Strawberry Banana Bread is a quick and delicious Banana Bread Recipe. Banana and Strawberry make for a delicious combination and this fruity Bread is equally, sweet, tarty, and just so good. This Strawberry Banana Bread gets baked in 55 minutes but it takes only 5 minutes to prepare the batter and pop it into the oven. This is too easy to make and is always popular on the Breakfast Table. Have you tried - Banana Strawberry Smoothie?
Hey friends. With Spring finally rolling in, it's time to start with the Banana Bread baking spree. It's so much fun to bake Banana Bread. I love baking moist and soft Banana Bread and this one is my absolute favorite. Have you tried my other Banana Bread recipes like Healthy Oats Chocolate Banana Bread or Classic Banana Bread with Almonds or Banana Walnut Bread with Flax or Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Strawberry Banana Bread
If you love having fresh fruits with cake and hot Tea or Coffee, then you will love this Strawberry Banana Bread to the crumbs. Especially, after such a long winter it's the perfect time to enjoy this very fruity, moist, and juicy Strawberry Banana Bread. It's perfect for the Summers and is an all-time family favorite recipe.
Ingredients needed to make Strawberry Banana Bread
- Fresh Strawberries - Fresh Strawberries are a great choice instead of frozen ones and will make this loaf juicy and fruity
- Bananas - I like to use a little overripe Bananas for this recipe because it naturally sweetens the loaf
- Yogurt - Yogurt will help raise the Bread
- Vanilla Extract - A hint of Vanilla to make every morning loaf a special one!
- Canola Oil - Canola Oil is a flavorless oil and will help make this Strawberry Banana Bread moist
- Dark Brown Sugar - This Dark Brown Sugar will make this Strawberry Banana Bread equally sweet and juicy.
- All-Purpose Flour - To bake the Strawberry Banana Bread
- Baking Powder - The only leaving agent required in this recipe
- Salt - Just a pinch of salt to bring all the flavors to life!
How to make Strawberry Banana Bread
This Strawberry Banana Bread is super easy. Below you can find the detailed recipe and recipe instructions.
So, making this Strawberry Banana Bread is easy and requires just 3 basic steps.
First - Beat the wet ingredients. In a large bowl, take peeled Bananas and chopped Strawberries. I have used fresh Strawberries. You can use frozen Strawberries as well for this recipe.
Add other wet ingredients - Yogurt, Vanilla Extract, Canola Oil, Dark Brown Sugar. (I like to use Oil for this recipe because the secret to my moist is the use of oil instead of butter).
Beat all of this together using a handheld mixer or stand mixer until combined. You do not have to get the Strawberries perfectly mixed, just beat until everything gets combined.
Second - Stir in the dry ingredients - Stir in the AP Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt. Stir to combine everything together.
The batter will be pretty thin as there is way too much moisture in the batter. If your Strawberry Banana Bread batter is too thin, then stir in some flour to dry out the batter.
Third - Place the Strawberry Banana Bread batter in a lined bread baking dish and bake at 180C or 350F for 55 min.
After it gets baked, cool it down to room temperature, cut it into loaves, and enjoy!
Other Possible alternatives to this recipe
- for Vegan version use Coconut Sugar instead of Dark Brown Sugar and use Vegan Yogurt
- If you think that this is not too sweet, then use Granulated sugar instead of Dark Brown Sugar.
- You can use frozen Strawberries. Just thaw them in the refrigerator before you use them.
- You can replace Canola Oil with butter
- Nuts - Strawberry Banana Bread always tastes great with Nuts. You can use Sunflower Seeds or Almonds or Walnuts
- White Chocolate Chips - I think White Chocolate Chips would make a great addition to this recipe of Strawberry Banana Bread
I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Strawberry Banana Bread
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries chopped
- 2 ripe Bananas
- ¼ cup Canola Oil
- 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Yogurt
- 1½ cup AP Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add the peeled Bananas and chopped Strawberries in it. Pour the Canola Oil, Vanilla Extract, Yogurt and Dark Brown Sugar in the bowl. Beat everything together using a handheld mixer or stand mixer until combined. Preheat the oven to 180C or 350F. Line a bread baking tin with parchment paper.
- Fold in All Purpose Flour, Baking Powder and Salt into the wet mixture. Transfer it to a lined Bread baking dish.
- If you want you can top the Bread with some Strawberry slices. Bake the Strawberry Banana Bread for 55 minutes. After it gets baked, allow it to cool down for 30 minutes and then cut it out into loaves and serve
- Cut the Strawberry Banana Bread into loaves drizzle with a sugar glaze and serve.