Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Breast makes for a delicious and healthy dinner recipe. This one-pot chicken dinner recipe gets ready in just 20 minutes and is a definite family-friendly meal.
Honey Mustard Chicken BreastsChicken Breasts are seasoned with Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper and Smoked Paprika, and smothered in a Honey Mustard Sauce, and finally, they are baked for 15 minutes until they get crispy on the outside and are juicy and tender on the inside.
This is best served with some Roasted Potatoes or steamed Veggies.
Honey Mustard Chicken Breast
Honey Mustard Chicken is an exceptionally delicious dinner recipe.
The sauce of Honey Mustard over baked Chicken is just so delicious.
In my family, we love to cook a quick Chicken Breast recipe for dinner. This makes Dinner not only easy but also so quick.
We barely have to think about anything else, just season our Chicken Breast with the seasoning, smother it in the sauce and bake until it gets crispy on the outside and is juicy on the inside.
Gimme more Baked Chicken breasts recipes
Baked Herb Chicken Breasts in a Creamy Sauce or,
Baked Garlic Butter Chicken Breasts or
Honey Balsamic Baked Chicken Breasts or
Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breasts or
Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast with Cream Cheese or
Sheet Pan Baked Paprika Chicken
Baked Chicken Breasts
Baked Chicken Breasts makes for a healthy dinner recipe. Chicken breasts which are baked in the oven are juicy and tender on the inside and are crispy and roasted on the outside.
- Baking Chicken breasts is very easy.
- All you need to do is season the chicken with any seasoning you have to and drizzle some oil.
- Brush it over the Chicken Breast. Bake it in the oven at 450°F or 230°C for 15 minutes.
- Baking Chicken breasts at high temperatures will get your Chicken to cook quickly.
- I prefer to cook my Chicken Breasts at a high temperature.
- You can also cook the Chicken breasts at low temperatures, however, you will want to bake for a longer time.
How to make Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce
- In a bowl, combine Honey with Dijon Mustard, along with some Mayonnaise, Cayenne Pepper and Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You can also add melted butter to this, but I have skipped it since I have already brushed my Chicken breasts with olive oil.
- So, just combine Dijon with Honey and your Honey Mustard sauce will be ready.
- For a sharper Mustard flavor, you can use some Grainy Mustard. However, since we don't like it, so I have skipped it. Dijon works perfectly fine, giving this sauce the perfect Honey Mustard sauce taste.
How to bake Honey Mustard Chicken Breast
- Season the Chicken Breast with Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, and Smoked Paprika. Brush over both sides of the Chicken breast.
- Make the honey mustard sauce by combining honey with Dijon Mustard. Pour it over the Chicken Breasts.
- Bake the Chicken Breasts at 450°F for 15 minutes.
- Flip after 7 minutes.
- Save some of the Honey Mustard Sauce and keep basting the Chicken Breasts using a brush after every 4-5 minutes.
How to know if Chicken breasts are cooked?
- The best way to find out if your Chicken Breasts are cooked to perfection is by checking with a Meat Thermometer.
- Insert a Meat Thermometer inside the Chicken Breast. If the internal temperature reads 165°F or 73.8°C then your Chicken Breasts are cooked to perfection and can be consumed.
After the Honey Mustard Chicken Breast gets cooked, garnish with some chopped Parsley, Cilantro, or chopped dill.
You can also garnish with Fresh Thyme or Green Onions.
Looking for similar tasting recipes with an even amazing sauce? Try these instead!
- Honey Soy Salmon
- Honey Bourbon Shrimp
- Honey Bourbon Chicken
- Crispy Honey Sesame Shrimp
- Ginger Soy Cauliflower
- Ginger Soy Chicken
- Honey Sriracha Chicken
Prefer to watch instead of read?
Other Honey Mustard Recipes
Honey Mustard Chicken Stir Fry
Maple Mustard Glazed Green Beans
What to serve Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts with?
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Southern Buttermilk Ranch Mashed Potatoes
- Crispy Fried Green Beans
- Cheesy Green Beans
I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me @recipemagik with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Honey Mustard Chicken Breast
- 2 lbs Chicken Breasts 2 Chicken Breasts halved lenth wise
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
- ½ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- season chicken breasts: Half the Chicken Breasts length-wise like a butterfly and separate it. Season both sides of the Chicken with Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, and Smoked Paprika. Brush it evenly on both sides of the Chicken Breasts. Preheat the oven to 450°F or 230°C
- Make Honey Mustard Sauce: Make Honey Mustard Sauce by combining all the ingredients in a mixing jar. Whisk it well until combined and pour over the seasoned Chicken Breasts. Smear it over the Chicken Breasts. Save some of the sauce to baste later.
- Bake: Bake the Chicken Breasts at 450°F or 230°C for 15 minutes. Baste every 5 minutes and flip after 7-8 minute mark.
- Serve: Serve with chopped Parsley or Dill on top along with steamed or roasted veggies or rice.
Ask Me Anything