Easy 5 - ingredient Pumpkin spice bread with cream cheese frosting and pecan nut topping - the name itself spells out deliciousness in its true terms. Pumpkin Loaf is the best breakfast and dessert recipe for the Fall. Its super easy to make and tastes delicious.
Made with Pumpkin spice, Canned Pumpkin Puree, Brown Sugar, Vanilla and Flour, and other basic bread ingredients, this easy fall recipe shall be something that you can make with your kids as well.
- 😋 How does Pumpkin Loaf cake?
- 👩🍳 How to Make Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting?
- 💯 Some tips to bake the best Pumpkin Bread every time
- What goes good in Pumpkin Bread?
- Why is my Pumpkin Bread Gummy?
- How to fix a gummy Pumpkin Bread?
- What can I do with extra canned Pumpkin?
- Pumpkin Spice Bread without Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Spice Bread with Fresh Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Spice Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting and Pecan Nut Topping
This Pumpkin Bread is not your regular Starbucks copycat bread.
This Pumpkin Loaf has a thick layer of cream cheese in between, so when you cut the bread, you get a thick layer of Cheesecake sandwiched between two layers of Pumpkin Loaf.
Top that with the frosting of Cream Cheese and Pecan Nuts...! I think, I'll just leave you to that!
Pumpkin Spice Bread is the perfect breakfast for fall mornings. It's so easy to make and kids will love it. The flavors are just so good.
You get a perfect taste of Pumpkin in every bite. Also, the Cream Cheese layer in the middle makes all the difference. Makes this Pumpkin Bread even creamy and moist from the inside.
I love to bake this Spiced Pumpkin Bread without Eggs. It's so easy and makes for perfectly fluffy Pumpkin Bread.
The key to a perfectly soft Eggless Pumpkin Bread is the use of Apple Cider vinegar and Baking Soda along with Baking Powder. All of these leavening agents will make sure that your Pumpkin Loaf is tall, thick, and equally fluffy and spongy...!
As the beautiful and crisp season of the beautiful fall is approaching, as the leaves are turning ember red, as the air holding us in its bosom is turning cool we know we have reached the fall station for the year. 🍁🍁
Before the train called life passes by this station, get down and soak your feet in the crisp maple leaves strewn aimlessly in the park.
Or sit comfortably in your favorite pajamas with a deep romantic novel and sip some Pumpkin Latte by your side while looking at the beautiful fall sunset from your front porch.
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream Frosting
- Pumpkin Mac & Cheese
- Best Homemade Old-Fashioned Pumpkin Pie
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce & White Chocolate Chips
- Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Muffins
Fall memories are surely the classiest, coziest, and coolest memories in our lives. It is at this time that Pumpkins are at their best.
Just thinking about Pumpkin takes me back to the good old days of my school when I used to spend an entire afternoon looking for large bright orange pumpkins all around the small town that we lived in.
We had a Pumpkin Patch and it was so fun playing there with friends. It was one hell of an adventure to get back home and hand my mom a large Pumpkin. It was a sense of accomplishment. I remember how my Mom used to make Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin Pie, and all sorts of other delicious Pumpkin recipes.
But, one recipe that has stayed with me ever since then its this Pumpkin Spice Bread with Cream Cheese frosting and Pecan Nut topping. I loved it then. I love it now. And, I will love it forever.
😋 How does Pumpkin Loaf cake?
This Pecan Cream Cheese Pumpkin Loaf is not just delicious. It's so much more than that. For me, this bread reminds me of my childhood.
Its moist, soft, and chewy on the inside, with the perfect Cream Cheese filling, that you can taste in every bite. The Cream Cheese makes your bread moist and super flavorful. Cream Cheese compliments the flavor of Pumpkin bread making it extra moist and soft.
👩🍳 How to Make Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting?
So, guys, this is an incredibly easy recipe for Pumpkin Loaf
STEP 1: BATTER
- First, we make the bread batter.
- For that, you will need two medium-sized bowls. In one bowl you mix your wet ingredients - granulated sugar, brown sugar, cider vinegar, canned pumpkin puree, and some pure vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, you can mix your dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin spice.
- Now just mix them together and pour half of it in the bread pan.
STEP 2: POUR IN THE LOAF TIN
- Now you must be wondering why pour half, right? Well, the reason is my mom used to fill the bread with some more cream cheese, and then she would add another layer of bread and then bake it.
