Crunchy, Chocolaty No-Bake Halloween Sugar Wafer Cookies that look scary but tastes awesome! Don't these Wafer cookies taste delicious too? Well, maybe it's me! I really find them cute.
Looking at them I see can feel an eerie silence engulfing me. While these scary monsters come right at my face to attack on me. I, on the other hand, grab them on the first sight, put it right into my mouth and tell myself - "Wow! That's something!" I go on and have another one and another until the plate in front of me is left with the scattered broken pieces of the wafers. Well, I just described an Imaginary scenario to you guys where these Sugar wafer cookies are trying to scare me while I am enjoying every bit of them.
What do I love about these Wafer Cookies?
- Very Easy to Make
- Doesn't need any fancy Ingredients
- Can be made at the last moment (Just needs to be freezer for an hour)
- Not too sweet. Has got a balanced taste.
Let's Talk about the Taste of these cookies
If my taste buds could speak them they would say something like this - "What's this new thing that we are having? Oh! Its wafer cookies. We've had it before. Remember buddies when we had that Carrot Wafer Cookies and that Mint Chocolate Wafer Cookies? But wait I can taste milky chocolate chips and some funfetti as well. They are just enhancing the taste of the wafer cookie and bringing in much more crunch and fun elements. Oh wow! I can taste chocolate. That's really creamy. This creaminess of the chocolate is creating a beautiful balance of flavors with the crunch of the wafer cookies." Now, they are passing on this message to the brain - "Can we please have some more? We want to more of what we just had."
This last-minute Halloween Dessert will make an excellent candy and treats for kids. I can imagine how excited my kids would be if they were not teenagers anymore. Anyways, If you have young kids at home or in your neighborhood then this should be the best Halloween treat.
I thought about making them when I saw a pack of wafers carefully tucked away in one corner of my kitchen shelf. Thinking about new Halloween desserts that I can make, I went on to make this No-Bake Sugar Halloween Wafer Cookies.
Let's take a quick look at the Printable recipe for Halloween Wafer Cookies.
No Bake Halloween Sugar Wafer Cookies
- 2 Pack Sugar Waffle Cookies
- 1 Pack Candy Melts Orange, Purple, Green, Brown & White
- 1 Pack Halloween Sprinklers Simply White Sprinklers
- 30 Pieces White Chocolate Chips
- Melt your candy melts as per the directions on the package.
- Coat half of the wafer cookies with colorful candy melts.
- Freeze them for an hour. Push in white chocolate chips for the eyes. You can just push one eye and then take it out to make it look scary. For others, you can cut one chocolate chip in half and then push it in.
- For Making Mummy, first coat the wafer cookie in white chocolate then make a zig-zag pattern with brown candy melts. You can fix a white chocolate chip on the top as Mummy's eye.
- Use white sprinklers to make a nose and mouth.