Maple Glazed Pumpkin Blondies with Pecan and Chocolate Chips is sweet, buttery, and chewy! Its the perfect Fall and Harvest season blondie, filled with Sweet, Earthy, and Fall-ish Pumpkin flavors, Pumpkin Spice flavors, and the perfect nuttiness because of the Pecan and Chocolate Chips! 😋 😋 😋
Happy Weekend guys! So, this Weekend Baking is all about baking these gorgeous fall special - Pumpkin Blondies with Maple Glaze!
These Blondies are my excuse to make the perfect Fall and Harvest season dessert! You know how much I love this beautiful Fall season and these Blondies are my favorite!
These are just the best Fall dessert recipe there is and are just so so so good! 😋
Other favorite Fall desserts recipes you'll love
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream Frosting
- Best Homemade Old-Fashioned Pumpkin Pie
- Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge - No Bake Fall & Thanksgiving Dessert
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust in a Muffin Pan
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
This very Fall-ish Saturday calls for a quick dessert. And, trust me you do not need to know a whole lot of baking to make these Pumpkin Blondies.
These are super easy. 😇
These Pumpkin Blondies are made with simple Pantry ingredients and take just 30 minutes to get baked.
The Earthy and sweet taste of fresh and juicy Pumpkin, the bittersweet taste of Chocolate Chips, and the Nuttiness of Pecans make this dish insanely delicious.
Other favorite Pecan desserts
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Super Fudgy Pecan Pie Brownies
- Brown Butter Apple Blondies with Pecan Nuts
- Brown Butter Pecan Cookies
- Candied Sweet Potatoes with Pecan Topping
- Maple Glazed Apple Cider Pecan Muffins
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Pecan Cobbler
- Apple Pecan Cupcakes
😋 Let's talk about the Taste
These Maple Glazed Pumpkin Blondies are truly the best thing about this fall. There is a hint of fall spice that sticks as an after flavor of these blondies.
Also, chocolate and Pumpkins taste just amazing. 😋
Most importantly, the Maple Glaze makes these Pumpkin Blondies extra sweet and delicious.
👩🍳 How to make Maple Glazed Pumpkin Blondies
Making Pumpkin Blondies is so easy and totally effortless...!
- The first step is to prepare the dry ingredients which are just the basic - AP Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, and Fall spices. I have used Ground Cinnamon, Cloves, and Pumpkin Pie Spice to flavor these Blondies. These three are my favorite go-to fall spices, which I use in almost all of my fall baked desserts.
- The second step is to prepare the wet ingredients - Canned Pumpkin Puree, Softened Unsalted Butter, Brown Sugar, Vanilla, and Buttermilk. You mix all of these and combine them with the dry ingredients.
I always sieve the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, so that there are no lumps of flour that get to my blondie batter.
- Finally, I mix it just until combined. I also throw in the chopped Pecans and Chocolate Chips and Bake it for 30 minutes. (chocolate chips & Pecans are totally optional)
Making the Maple Icing
Combine Maple Syrup with sifted Confectioners Sugar. Whisk until smooth and lump free.
After 30 minutes, all I do is a simple Maple Glaze and drille the Maple Icing over my baked Blondies.
And it's done! Such a simple and easy recipe and so perfect for this fall weather.
🧊 How to store these Pumpkin Blondies?
Storing these Pumpkin Blondies is easy. All you git to do is wrap it up in cling wrap so that it's airtight and you can store it in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
🌱 How to make Vegan Pumpkin Blondies?
To make this recipe Vegan just replace Butter with Vegan Butter, Chocolate Chips with Vegan Chocolate Chips, and Buttermilk with Cream of Tartar or just some Apple Cider Vinegar along with Plant milk. Also try Vegan Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Buttery Streusel Topping
📝 How to make Vegan Buttermilk?
To make Vegan buttermilk, just combine 1/2 cup of Non-Dairy Milk with 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon Juice or White Vinegar or Apple Cider Vinegar. Stir and let sit for 2-3 minutes before use.
📝 How to make Gluten-Free Pumpkin Blondies?
To make a Gluten-free version of Pumpkin Blondies, use your favorite gluten-free flour. I have made this with Almond flour and this tastes especially great with it.
I hope you liked this recipe of Maple Glazed Pumpkin Blondies. If you happen to make this recipe, then please tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram. Also, find a moment to comment below and rate this recipe.
🥧 Other Pumpkin Dessert Recipes:
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Maple Glazed Pumpkin Chocolate Chips Scones
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirled Muffins
Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting & Caramel Drizzle
Maple Glazed Pumpkin Blondies
- 1 cup AP Flour use gluten free baking flour blend for GF Version
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cloves
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 stick Melted Unsalted Butter 8 tablespoon (replace with Vegan butter for Vegan Pumpkin Blondies)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Buttermilk replace with vegan buttermilk for vegan version
- 2 tablespoon Maple Syrup more if you need
- 1 cup sifted Confectioner's Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180C and line a 9 by 9-inch baking tray with Parchment Paper.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar with canned Pumpkin Puree, Vanilla, and Buttermilk using a hand held mixer or stand mixer.
- Sieve the dry ingredients - Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and the Spices. Mix it well using a rubber or silicone spatula with the wet ingredients.
- Add chopped Pecan and Chocolate Chips and mix well. Pour this mixture in the lined baking tray
- Bake the Pumpkin Blondies for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean with few moist crumbs at the bottom. Cool it down to room temperature.
- Combine sifted Confectioner's Sugar with Maple syrup in a mixing bowl. Whisk until combined. Glaze over the Blondies.
- Cut these Pumpkin Blondies into 16 equal-sized squares and serve.
- Adding the Pecan and Chocolate Chips are totally optional. If you want you can skip it.
- To make gluten-free Pumpkin Blondies use your favorite gluten-free flour. I found this especially tasty with Almond Flour.
- To make Sugar Free Pumpkin Blondies, use Maple Syrup.
Ask Me Anything