Easy No-Bake Layered Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake is an easy and yummy fall dessert recipe. Perfect for Thanksgiving dessert, this takes just 15 minutes to make and is more than delicious...!
These Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes are No-Bake, so they get prepared in no time. The easiest ever Thanksgiving dessert recipe, but so so so good, that everyone will want seconds. These Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes have gingersnap cookies and butter crust, which is topped with Cream Cheese, Whipping Cream, Pumpkin Puree, and Spices.
All of this is topped with a Big layer of Whipping cream. This Layered Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake has deep and indulgent Pumpkin Pie flavors because of the Pumpkin Puree and the Spices. Also, the Whipping Cream on top makes it all the more festive! The best part is that Buttery and Ginger-y crust what is just so holiday like...!
And you can make it ahead for Thanksgiving or just make it on the big day, these babies get ready in just 15 minutes. No need to chill them before you put the frosting! Just a basic layering and top with the whipped cream. ! The hint of pumpkin spice on top is what makes it so so so good!!!
This is the easiest ever Cheesecake recipe which is almost impossible to go wrong with. It's so easy but so high on flavors. This is the thing which I love the most about this No-Bake Layered Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. Even when you're in a rush, you can easily make this dessert and that too for the crowd and no one will ever know that this is a Last-Minute Thanksgiving dessert! This looks absolutely gourmet and people are going to love it.
This Holiday I am all about easy desserts, which everyone can make. During Thanksgiving, there isn't a thing as too much dessert! So a bunch of easy deserts is always a great idea, especially when you have a crowd to host for the holidays.
This No-bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake is a truly hassle-free and stress-free dessert. It gets ready in a snap and everyone just loves it!
The Pumpkin Pie Filling
With Thanksgiving around the corner, I thought it shall be a great idea to include the classic Pumpkin Pie flavors in everyone's favorite Cheesecake.
So, I mixed some Pumpkin Puree into my cheesecake filling, along with some whipped cream. Also, I added some aromatic Autumn spices - ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and ground cloves for a more true blue Pumpkin Pie flavors.
The whipping cream on top has been sprinkled with some fragrant Pumpkin spice...! I'll leave you to that guys!
I chose glass because it gets set easily and makes for adequate portions for everyone. You could also make this in a muffin tin with cupcake liners and once it is frozen, you can remove the cupcake liner.
However, I wanted to have something which is warm and festive. So I decided against the idea of a No-Bake Frozen Cheesecake. This No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake needs zero freezing time. The main reason being that the Cheesecake filling is super thick and super creamy. Adding the whipped cream layer on top won't sink it down.
How to make this No-Bake Layered Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
The instructions are so easy. A simple Cheesecake filling combined with canned Pumpkin Puree, aromatic spices, and whipped cream, topped over gingersnap cookies and butter crust.
The Gingersnap cookies, provide that perfect sweet and buttery taste to these Cheesecakes which we all love. In fact, this is the best thing about these Pumpkin Cheesecakes.
The whipped cream on top is a classic take on Pumpkin Pie and makes everything good and festive!!!
I know, it's so early, But this recipe is definitely going to be on my Thanksgiving menu this year. So delicious and So Easy.
This is creamy on the top with the perfect warmth of Pumpkin spice in every bite and the sweet and creamy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake filling inside makes it a true Pumpkin heaven dessert. Everything about this Layered Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake is equally cute and equally delicious...!
So, if you make this recipe, please rate this recipe and comment your opinions below. I love to hear from you guys and t answer your queries. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram. It's such a please to see through your versions!
No-Bake Layered Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- 5-10 pieces Gingersnap Cookies
- 1 cup Salted Butter melted
- 2 scoop whipping cream 1 Cup
- 2 tablespoon Granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 8 oz Cream Cheese 225gm
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin spice
- Make crumbs of your Gingersnap cookies and combine it with butter.Layer it at the bottom of a glass. Use the back of your hands or a spoon to even out the crumb layer.
- Next, take 2 scoops of whipping cream along with some granulated sugar and vanilla extract. Beat it at high speed until you get stiff peaks in the cream. Divide it into half. One half will go in the cheesecake filling and with the other half, you will do the frosting.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Cream Cheese with some brown sugar and vanilla extract using a hand-held mixer for just 1 minute. Next, add the Pumpkin Puree and Whipped cream. Fold it lightly with the cheesecake filling using a spatula. Mix in all the spices - ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves and set aside.
- Now its time to layer the dessert. Simply spoon the Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake over your gingersnap cookies crust.
- Once you've filled the filling till the rim of the glass, do the frosting with the rest of the whipped cream. You can use flower nozzle and do the frosting.Freeze for 10-15 minutes.Sprinkle some pumpkin spice on top and serve!
Hi, thank you so much for your recipe I can’t wait to make it.
My question is regarding the whipped cream. Are you starting with heavy whipping cream and if yes, what is the measurement for that? What are you looking to yield? Otherwise what whipped cream are you using and what is the exact measurement for a scoop?
Hi Dorinda. This recipe yields four individual cheesecakes. I have used Good & Gather Organic Heavy Whipping Cream. The recipe starts with the layering of the gingersnap cookie crumbs and then you'll have to layer with the whipped cream. I have mentioned two scoops which equal 1 cup or 240ml.