Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cookies are super soft, chocolaty, and melt in your mouth cookies. These are the easiest ever chocolate cookies. Also, these are flourless and eggless.
These literally have No-gluten. These Cookies are crispy on the edges and chewy on the inside. These are perfect cookies for the holidays and have delicious and melty chocolate filling inside.
Hey friends! Happy Weekend! Today Its turn to make one of the cutest and my favorite Chocolate Cookies recipe.
These are Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cookies. These cookies are exactly as it sounds. These are made with zero flour, are crispy and crunchy around the edges, and have a chewy and fudgy taste to them.
Also, to make them extra good, I have even skipped the egg, and these turn out to be even fudgier!!!!
Talking of Fudgy recipes have you tried my
I know it's just a few days for Christmas, and you must be baking a LOT of cookies these days. But, trust me, this recipe will do wonders for you!
These chocolate fudge cookies are absolutely gluten-free and you will LOVE every bite of these cookies. They are an absolute delight to make and gift others. You can even use these eggless flourless fudgy chocolate cookies as your Christmas Neighbour plate treat.
The best part about these cookies is that you have no worries about them holding the shape. Since there is NO Flour, so there will be no specific shape to these cookies.
And they will look something close to a Thin Mint. And, that is the best part of these cookies.
I bake them so often at my home. And, you know a little secret, there are times when I make these Chocolate Fudge Cookies for no one but just me! That's something that no one knew until now. I just let it out in the open. 🙂
Ingredients used to make Eggless-Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Melted Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
How to make Eggless-Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cookies
These Eggless-Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cookies are extremely fudgy and delicious. These are super decadent and chocolaty! You can easily make these Eggless-Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cookies and enjoy them.
So, you begin by making the cookie dough. Since this is a flourless cookie recipe so of course there is no need for any flour.
You start by combining Granulated Sugar, Melted Unsalted Butter, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Unsweetened Chocolate Chips, Salt, and Chocolate Syrup. Combine everything to make a cookie dough.
Roll Cookie dough balls, place them on the baking dish, and bake for 10 minutes.
After the cookies get baked, they will be crispy around the edges and soft to touch on the top. Allow the cookies to cool down in the same baking dish for 5-10 minutes.
Once they have cooled down to room temperature, carefully take them out using a spatula.
How to store these Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cookies?
I like to serve these Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cookies immediately since these are so soft and delicious. However, you can store these in an air-tight container for 3-4 days at room temperature or refrigerate for 1 week in an air-tight container.
You can also freeze these cookies. Freeze them in a freezer friendly bag and you can store these for 3 months. Before serving, thaw them overnight in the refrigerator.
If you are making these Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cookies then please leave a rating below. Also, share your image with #recipemagik and tag me @recipemagik on Instagram.
Eggless-Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Cup Melted Butter
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Chocolate Chips (sugar free chocolate chips)
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl mix granulated sugar, melted butter, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, a pinch of salt, and chocolate syrup using a silicone spatula or a wooden spatula.
- Use a spoon to scoop out a portion of cookie dough. Roll it between your palms. Keep it on a greased baking sheet. Keep the cookies in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes.In the Meantime Preheat your oven to 350F or 180C.
- After 10-minutes, take the cookies out of the freezer and allow them to bake for 10-minutes at 350F. Once done, they will look soft and underbaked. They might spread a bit. But, don't worry, let them cool down.Once they have cooled down completely use an offset spatula and delicately take them out of the baking tray. Enjoy.
- Don't forget to chill the cookie dough before popping it in the oven to bake.
- Don't take out the cookies once they are just baked. Let them cool down completely for at least 20-minutes and then use an offset spatula to take it out of the oven.