Looking for Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls Recipe from scratch? Well, here it is. In this article, you'll learn how to make Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls without yeast.
These Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls are made without using Red Velvet Cake Mix. However, they are incredibly moist, soft and fluffy topped with the most delicious Cream Cheese frosting.
RED VELVET CINNAMON ROLLSSoft and Moist Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls topped with Cream Cheese Icing is the perfect Breakfast recipe for Valentine's Day. These Red Velvet Brownies are made without Yeast and also without using Red Velvet Cake Mix. Still, they are incredibly soft and moist!
I have made these Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls without Yeast.
If you are looking for No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls, you are at the right place.
The magical trick to replace Yeast is just using Baking Soda and Baking Powder.
These Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls come out incredibly soft, moist and fluffy.
Talking about No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls -
Have you tried
Well, they were amazing. And, I promise you that you'll LOVE this No-Yeast Red Velvet Cinnamon Roll recipe as well.
Now that Valentine's Day is around the corner, I thought, what could be a better dessert than Red Velvet Cinnamon rolls. right?
It's so decadent! And, need more good news? These Cinnamon Rolls don't use artificial colors.
They are made using Beetroot Puree. You can also use Beetroot Powder.
It's not that I've not used Yeast before. But, I thought about skipping yeast because yeast is not a common ingredient at my home. All of us don't have yeast in our homes all the time.
Why you'll love these Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls
- Made without Yeast
- Made without Red Velvet Cake Mix
- Made without Artificial Color
- Soft and Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls
- Moist and Delicious
- Topped with Cream Cheese frosting.
Trust me, these Warm, Pillowy Soft, Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls are hard to say no to.
Slathered with Cream Cheese Icing they taste incredibly delicious.
In my home, these Cinnamon rolls have become so popular that whenever my husband or my kids are in a good mood, I bake a batch of these Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls.
And, since you don't need yeast, you don't have to worry about running to the store every now and then to grab ingredients.
This recipe for Easy Homemade Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls Without Yeast and Without Eggs is simply amazing.
How do You Make Cinnamon Rolls without yeast?
Trust me, once I learned how to replace Yeast, I felt so powerful.
I felt like writing a book on No Yeast desserts.
Well, that's a far-fetched dream. But, I am gonna do that for sure.
No Yeast? What would Cinnamon Rolls taste like, without Yeast?
Well, since there is no yeast, so there is not much of a rise. But, they have a dense, buttery, soft, and chewy texture.
Moreover, this is Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls. So, you got so much chocolate to look out for.
Ingredients You'll Need to Make Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls:
- AP Flour
- Cocoa Powder
- Baking Soda & Baking Powder
- Pureed Beetroot or Beetroot Powder or Red Food Color
- Granulated Sugar
- Unsalted Butter
- Ground Cinnamon + Sugar - To make the Filling.
- Cream Cheese, Butter, Sugar, & Vanilla - To make Cream Cheese Frosting.
How to Make Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- WHISK DRY INGREDIENTS: Combine All-Purpose Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, and Salt in a bowl. These are our dry ingredients.
- STIR IN WET INGREDIENTS: Into the same bowl add Pureed Beetroot (for natural red color), Milk, Unsalted Butter, and Granulated Sugar. Stir well to combine. Make a soft dough.
- ADD CINNAMON SUGAR: Roll the dough and lightly brush butter into it. Now, place cinnamon sugar in it. Keep a gap of 1/2 inch around the dough so that the filling stays in.
- ROLL THEM UP: Finally, just roll up your Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls from one side and use a floss to cut it out.
- BAKE: Place these Cinnamon Rolls in a Baking tray and bake for at least 20-25 minutes, Make sure the oven is preheated at 350°F.
- MAKE CREAM CHEESE ICING: Whisk Cream Cheese and Butter at medium speed using a handheld mixer. Add in Vanilla Extract and Granulated Sugar and whisk until you see stiff peaks.
What Kind of Icing goes best with these Cinnamon Rolls?
You can choose a variety of icing.
But, my favorite is Cream Cheese icing.
You know, there is something so magical about cream cheese that once you slather it on your cinnamon rolls, they taste simply amazing.
Gimme more Valentine's Day Recipes
- Red Velvet Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Hearts
- Decadent Red Velvet Brownies with White Chocolate Chips
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Valentine's Day Sugar Cookie Bars with Heart M&Ms
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
- Strawberry Crisp (+Video)
- Strawberry Yogurt Parfait
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag us @recipemagik.
Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls Recipe from scratch
For the Dough
- 2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3-4 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter softened to room temperature
- ¾ Cup Whole Milk
- 3-4 Tablespoon Beetroot Pureed you can also use food coloring or Beetroot Powder for red color.
- 3-4 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
FOR THE FILLING
- 2 Tablespoon Melted Unsalted Butter
- 3 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
FOR THE FROSTING
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 4 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter softened at room temperature
- 1 Cup Confectioner's Sugar sifted
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl combine All Purpose Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, and Salt.
- Stir in Pureed Beetroot (or Red Food Color), Milk, Sugar, and Softened Butter. Whisk well with a spatula until it reaches a soft dough-like consistency. Do not over-knead. If it feels sticky then add some flour. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it rest for at least 15-minutes.
- Flour your work surface and knead the dough for another minute with your hands until it feels soft. Roll it out using a rolling pin.
- Preheat Oven to 350°F and greases a baking dish with cooking spray or butter. Make cinnamon sugar in a bowl. Brush butter into your rolled dough and then, sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture into your Rolled Red velvet cinnamon roll.
- Finally, Roll the dough from one end and give it a shape of a log. Trim off the edges and use dental floss or a knife to cut out cinnamon rolls. Bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 23-25 minutes.
- In a bowl combine, Cream Cheese, and Butter. Mix well using a handheld mixer. Add in vanilla and sugar. Mix well until well combined. Once your Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls are baked, take them out of the oven and cool them completely. Spoon the Cream Cheese Frosting on your cinnamon rolls. Serve warm.
- If the dough feels sticky then feel free to add some flour.