- Why? Well as a kid it was always fun to have it. But, when I asked her the reason she said that she liked how the inside felt a little creamy and moist. 🙂
STEP 3: CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- To make the cream cheese filling just mix cream cheese with granulated sugar and some pure vanilla extract. I used a handheld electric beater to whip this up lightly and it was done. easy right?
- Now don't add all the Cream Cheese filling in the bread.
- We have to do the Glaze. So save some.
When your pumpkin spice bread is done, use the remaining cream cheese frosting and slather it on the bread. Add some chopped Pecan nuts on the bread for that perfect nutty texture...!
💯 Some tips to bake the best Pumpkin Bread every time
Pumpkin Bread is all of our favorite recipes. Today let me teach y'all some tips which will help you bake the perfect Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf Cake.
- Never use a stand mixer or handheld mixer to make the bread or loaf cake batter. It is always advisable to use a spatula. This will give you a greater grip over your batter and it won't get runny or be too thick.
- Bake your Pumpkin Bread for 60 minutes or 1 hour at 180C or 350F. You know how all good things bake at 350F and this one takes time to bake. So do not be in a rush to bake your pumpkin bread. Allow it to sit in the oven for a good 1 hour so that it doesn't remind underbaked.
- If your Bread sinks in the middle, this could be because you must have opened the oven door while your bread was baking, or you must have used a lot of leavening agent as a result the cake must have risen in the beginning and then it has sunk down or it has burst out. But don't worry, all of this can be solved.
- Just wait patiently fr your bread to bake. Once baked, you can cool it down, trim off the edges and do a thick layer of cream cheese frosting which will make sure that you have an even layer on top!
- Simple Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Recipe
- Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
- Scrumptious Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chips Scones with Maple Glaze
- Vegan Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Buttery Streusel Topping
- Easiest Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins
What goes good in Pumpkin Bread?
I like my pumpkin bread bursting with Pumpkin flavors. So I like to use Canned Pumpkin Puree. Apart from that, I like to use Pumpkin Spice to flavor my Pumpkin Loaf.
Apart from this, you can add Vanilla Extract as well as Cream Cheese.
Why is my Pumpkin Bread Gummy?
Many times, we see that the bottom of the Pumpkin Bread is gummy and it feels underbaked. Well, the true reason is the inconsistent ratio of Pumpkin Puree and Flour. The inconsistent ratio of wet and dry ingredients leads to a gummy Pumpkin Bread.
How to fix a gummy Pumpkin Bread?
To fix a Gummy Pumpkin Bread, just bake the Pumpkin loaf for 15-20 more minutes @350F or 180C and get it out of the loaf tin only after it cools down to room temperature. Extra baking will get rid of the excess moisture from this Pumpkin Loaf making it perfectly light and fluffy.
What can I do with extra canned Pumpkin?
There are so many ways to use extra canned Pumpkin. You can use it as a Dip or in a Smoothie, or in your Morning Oats or use it in a Curry.
Pumpkin Spice Bread without Pumpkin
Instead of Pumpkin you can use Apple Sauce. Apple Sauce is a perfect replacement for canned Pumpkin.
Pumpkin Spice Bread with Fresh Pumpkin
To use fresh Pumpkin, cut it into chunks and blend into a puree to make Pumpkin Spice Bread with fresh Pumpkin.
So, guys, how do you like this recipe? Comment below and please provide a rating to this recipe. If you have any doubts then comment below, I would love to help you out. Lastly, please take a photo of the bread that you made and post it on Instagram with #recipemagik.
Pumpkin Spice Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting and Pecan Nut Topping
- 1¼ Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil or Canola oil
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ teaspoon Cider Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoon Cold Milk
Cream Cheese Filling and Frosting
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180C and grease a loaf pan with butter and line with Parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl mix whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and Kosher salt with a spatula or balloon whisk.
- In the same bowl add brown sugar, granulated sugar, vegetable oil, pumpkin puree, cider vinegar, and pure vanilla extract and mix well. Add some cold milk and mix well. Make sure you have a ribbon-y consistency. Keep this aside.
- In another medium-sized bowl take cream cheese, granulated sugar, and pure vanilla extract. Mix them well with a stand mixer or handheld mixer for about a minute at medium-high speed.
- Pour half of the loaf cake batter in this loaf pan and keep aside the rest. Now pour half of the cream cheese filling and keep aside the rest. Top this with the remaining loaf cake batter and tap it gently on the work surface.Bake this in a preheated oven at 350°F for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Once the cake is done let it come down to room temperature. Then slather the cream cheese frosting on the loaf cake or bread. Top it with some crushed pecan nuts. Cut in slices and serve.