwater for 30-minutes.
Pat them dry with a paper towel.
Why?: When you Soak Potatoes in water the excess starch gets removed. Resulting in extra-crispy fried potatoes which do not stick to each other.
How to Cut Potatoes into Wedges?
- Place Potato on a cutting board
- Slice in half lengthwise using a chef's Knife.
- Place the cut side down and cut again in half lengthwise to create quarters.
- Now place Quater Cut Side up and Cut through the Center to make Small Potato Wedges.
- The number of Potato wedges you'll have depends on the thickness of your potato.
What Kind of Potato is suggested for this recipe?
- Russet or Idaho is best suited for this recipe since it has high starch content.
- You can use Yukon Gold but it has low to medium starch level and is best suited for roasting or making chowder.
What Goes Best with these Potato Wedges?
I would tell you some of my favorites.
- Chicken Tenders - Try these Kung Pao Chicken Tenders.
- Steak - Steaks can be a good side dish to serve with Potato Wedges.
- Pulled Pork - Pulled Pork or any Burger can also be an excellent serving suggestion for Potato wedges.
- Fried Chicken - You cannot go wrong with fried chicken. It's traditional. It's classic and it's the best. Try this Air fryer Fried Chicken.
Other recipes you Might Like:
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Tater Tots
- Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes
- Sesame Cauliflower in Air Fryer
- Firecracker Chicken Meatballs in Air Fryer
- Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breast in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Southern Fried Chicken
- Donuts in Air Fryer
- Air fryer Sweet Potatoes
- Cauliflower Wings in Air Fryer with Panko & Parmesan
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag me @recipemagik so that I can see how it turned out.
Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges in Air Fryer
- 3 medium sized Russet Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil to grease the Potatoes
- Peel the Potatoes, Slice them in half lengthwise. Now slice each half into thin wedges. (Watch the Video for a Visual)
- Toss Potatoes with Garlic Powder, Salt & Pepper, Olive Oil, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Cook the Potato Wedges in Air Fryer at 180C or 350F for 25 minutes, tossing midways at the15-minute mark.
- Serve Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges with your favourite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Ask Me Anything